New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

Hey Star,

If there is a problem when the chat.log is deleted then problem is within the program.

The global screen capture I created, still work, if chat.log is deleted before or after or during the screen capture is running, it has a basic intelligent to detect changes in chat.log

Plus the users have the full control what size to keep till when ever they want.

cheer;

dandy
I agree.
Its "by design" ET will stop working.. it feels that any "tampering" with the chat.log is "evil" (people trying to send false globals).. then it just shuts down..

Hi,
I agree.
Its "by design" ET will stop working.. it feels that any "tampering" with the chat.log is "evil" (people trying to send false globals).. then it just shuts down..
That is comprehensible. And well thought out, btw ;-)
Wouldn't it be possible to need several identical global sendings to be accepted as "valid"? Dunno ...

Anyway, doesn't your tracker client have an own screen & global grabber? Don't like this tracking thingie, so I might be out of date (and, btw., even if I don't like tracking I respect and welcome your option not to be tracked!) ...

Maybe the two of you could work together to get this solved? On the other hand, there's quite some EU tools out already, and I bet there'd be quite some incompatibilities already.

And this opens the question how MA would stand to the 3rd party tools at all. I think there should be a solution soon - atm, as I guess, anybody using one of them is walking a thin, shady line - the EULA & company is quite nebulous, and doesn't give us any safety.

I'd appreciate an initiative of all the tools developers to get MA to make clear rules, and to provide, maybe, the needed data in a controllable, safe way. If we have a look to the most successful player in the fields of MMO's we'll see that they offer a full fledged LUA implementation, but a very well controlled and secure one - it is possible, and it adds a lot to the experience of the people!
Legit Add-Ons not only benefit the makers, but make the gaming experience much more enjoyable, customizable and entertaining - just check this one:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
It shows the attacks you used, how often you used it ("Anzahl"), how much damage you caused with it ("Schaden"), and in the lower section more detailed data about the selected attack type.

Wouldn't it be great to have such in EU? Wouldn't it be great if our creative friends would be able to shine, and making a name, in helping the community? Wouldn't it be great if we'd be able to customize, and add to the enjoyment of, our EU experience using such great tools? Wouldn't it be great for MA to get quite some work done for free, from volunteers from the community?

All it would take would be some reliable, safe & documented data from MA. And the will to do it. Nothing more.

Lets dream further - MA might implement a way to pay for those services. So I'd be able to pay 2 PED for a month's wage of Dandy's tool, or receive 1 PED a month for running a data collecting client, processed by a MA function ...

Enough of dreaming, back to reality:
I've seen that the "low KB, black window" bug still exists (v0006, Win7 pro 64 bit). I understand that it might be because of the way DirectX works.

Wouldn't it be possible to make an (optional) dummy screen shot once EU (with globals*.exe) starts? It seems to be just the first screen shot, always.

Have fun!

That is comprehensible. And well thought out, btw ;-)
Wouldn't it be possible to need several identical global sendings to be accepted as "valid"? Dunno ...
Yes, it needs several sources to be considered a valid globals. Better to have many check's than just one.. :)
(There are more checks each global has to pass than just "no tampering" + "several clients")

Wouldn't it be great to have such in EU? Wouldn't it be great if our creative friends would be able to shine, and making a name, in helping the community? Wouldn't it be great if we'd be able to customize, and add to the enjoyment of, our EU experience using such great tools? Wouldn't it be great for MA to get quite some work done for free, from volunteers from the community?
I have sent a mail to their development department with exactly such a request in... Lets see what they say.

preview version 0007 and testers wanted

Hello

Preview of the next version.

I have tests a lot lately, I tried different situations/different settings to find errors.

I fix what I normally find while doing testing, it may not cover all situations.

