New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

whenever i activate this tool, my sound volume level decreases a lot. then i pump up the wave by sliding down and and up to the top again although it shows maxed level. i use 64 bit version for your information.

Same problem here. Using Creative Audigy 2 sound card and the wave level drops to almost 0 after starting the app. :scratch2:

Didn't realize it first and thought I was becoming deaf. :laugh:

Otherwise a great app Dandy! :)

Hi,

Btw, a question:

I often have "Global chat" disabled to avoid getting depressive of the amount of money others win, thus sometimes getting Global screenies without my personal line then. Do you see a possibility to check the state of the "global chat" and enable (click) it before taking the screen shots, if it's disabled?

Have fun, and thanks for your great work!

I used to do that, but too many variations to implement this kind of feature.

Just remember to enable Global chat after you have bought ammo;)

===============================

Thanks for the best screen capture program I used, got this hof a while back and the screen is just perfect! :)
:eek::eek: :yay::yay:
(screen was made with v7.1)

PS. some efd coming your way

I am using this tool with Avast Home Fee Edition running, and I have no problems with it. I do have game mode activated (where Avast will not interrupt a full screen app), and my screenies are saved to a 2nd HD, not the one the game runs from. I have found the 2nd HD really helps fraps, which tends to make the game stutter a bit if it saves the vid to the primary HD.
Here's a hof it caught, I had the delay almost maxed, it did it just right, imho.

Thanks to this tool I discovered I got a global I didn't even know I got...
I found the screenshot in the directory.. :yay:

gz to all, wish you all have bigger and better.

===============================

whenever i activate this tool, my sound volume level decreases a lot. then i pump up the wave by sliding down and and up to the top again although it shows maxed level. i use 64 bit version for your information.

Same problem here. Using Creative Audigy 2 sound card and the wave level drops to almost 0 after starting the app. :scratch2:

Didn't realize it first and thought I was becoming deaf. :laugh:

Otherwise a great app Dandy! :)

Ty for feed back.

If you change printscrvolume=0 in pesetting, then this feature will be disable.
Meaning XandraX will use your Winoows Wave volume and not override it.

In Winodows XP : it will change your Windows Wave volume.
In Windows Vista/Windows 7: it will only change Wave volume for XandraX program only.

This feature is mainly for me when I listen to music(windows xp) and the volume is normally above 50%. But print screen is too loud at that level.

And I increase volume again when listen music.

The next release; XandraX will use Windows Wave volume as DEFAULT.
And users can override this manually by changing printscrvolume=0 to eg. printscrvolume=40

dandy

Hi

Version 0009 Beta and could be version 0009

I have used this version for quite some time now.

I will release this in a week time.

for upgrade from version 0004 or greater only for now.

globalx32_v0009_up.zip ... md5 f9f3200815c76d932e7e6bbe0214a314

globalx64_v0009_up.zip ... md5 215b67813e8fd4b1d1f4aa7507edaf23

Change log

version 0009

1: Sound Voume default is now to use your Winodws sound setting, in older versions, you can change volume by change "printscrvolume" in pesetting.ini, this will not affect current users.
: printscrvolume=0(or 8) in pesetting.ini will use Windows volume, to overide the sound, change the number between 1 - 100 (exclude 8).

2: Fix Impermanent Avatar where it will capture screen as globals when the avator is logging in or out.

3: Impermanent Avatar/Team now displays the current used Avatar/Team in globalx setup when type them directly instead of using them from the list.

dandy

Last edited:
It gets First's also, as you see. Great little utility!

version 0009 release.

This is a bug free released, but I will hunt for more bugs till it is almost perfect:) Get them from the first post.

ChangeLog

version 0009

1: Sound Volume default is now to use your Winodws sound setting, in older versions, you can change the volume by changing "printscrvolume" in pesetting.ini, this will not affect current users.
: printscrvolume=0(or 8) in pesetting.ini will use Windows volume, to overide the sound, change the number between 1 - 100 (exclude 8).

2: Fix Impermanent Avatar where it will capture screens as globals when the avatar is logging in or out.

3: Impermanent Avatar/Team now displays the current used Avatar/Team in globalx setup when type them directly instead of using them from the list.

4: Added: send when you were killed location when you are killed by other player(s), it works only if you are in a team.

dandy

Hey thx for a great piece of software that actually worked problem free for me :yay:

For me the 600 was a tad early, 650 might be a better setting.

What would make this app. perfect for me was if you added a choice to have it autostart when the computer boots up. Dont know how many times I simply forgot to start the application before I logged on to EU.

Oh, and maybe kill old chatlogs by itself?

Hey thx for a great piece of software that actually worked problem free for me :yay:

For me the 600 was a tad early, 650 might be a better setting.

What would make this app. perfect for me was if you added a choice to have it autostart when the computer boots up. Dont know how many times I simply forgot to start the application before I logged on to EU.

Oh, and maybe kill old chatlogs by itself?

