Dismal Palace?

dj.

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Dejay dj Jaguar
Havent been around recently for personal circumstances and a spell of illness, yet felt well enough to log in tonight.

Really wanted to see C.P since Buzz aquired it.

Where the fu£k did everyone go?

"hellooooooooooooooo, anyone out there??????????"

The place is like a ghost town, I hopped from dome to dome, lots of red dots, no green ones..I did this untill I was killed by a Queen..I iz NooB :laugh: (I did get to fap twice however)

Where the hell did everyone go, do they know something I dont, shall I go also?

Iz I Stoooopid for being there then???

Or did I just pick a quiet night.. (hmm yeah..Friday) :beerchug:

:scratch2:

Sometimes its a little quiet, othertimes its good. Overall things are slower then expected.

There have been still many big loots, and each saturday there is events when there is more people up there then used to be at the old CP.

The Proterons and other mobs have been here, and taken away from many LA's. Lots of hunters have been sticking to those places. Also the auction transport fee has taken some getting used to.

But... CP is still a great place to hunt. :cool:

But... CP is still a great place to hunt. :cool:

Yeah, I had a nice time running through the place, I like the way the domes are set up now also :thumbup:

To be fair, at times, it could almost be too busy, although I speak as a hunter, not the owner.

Thanx for the answer Buzz.

:)

There is still some issues to be worked out for sure. But in general I think it has the potential to be much better then it was before.

The ingame event system is great. And I will be having more fun events and incentives for hunters.

But the Aurli loot got a bit of a boost which is great!

They drop LR59, Hermes backstrap, shoulder, and foot. 2 L swords, and HL6, ESCP, some other high MU enhancer comps etc etc. So the future is bright :)

Also the auction transport fee has taken some getting used to.

I personally think this is one of the main reasons people would decide against going to CP. Such an awful shame they had to implement that ... it simply means that being either in CP or CND is inherently going to cost the player more money - and that sucks.

MA's slight of hand ala proteron was nasty.

Prots where there before sale of cp.
Aucion fee is a killer though.

And buzz, they dont drop hermess but spartacus i believe.

P
And buzz, they dont drop hermess but spartacus i believe.

Hermes Back Strap, Shoulder Guard, and Foot. have dropped on Aurli recently :cool:

And they did/do drop Sparticus Gloves, and Groin.

You're right Buzz. I've looted Hermes foot twice. :D
The auction fees should be MUCH lower than they are, but then on the other hand if you get the sellingbooths working good, it won't matter that much that there is a fee...

the auction fee is probably main reason i dont go to CND (despite having apartment and use of unlimited kit and usualy hunt taxed LA). selling stuff becomes difficult and if i want a more efficient L weapon, i cant get it easily.

no storage used to be a problem with staying for a long time (unless holding materials long time/selling in small lots/dumping to tt), but i think id rather have no fee and no storage.

I remember the first kreltin I killed, a 428 ped hoff.. very nice. However that was pre-reign of Buzz.. Maybe one day when I have some money to blow and things are so tight i can go see if I can do bigger...

I think that things at cp aren't any worse than anywhere else in entropia, and while every investment is a risk, I hope players don't just pucker up and forget cp cause some ass old dinosaur has been brought to calypso.

I have been up on CP for quite a while, and am sitting about even (including my transport cost up)

First, the costs have reduced, no longer 25 ped to go which is a great thing. I enjoy the intensity up there and thats why I stay. When your hunting, YOUR HUNTING. Most times not even a chance to scratch your own..... I have been logging my spent/looted, including decay and its been a nice trip so far.

I think there could be a few changes, but like EVERYWHERE, there is always a need for "a few changes". The transport costs could always go a little lower (I mean it IS free money for nothing) but am very happy with the slight reduction.

All-in-all I think buzz is doing a good job. I have seen groups of green dots on many occasions, and often see new faces coming and going. I always plan long trips, bring multiple guns, and stay for a long time. I also put what I want to auction on auction down on Calypso before I head up. This is an added bonus, cause it seems everyday for a week, I have steady income to support alot of my hunting.

I love it up here, and and thinking of making it my permanent home.

Ruf

I actually like the quietness. Less jackasses to deal with and ur free to do whatever u want without having to consider about the well being of other players.

I actually like the quietness. Less jackasses to deal with and ur free to do whatever u want without having to consider about the well being of other players.

Acually this is why I´ve hunted so much up there lately. I have saved hundreds of ped in decay compared to how CP was pre purchase.

And less a-holes :)

Acually this is why I´ve hunted so much up there lately. I have saved hundreds of ped in decay compared to how CP was pre purchase.

And less a-holes :)

Exactly. Much better with less people.

Although i can say that it was pretty busy yesterday evening/night.

Hmm

Buz maybe you should work on more promotions and events? How bout a promotions manager. I would do it :D.

choose what you want ppl. when i was there last time, i saw many green dots and all players winning about lags and kill steals. so now there is no1 and again someone have problems with that. just go hunt that all, if you need green dots, take paper and green pencil :D

Back