Please post bugs here if you can find it.

globalx32_v0007.zip
md5: 4e7a0aa493fa74b6fe94739e0ba2051a

globalx32_v0007_up.zip
md5: 6b6e5c5e858ac861b495f83e9be4d56b

globalx64_v0007.zip
md5: 50b462b421c8a209d571b0a612f0296e

globalx64_v0007_up.zip
md5: c36b33e7504db4e8aca972f669685442

New feature you now can play with(not really new but easier to manage)

Global Delay with a slider.

Move this slider to get screen shots you want. See screen shot below.

And I like to ask if you can post some of your globals that you like with Information below that may help others to get their perfect shots.

1: What delay did you choose(it also display the number when you move)

2: Your operating system: Windows XP; Vista, Windows 7, x32 version, x64 version.

version 0007 change log

1: A new makeup over of Global Setup. Easier to use.

2: Add two more programs to run when the screen capture starts.
:There is more feature that what it seems.
:program(2) and Program(3) fields; the screen capture will skip doing chat.log move/delete if these programs in the these fields already running when it starts.
:These two programs do not have to start by the screen capture to have these feature, but you can do so with the ticks in front of them.
: The screen capture will not start program(1); program(2) and program(3) and itself it they are already running.
: how ever the screen capture will start those programs if they are not running, and then exit itself if it is already running.

The screen capture will do normal maintenant work(backup/delete chat.log) when those two programs are not running when the screen capture starts.

3: Global delay by using the slider in the setup: you can easily adjust the delay of your global screen shots by move this slider.

: the amount you can adjust depends on your Operating Systems.
: Windows XP is: upto + 600 milliseconds(1000 milliseconds = 1 second)
: Windows Vista and alike: + 1160 milliseconds
: see manual for more explanation.

4: Minor fixed: all previouse versions, if the chat.log was deleted by other program while the screen capture was running, the screen capture would take 1 minute delay before it would re-activate itself.
: Now it will re-activate instantly.
Cheer;

dandy

Hi,
And I like to ask if you can post some of your globals that you like with Information below that may help others to get their perfect shots.

1: What delay did you choose(it also display the number when you move)

2: Your operating system: Windows XP; Vista, Windows 7, x32 version, x64 version.
Heard the order, and obeyed:

The first one:

and the second one:

My pesetting.ini:
Code:
sleepcp=600
sleeploop=300
takesecondglob=Y
sleepglob2=630
sleepglob=500

My system: Win7 pro 64 bit

Now these are not perfect (the first one is very close to!), and I have to admit that I don't fully understand the meaning of the values in the pesettings. But they are by far good enough for what I want 'em - just to create a small collection of my globs, with perfect swirlies, without - doesn't matter. It's the documentation of the global that counts, for me!

For this a small question: Would it be possible to find out if "global chat" is enabled, and if not, sending a click there before sending "C P"? I understand that this would be difficult, because it would be at other coordiates for every resolution, and would require image processing to determine if enabled and disabled - hmmmm, this sounds like a nasty idea, I didn't say anything ...

Btw., the "runsh2" is absolutely great, I use it now to start "EU locations" too that earlier had to be started by hand. Very good feature!

Dandy, your tool has become a great help - will have to check if I'd be able to spread some Rep again ;-)

Have fun!

PS & Edit: Have to spread first :(
Anyway, might be time to think of a fancy name for this? "EU Helper" - no. "EU Assistant" - ahem, not yet, but you're on the way, IMHO. "EU Reporter" maybe? Anyone has a better idea?

Last edited:
Heres one using globalx64. I run Win XP 64. This was at 656 delay.
And if you look closely, you will see an example of loot lag (not this app's fault), as I am already fighting another mob when the global registers.

Hi .. I have Vista Ultimate 64 bits. With EU Ver 11 your screen capture software do not work more. Do you have some version for Vista64 and EU 11??

Thank you so much

Hi

I have developed a global/print screen capture for Entropia a while ago for a personal use.

I have fined tune it and now I want to share to others and hope to make this program free from bugs.