You meant deleting chat.log without doing the backup?

change delog=N to delog=Y in pesetting.ini will not do the backup.

btw, check the manual for full details of what each field in pesetting.ini means.

Andy you can create a shortcut to your Startup if you wish to start automatically.

dandy

You meant deleting chat.log without doing the backup?

change delog=N to delog=Y in pesetting.ini will not do the backup.

btw, check the manual for full details of what each field in pesetting.ini means.

Andy you can create a shortcut to your Startup if you wish to start automatically.

dandy

Sorry for asking if it's been asked before:

I read the manual and i would like to change few things in pesetting.ini

- When i open the pesetting.ini , some of the lines are not found as your manual saying, can i copy from from Manual to pesetting.ini to activate em?
- I would like to make my screen shots taken after 1200 ms but i can't seem to find out how from setting window, what to do in pesetting.ini to fix that?
- Can i disable the secondary globals screenies?
- Can i change the folders of where the screenies will be saved in a different folder outside your program folder... PLZ? :D
- Last but very important.. i found out that my EU hunter didn't grab all my DMG after i installed your program.. is it a known issue because more than one program is messing up with chat.log?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for asking if it's been asked before:

I read the manual and i would like to change few things in pesetting.ini

- When i open the pesetting.ini , some of the lines are not found as your manual saying, can i copy from from Manual to pesetting.ini to activate em?
- I would like to make my screen shots taken after 1200 ms but i can't seem to find out how from setting window, what to do in pesetting.ini to fix that?
- Can i change the folders of where the screenies will be saved in a different folder outside your program folder... PLZ? :D
- Last but very important.. i found out that my EU hunter didn't grab all my DMG after i installed your program.. is it a known issue because more than one program is messing up with chat.log?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey Hey, I just answer in other post(EU Hunter).

----------------------------------------------

I wonder what it is, if it is in the manual it should be in pesetting.ini.

Maybe it is an obsoleted options I forgot to removed.

globalmaxdelay=1000 to globalmaxdelay=2000 ( hope u know what u r doing)
then run the setup to use the slide.

takesecondglob=Y to takesecondglob=N in pesetting.ini

Not at the moment, only work inside for now.

check my answer on EU hunter post)

edit: regarding globalmaxdelay=1000, max is 1399
this limitation is to safe guard of incorrectly setting made my users.

cheer;

dandy

Last edited:
Hey Hey, I just answer in other post(EU Hunter).

I wonder what it is, if it is in the manual it should be in pesetting.ini.

Maybe it is an obsoleted options I forgot to removed.

globalmaxdelay=1000 to globalmaxdelay=2000 ( hope u know what u r doing)
then run the setup to use the slide.

takesecondglob=Y to takesecondglob=N in pesetting.ini

Not at the moment, only work inside for now.

check my answer on EU hunter post)

cheer;

dandy

My pesetting.ini does NOT contain those lines like "takesecondglob =Y", that's why i asked you if i can add em manually in the pesetting.ini :D

Hi all;

It came to my attention that I didn't give instruction how to upgrade.

I add to the first post the following;

To upgrade:

1. Unzip the file.
2. Replace the existing full version files by copy the upgrade files to your existing full version folder.

The upgrade version can still work as fully but you may not see all the options in pesetting.ini

The upgrade zip version has no pesetting.ini.

It will give an error message if you try to use the upgrade one, but if you manually create a blank file of pesetting.ini, then it works as normal.

Next release will concentrate on fixing this issue, and give a better error message.

dandy

Hi again

I am trying make XandraX program to be more friendly and co-exist with other EU programs that use chat.log file.

I want to know the process name of the following programs.
You can find them in your task manager (taskmgr) if you have them running.

1: EU Locations - New NeoMap? = Locations.exe

2: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool = ??

3: JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker = ??

4: ESG 2.0 beta testers wanted = ??

5: Entropia Tracker = ??

I don't know if those programs do any chat.log maintenance.

If none of them do then chat.log will get really big.

XandraX does chat.log maintenance when it gets a bit big.

And XandraX works fine with all other programs, it doesn't matter the chat.log is deleted when or how, XandraX will always work.

The next release will include an option to exclude chat.log file maintenance while those programs are running.

So I want your help for this one.

dandy

Last edited:
(not latest version tho, but doubt its changed, just so you know)

Are the files that show up in my Task manager when both are running

Thanks; need a couple more if any one knows.

XandraX will automatically work with these programs and not rely on users intelligent once I got this list done.

I am trying make XandraX program to be more friendly and co-exist with other EU programs that use chat.log file.

I want to know the process name of the following programs.
You can find them in your task manager (taskmgr) if you have them running.

2: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool = EU Hunter.exe

3: JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker = ??

4: ESG 2.0 beta testers wanted = ??

5: Entropia Tracker = Entropia Tracker Suite.exe

dandy

version 0010 beta

Hi

A beta release. Will release next week to give me time smoothing things out.

