Should FPC|MA change society terminals so that they kick out avatars that no longer exist?

Should society terminal be altered to remove avatars that are no longer in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 113 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 31.5%

• Total voters
yes they should.
Except for the disbanding the society part. if the banned/deleted avatar is soc leader it should automatically start an election and inform everyone so they can vote a new leader. I nobody logs on or votes within a certain time THEN the soc can be automatically disbanded in that case.

I would also like to have the ability to see when different members last logged in too. Perhaps only visible to soc leader and first 2 ranks below.
That would make it easier for soc leadership to know if someone stopped playing or to enforce activity rules.

I also vote no for all cases except for removal of banned/deleted accounts(but I don't think it is actually neccesary). I think the mechanisms to do what you have suggested already exist, just not quite so abruptly as you would like.

If MA were to implement an auto-remove from society, you'd hope they would also find a way of letting soc leadership know what's going on. :)

I do like the idea of a last login date, however. I don't see how they can seriously balls that one up. Though I'm sure I can be proven wrong on that.

...I would also like to have the ability to see when different members last logged in too. Perhaps only visible to soc leader and first 2 ranks below.
That would make it easier for soc leadership to know if someone stopped playing or to enforce activity rules.

Agrees.

This would be great help to society leadership and also be a good deal for MA to implement. In larger socs hours is spent going through the roster, looking for people that are no longer active. Hours that could be spent cycling peds. ;)

In NBK we like our members to post an update in their soc info at least once a month so that leadership can keep track if anyone left or taking a break and I assume that this is done in most socs one way or another.
But it would surely help a lot if one was able to see spot on in the members list the last date of login for a member without having to go into detail on every member.

...and that I as soc leader could at least get a rough display of the last log in time (Last logged in: Today, Yesterday, Some days ago, More than a week ago, More than a month ago, Avatar is deleted).

With this part, I agree! I'd add that ability to the Soc leader and next highest rank though, as often Society maintenance gets delegated to the commanders staff.

Definitely No!

What I would love to see instead would be offline messaging to the email account becoming available to the soc leader and that I as soc leader could at least get a rough display of the last log in time (Last logged in: Today, Yesterday, Some days ago, More than a week ago, More than a month ago, Avatar is deleted).

Yep this is what would be useful to a soc leader.

Cheers
Siam

I vote Yes it is to hard to keep track of every one I started EU-Outcast and it been up and running for a helf a year now and we vote on new leader every month so it can stay active but we do have a lot that are inactive that we been kicking out but it is hard to figer out witch ones are inactive

NO!

SOCs have the ability to govern themselves. You see at any time 150-200 members of my Academy and every month they are all scanned. If they fail to get scanned 3 months I think it is don't quote me on the time they are removed form the SOC. This is to keep new players that went inactive out.

If you have a problem with a SOC I suggest you find a new SOC that governs in such a way then you will never know inactivity takes place. I can't see why anyone would troll in the SOC terminal anyway enough trolling going on here already.

Back