So I would like to ask for testers to help me clean some bugs if any.

globalx32.zip (version 0003) - for 32 bit application, lots of testing done on Windows XP
globalx64.zip (version 0003)- for 64 bit application, Not been tested.

globalx32.zip (version 0004) - Worked well on XP
globalx64.zip (version 0004)- for 64 bit application, some tests have been done with a couple of limitation with Win 7 see tips below.

globalx32_v0004_1.zip - Read change log below
globalx64_v0004_1.zip

globalx32_v0005.zip - 32bit final stable release.
md5: c74462d5fff74efada1d65a8f905e381

globalx64_v0005.zip - 64bit final stable release.
md5: 9cd2e87ac8045d30eaed5f5ca0bc7761

globalx32_v0006.zip - 32bit stable release - Read change log below
md5: 71e8cd52f1ec4cd3759aef34aae6f1f2

globalx64_v0006.zip - 64bit stable release.
md5: e6111e0992dedb24a2f793e7014795cf

globalx32_v0006_up.zip - 32bit version upgrade from version 0004 or greater
md5: ff69918492ebe4198bb55e20229b7d13

globalx64_v0006_up.zip - 64bit version upgrade from version 0004 or greater
md5: b0400e324c6381cd0dc49f955d3a5754

I finally have released a stable release, version 0005.
I recommend that every one upgrades to this release.
I have tested on Windows XP and Windows 7 x64. It worked well and no bugs.
I will unlikely to release any more versions after this but will fix bugs if any.
I will be working on a new screen capture for directx.

This screen capture always will be Free from:

1: send any information out of your PC.
2: getting/collecting/waiting for any information out side your PC.
3: all advertising.

This screen capture always will be for:

1: any one to use.
2: free.

Quickly feature.

1: in any format you want
2: send location/time before screen shots taken (Activate one off manually)
3: send location when you were killed.(Activate one off manually)
4: Easily select other Avatar/Team from a list (for taking your friends global)

Here is a couple of Screen shots of some features; all feature is in a file pesetting.ini

Tip/Solution for Aero Themes:

: Screen capture works when run in Windows mode.

: The Top of the capture Windows frame may have removed a bit if Border Padding isn't set to 0 for some Windows programs.
: To change Border Padding - Personlisation/Window Color and Appearance/Advanced appearance settings/Border Padding (for Win 7)

: To be able to capture Entropia screen in the Full mode, you must disable Aero Theme or by Disable desktop composition
: Right click on Entropia.exe - Properties - Compatibility then select Disable desktop composition

version 0004 - No bugs that will cause any problem; some minor improvement
------------

1: Clean up my codes(remove spaces/comments); reduce file size about 1/3 and reduce RAM usage by more than 2MB(wow).

2: Print Screen sound (printscrvolume=8 as the default in pesetting.ini)
: 0 is to use your windows current wave volume; global sreen capture will overide the volume if it is between 1 - 100)
: I default it as an 8 because I don't want to give some one a heart attack.

3: change back aths=Hall of Fame ALL TIME HIGH! Congratulations. TO aths=Hall of Fame ALL TIME HIGH! Congratulations! in pesetting.ini
: change this to your pesetting.ini if you have version 0003 and if you like to have a file name starts with ath if you are luck enough;)
: or else it will start with a file name global when you get an ath.

4: Remove Windows border when doing a screen capture
: This fixed Windows transparent border from displaying in the screen capture.

5: Add double click from the tray icon to display the setup_globalx.

6: Add Impermanent Avatar/Team List.
: This allow you to change/use other Avatar/Team temporary from a list.
: To use; double click on the tray icon; edit the list; then select from the list.
: The screen capture will use Your Avatar/Team when it starts again normally or select Use Your Avatar/Team from the setup_global without exiting.