Upgrade versions only.

globalx32_v0010_up.zip
globalx64_v0010_up.zip

Change log

version 0010

1: added eu programlist eupro(1-12) in pesetting.ini) - this is a list of other eu programs that use chat.log file, XandraX will co-exist with these programs, this is the extension of Run program(2)/(3)
: You can add more programs to the list.
: at the moment, they are Locations.exe, EU Hunter.exe, Entropia Tracker Suite.exe, JASPT.exe, ESG 2.exe

2: updated: the ability to use global folders outside XandraX folder. The foders need to be existed or else XanraX will use the default folders inside.

3: added: a check of pesetting.ini if it is correct and not missing options.

4: changed: for the first time users, default of global delay is 620 milliseconds for Windows XP, 720 milliseconds for Vista/Win 7 or above.
: I found that this delay to be not too early or too late.

This release is mainly to co-existence with the following eu programs.
Mainly stop doing chat.log maintenance if these programs are running before XandraX.

This should be free of conflict with other programs once for all.

2: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool = EU Hunter.exe

3: JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker = JASPT.exe

4: ESG 2.0 beta testers wanted = ESG 2.exe

5: Entropia Tracker = Entropia Tracker Suite.exe

dandy

The program works exceletn folks ... Goood job Dandy

I must say, thank you for this awesome program! :yay: Been using for a while now, and I've been quite satisfied! Even more now that I can use ET Suite along with it, so I can get both a nag-free screenshot and make sure my global is recorded. :)

It took this nice picture for me...

My Personal Best:

Thanks for the great picture!

:beerchug:

Miles

version 0010

Hi all,

As promised, version 0010 is ready, no bugs, just....

And thanks all who gave nice comments; may u hof hof(a dog is barking)

version 0010

1: added eu program list eupro(1-12) in pesetting.ini) - this is a list of other eu programs that use chat.log file, XandraX will co-exist with these programs, this is the extention of Run program(2)/(3)
: You can add more programs to the list.
: at the moment, they are Locations.exe, EU Hunter.exe, Entropia Tracker Suite.exe, JASPT.exe, ESG 2.exe

2: updated: the ability to use global folders outside XandraX folder. The folders need to be existed or else XanraX will use the default folders inside.

3: added: a check of pesetting.ini if it is correct and not missing options.

4: changed: for the first time users, default of global delay is 620 milliseconds for Windows XP, 720 milliseconds for Vista/Win 7 or above.
: I found that this delay to be not too early or too late.

5: added: a short cut to Print Screen folder in XandraX icon tray menu.

dandy

Hi, got a little question:
Does it work in full screen in Win7?

Peace.

Hi, got a little question:
Does it work in full screen in Win7?

Peace.

I guess you haven't red all in the first thread.

Yes;

: To be able to capture Entropia screen in the Full mode, you must disable Aero Theme or by Disable desktop composition
: Right click on Entropia.exe - Properties - Compatibility then select Disable desktop composition

dandy

I got a question, since we now can set our own global folders, can we also set our own manual screen shot folder?
How if so, checked the *.ini file and changed the global folders, but haven't got once since so dont know if it worked.
but copied the entire path to the folder you see in win explorer to the global folder settings.

I got a question, since we now can set our own global folders, can we also set our own manual screen shot folder?
How if so, checked the *.ini file and changed the global folders, but haven't got once since so dont know if it worked.
but copied the entire path to the folder you see in win explorer to the global folder settings.

Print Screen (manual screen); there isn't any option available in pesetting.ini.

I haven't created any option for it yet, may include with the next release if there is any bug.

There will be a pop up message if the folder isn't existed.

If you can open the global folder from the tray menu, then that's the folder that will be used.

Check the manual for more details, I some times do that too;)

dandy

yeap the correct folder opened from the tray :)

and ok just wanted to see if I missed something, and would be awesome if you could add that too :)

But I'm happy just as it is so no need, just if you want :thumbup:

in the screenshots?

Not sure the I understand 100%.

Screenshot is taken depending on the current active windows' resolution.

For example; if you minimize every thing and take your desktop screen;
the resolution will be your desktop resolution.

And the same if the active windows is maximized, it will take the maximum resolution.

What is resolution of your monitor?; maybe there is a maximum the screenshot can handle, I don't know.

dandy

i am using

1680x1050 windowed and 1920x1200.

and how about the quality of the screenshots?

Last edited:
1680x1050 windowed and 1920x1200.

and how about the quality of the screenshots?

damn; those are really high resolution.

The screenshot should take that, I don't see the limitation in the program.

The quality of all types of format are set to high(max);
but each format has better quality than others.

eg. PNG is better and also file size is a bit bigger.

dandy

thanks

for clarification and i can confirm that, no there is no limit at taken screeshots.

I can't get the date and location to work on my ss's.
Anyone else having this problem?

Back