7: fixed version x64 to capture from Print Screen key.

version 0004.1
--------------

1: Add a sleep if "Send Global Time/Location" isn't enable.
: So that your first global doesn't capture too quickly, use "sleepglob=400" in you pesetting.ini to control how fast/slow your first global capturing.

version 0005 - Final stabable release version.
------------

1: Smoother operation/less memory usage/fixed some screen shots for Windows 7 or alike.
2: Tray icon will be frashing for 2 minutes if chat.log file isn't found at startup or delete during the screen capture is running.
: You can disable this feature by changing supressallerror=Y in pesetting.ini

version 0006 - stabable release version.

1: remove impermanentx*.exe. now is part of setup_globalx*.exe

2: globals, globals2 and logs folders have changed to global_1, global_2 and chat_log and moved, under globalx*.exe
: if you use the upgrade version, then this will not affect you.
: if you use the full version (and replace pesetting.ini) then you may have to move your old files to the new folder and deleted the old ones.

3: add option to be able to open your global folder from right click on the tray.
: default it will open global_1 folder, use openglobfiledir=global_1 to change which folder to open
: if you use the upgrade version then openglobfiledir=global_1 will be empty, and the default will be used.
: run setup_globalx* will add this option to your pesetting.ini if it doesn't exist

4: maxglobsize=100 , default is 100, if you use the upgrade version, it is best you change it to 100 in pesetting.ini to improve performance.
: maxglobsize controls how big the chat.log file before globalx* will delete/backup when it starts.

5: fixed print screen windows flames, according to your windows(x32/x64) or Aero Theme (enable/disable)

My goal is not to add more features; but to make it small and fast and bug free.

I welcome your feed back.

cheer;

dandy

remove link of version0007_b2_bug_found

Hi Xavier_Jr

That's a long "QUOTE" from my first thread there.

Was the problem getting Black Screen shots?

Try to do a Print Screen then check printscreen folder, if the print screen works, then the global screen shots will work too.

For system with Aero Theme:
: Screen capture works when run in Windows mode.

: To be able to capture Entropia screen in the Full mode, you must disable Aero Theme Or Disable desktop composition for Entropia.exe
: Right click on Entropia.exe - Properties - Compatibility then select Disable desktop composition

Could you give me what was the problem?

cheer;

dandy

Last edited:
version 0007 Beta 3

Here is my last beta version for version 0007.

I will run this version for a couple for days for testing.

If find no bugs/errors then this version will the release version too.

Please report of any errors/bugs.

globalx32_v0007_Beta3.zip
md5: c5e35a74c7c1360ad6eb2ad5887ca43e

globalx32_v0007_up_Beta3.zip
md5: f9d37007d8603d3281a5e4b91800daad

globalx64_v0007_Beta3.zip
md5: 60cdb5367833d5c325b5b3fdd2c69024

globalx64_v0007_up_Beta3.zip
md5: 8e784776ef7677618a88f15ce276b91e

Here is a couple of globals of my recently, with delay 1100 Windows 7 x64.
It took a long while for me to display MA time. So 1100 delay is to capture MA time.

cheer;

dandy

version 0007

God created the world in 7 days; but took many weeks and nights to give you version 0007.

XandraX Global Screen Capture for Entropia/Print Screen Helper and Programs Launcher

This version is my best piece of work yet. Get it from the first thread.

Hakuna Matata

dandy

Hi,

Sorry if I'm a little off topic.

But you, OP and supporters, might be interested in this thread:

Wouldn't it be great for us all to have a place to easily find all of these great tools, and wouldn't it be great for you, developer of it, to have a place where you'd know to reach the public, because they'd search there? Instead of having to keep track of a lot of sub-forums, often losing link after the tools thread vanished on a forgotten page?

If you'd support this feel free to say so there. Maybe, if there's enough of us, we might move something.

Have fun!

version 0007.1

Hi

Fixed a couple of small errors.

version 0007.1

1: Fixed crash for the first time user if run globalx*.exe without setup_globalx*.exe first.

2: Correctly send reload signal to globalx*.exe when run settings from double clicks the tray icon.
: Wont' see the different; but if sending reload failed, setup_globalx*.exe will force closing globalx*.exe before reload it.

cheer;

dandy

Rewards for bugs

Yes; that's right.

You get peds for finding bugs.

1: 20peds if you can crash the program.

2: 20peds for Feature(s) that does work as intended.

Conditions:

1: Post your details of bug(s)/Crash

2: Bug(s)/Crash can reproduce by me.

3: First who finds and post the bug(s)/Crash only(no duplicate post of the same bug(s)/Crash)

5: Exclude issue that is already well known.(which already posted on this thread)

6: Total of 5 bugs/crashes rewards only(Total reward payout is 100 peds)
: (to protect myself in case some one can find 1000 bugs:))

7: Other conditions which I will see/judge case by case if it is a bug/crash I am really looking for.

There is a bug that isn't working as intended in XandraX setup right now.
It is a small bug.

That's all

dandy

I finally got around to installing and for my first 2 globals it worked great although it did not print the time and position I wasn't really bothered.

Next 2 globals were in team and again worked fine this time it did print the date and time.

Last night I globaled on an Evi and when I looked for the screenie all I found was this popup.

So I restarted XandraX as admin and it started looping and filling my chat with time and position like this.

When I restarted the app again normally it wasn't looping anymore but I haven't had another global yet to test it out.

Other than that little glitch it took great screenies and yes, I even took the screenies of the popup and chat with it ;)

Gtz on a nice little app :)

I run Win 7 pro 64bit btw

When I restarted the app again normally it wasn't looping anymore but I haven't had another global yet to test it out.

Other than that little glitch it took great screenies and yes, I even took the screenies of the popup and chat with it ;)

Gtz on a nice little app :)

I run Win 7 pro 64bit btw

I can re-produce the error when the team name is blank.

I think this can be called a bug.

xentric; can you tell me some thing about your settings? like team name.

cheer;

dandy

The team globals are here. And team name was not blank for this.

version 0008 Beta

Hi

I would like to release version 0008 Beta, will run this for a week for testing before release it as version 0008.

globalx32_v0008.zip ................ md5: 64cdee89457c022776aa398d59955ca8
globalx64_v0008.zip ................ md5: 80f40e4e0d501842d412bd00c74fa13e

upgrade from version 0004 or greater:

globalx32_v0008_up.zip .......... md5: 8a11385ef97ff59b9b531fbbaa713918
globalx64_v0008_up.zip .......... md5: c3d6ec9f9bdd9049405a98b11e578ea4

Just following up bugs reported from xentric.(I will organize a reward of 40PEDS for you)

It was an access right issue and I have been warned on page 2 from SpikeBlac.

I added this information in the manual how to fix it.

: Security
: If you use XandraX with multiusers, make sure the Users have modify/write rights to XandraX folder/files and subdirectories.
: Right click on the folder -> Properties -> Security then Add Users or Edit all users to have Modify/Read/execute/Write rights.
: And you will see a pop up if XandraX can't access pesetting.ini

version 0008 change log.

1: Fixed a bug where it took globals when Avatar or Team name was blank. The global capture is now excluded blank Avatar/Team name from global capturing.
: Blank Avatar/Team could be from blanking the fields in setup_globalx -
: or pesetting.ini could not be accessed due to other Windows user(s) took the ownership of the file.

2: setup_globalx can no longer be able to accept changes of blanks Avatar/Team fields.

3: XandraX now will check if it has access right of pesetting.ini, if not you will see a popup.
: This can be solved by allowing all users have modify/write access right or add each user individually .

4: improve logic of reading chat.log file more efficiently and speedier.

5: a dummy of a global is created when it first starts to your Windows system temporary folder. This will clear by the system daily.
: This will prepare the screen capture to capture globals smoother after.

6: RAM usage has decreased, in some cases by half.

dandy

Last edited:
I got a mining global last night and when I went to see if there was a screenie I found that XandraX had been taking automatic screenies for my last few sessions. In fact 1688 of them lol. Only 5 of those are globals.

Happily I found my mining global but as it is named "global_team" It would seem that it wasn't triggered by reading chat.log.

Also note that the last few rows of screenies are listed as hof. No idea why that happened.

I have now installed the latest version in a new folder so I hope it is working for the Opalo hunt globals later :)

Note: I normally have override chatlog selected although it seems I didn't in that case.

I got a mining global last night and when I went to see if there was a screenie I found that XandraX had been taking automatic screenies for my last few sessions. In fact 1688 of them lol. Only 5 of those are globals.

Happily I found my mining global but as it is named "global_team" It would seem that it wasn't triggered by reading chat.log.

Also note that the last few rows of screenies are listed as hof. No idea why that happened.

I have now installed the latest version in a new folder so I hope it is working for the Opalo hunt globals later :)

Note: I normally have override chatlog selected although it seems I didn't in that case.

I will see if I can find any thing.

I do get a few thousand dummy screen shots,
but that when I do testing by inserting dummy globals in chat.log file.

In most cases, override chat.log isn't necessary, only if you do it on purpose for some reasons.

XandraX will use the known default location.

dandy

1st Global With XandraX

I just got around to installing this app last night. I've been taking shots manually since Auto Screen went away and I wanted something simple, just to take automatic screenshots.

Its first opportunity came a short while later:

Right on the money.

Thanks!

:beerchug:

Miles

I just got around to installing this app last night. I've been taking shots manually since Auto Screen went away and I wanted something simple, just to take automatic screenshots.

Its first opportunity came a short while later:

Right on the money.

Thanks!

:beerchug:

Miles

GZ now go and show me a HOF;)

XandraX only takes globals, can't give atm, give that job to your luck and MA;)

dandy

The last update is working great. It is posting time and position and postion when killed.

Got three globals last night and all were captured. There was quite a delay on the first one though. Would that have something to do with the fact that I never turn my computer off? So XandraX needed to clear the chatlog before the first global?

They are posted here.

Anyway, thanks again for a great little app :)

The last update is working great. It is posting time and position and postion when killed.

Got three globals last night and all were captured. There was quite a delay on the first one though. Would that have something to do with the fact that I never turn my computer off? So XandraX needed to clear the chatlog before the first global?

They are posted here.

Anyway, thanks again for a great little app :)

hey

Ty for the feed back

Regarding the slow or long delay of the first screenshot.

I did quite some investigation, and I heard some people have them too.

In version 0008 Beta and version 0008 soon will arrive, I have created a dummy screenshot for each time XandraX starts.

In my speed test, I did see a very tiny improvement in screen capturing.

I never have problem for my first long delay global.

In my IT experiences; I think the delay may caused from Security Softwares, virus scanners likely.

Virus scanners can decrease your PC performance by half.

I have no virus scanner runs all the time, I run manually when I need.
(Don't do what I do, I know what am doing;))

1st, you could exclude your virus scanner from checking the chat.log file.

2nd, is not recommend, exclude your virus scanner from checking XandraX files/folders.

Even tho I do scanned for viruses for each XandraX version before uploading;
It may not stop a virus from trying to infect it.

I think my investigation regard the long delay for the first shot has ended.
I may do more finding if have time.

cheer;

dandy

version 0008

Hello

A new release.

Mainly fix a rare bug and improve the global capturing and may fix the long delay of the first global screen captured.

version 0008

1: Fixed a bug where it took globals when Avatar or Team name was blank. The global capture is now excluded blank Avatar/Team name from global capturing.
: Blank Avatar/Team could be from blanking the fields in setup_globalx -
: or pesetting.ini could not be accessed due to other Windows user(s) took the ownership of the file.

2: setup_globalx can no longer be able to accept changes of blanks Avatar/Team fields.

3: XandraX now will check if it has access right of pesetting.ini/chat.log, if not you will see a popup.
: This can be solved by allowing all users have modify/write access right or add each user individually .

4: improve logic of reading chat.log file more efficiently and speedier.

5: a dummy of a global captures when it first starts to your Windows system temporary folder.
: This will prepare the screen capture to capture globals smoother after.

6: RAM usage has decrease, in some cases by half.

dandy

Thanks for the best screen capture program I used, got this hof a while back and the screen is just perfect! :)
:eek::eek: :yay::yay:
(screen was made with v7.1)

PS. some efd coming your way

Hi,

In my IT experiences; I think the delay may caused from Security Softwares, virus scanners likely.

Virus scanners can decrease your PC performance by half.
Agree, there's quite some out there that put a heavy load onto your machine.
GData comes to mind that once was caught using approx. 40% processing time on a multi-CPU database server constantly, when even a heavy lot of threaded queries to the SQL database (it's job) never passed the 20%. Even if GData was instructed to ignore the database partition completely and only take care of the small system partition ...

I have no virus scanner runs all the time, I run manually when I need.
(Don't do what I do, I know what am doing;))
Huh - I'd not do. I've seen virus alerts from my real-time checker in situations where I had never expected it, and I'm usually knowing what I do, too. I have manually cleansed servers using nothing more but a sheer command line ages ago, but IMHO the criminals (that are responsible now, not some crazy freaks anymore) that do the virus jobs are too dangerous meanwhile.
My choice is the Avira tool, it doesn't eat up many resources and has a good protection, and has a free version for personal use. For sure there are alternatives that would protect even better, but for a hefty price, in currency and/ or processor time. Avira has kept my machines clean for years now, has nearly never caused any problems, and I'm sometimes forced to visit the shadier parts of the web, due to my job. I cannot but recommend it.

1st, you could exclude your virus scanner from checking the chat.log file.
Better even, exclude any "*.log" files from scanning. These are usually text files and cannot contain executable code.

2nd, is not recommend, exclude your virus scanner from checking XandraX files/folders.
Using .png as screen capture file format and excluding this might work too - or is there any .png vulnerability known? It's quite a good format anyways ...

... XandraX ...
Arrrggghhh!!!

Btw, a question:

I often have "Global chat" disabled to avoid getting depressive of the amount of money others win, thus sometimes getting Global screenies without my personal line then. Do you see a possibility to check the state of the "global chat" and enable (click) it before taking the screen shots, if it's disabled?

Have fun, and thanks for your great work!

I am using this tool with Avast Home Fee Edition running, and I have no problems with it. I do have game mode activated (where Avast will not interrupt a full screen app), and my screenies are saved to a 2nd HD, not the one the game runs from. I have found the 2nd HD really helps fraps, which tends to make the game stutter a bit if it saves the vid to the primary HD.
Here's a hof it caught, I had the delay almost maxed, it did it just right, imho.

Last edited:
My first crafting global

Thanks to this tool I discovered I got a global I didn't even know I got...
I found the screenshot in the directory.. :yay:

i have a bug report

whenever i activate this tool, my sound volume level decreases a lot. then i pump up the wave by sliding down and and up to the top again although it shows maxed level. i use 64 bit version for your information.

Found a problem.

when I start the "globalx32.exe" file it automatically almost mute my sound :scratch2:

checked the usual volume controls in winXP (32bit) and the program makes the "Wave" volume go down to about 5% or something double/triple checked and it's this file that cause it for some reason.
But once it's started I can go in and raise the volume again so it's not stuck once the program are running, but thought you should know so you could fix it or tell me how to fix it lol
Hi jenny;

It's one of the feature I created for Print Screen sound.

I will reset the wave volume in the next release.

You can set the volume now;

1: Open pesetting.ini

2: change this printscrvolume=4 To some thing like this printscrvolume=50

cheer

dandy

whenever i activate this tool, my sound volume level decreases a lot. then i pump up the wave by sliding down and and up to the top again although it shows maxed level. i use 64 bit version for your information.

Hope the above quotes helps you :)

Back