New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

yep, did that.. O log chat.
but going to check ones more time, later. just to be shure.. but was the first thing i did online, after i did get the program.

Sound like you may have keyed incorrectly of your avatar full name.

Make sure your avatar name you keyed is Camilla-DK Camilla-DK DK

Last edited:
hmm. did just look.. spelling and name is ok.. chat log is also ok, can see it in the folder, and it does record.

going to "play" with it later.. :) but ty anyway

works now.. nice program 4 shure :)

optimized version 0.0.3.4 - 09-june-2011

Sending waypoint works better with this version by pausing a little for every enter key.

I have done lots of testing in Windows 7 x32, so I am not sure if it will be free of bugs for other Systems.

No major bugs found, but upgrade if you like the changes/options below;

version 0034

1: zipchat = Y
: improve backup for chat.log: chat.log will now be compressed and zip to chat_log_YYYY.zip to reduce spaces.(YYYY = current year)
: new zip file will be created each year in chat_log folder(one year per file).
: my chat.logs were more than 90mb now reduce to about 10mb.
: the zip process uses Windows buildin zip prgram, so for Windows XP or above.
: If you want to disable this feature, add zipchat = N in pesetting.ini under [Globals] section.

2: allow the global delay up to 1.8 seconds
: see the manaul under option "globalmaxdelay" for details.
: if globalmaxdelay = 1800, and if you change "sleepglob=1800"
: then you won't see any swirl when XandraX captures your globals.(for people who don't want to see swirls)

3: fixed: Tray Tip may display information incorrectly regarding chat.log file is too big.
: Tray Tip is now giving information of what program is running that causes XandraX to skip chat.log file backup.

4: tuning sending waypoint, now works better by pausing a little for every enter key.
: Add extra Enter key for waypoint keys as the default to {ENTER}{ENTER}/pos{ENTER}{ESCAPE}
: an extra Enter key seems to work better in a lag situation.
: Upgrade users may have to add the extra enter from the advance setup if they find it doesn't work well.

5: can set the quality of jpg capture format.
: under Advance setup.

6: Lots of optimizing to reduce CPU usage and RAM usage and increase speed.

dandy

Screenshots of Globals/HOFs

Does it work in Fullscreen Resolution?

0.0.3.5 - 22-aug-2011

I would like to release a good version.

This one fixed and improve many area of XandraX features.

Every one should upgrade to this version especially if you have had some problems before.

Some changes are:

version 0035

1: several optimizing to speed up, one of them is to rename global file name after the global screen capture is completed.
: so file name for hof/global/discover etc doesn't need to check first.

2: globalfrom = Y
: If globalfrom = Y (default) then global/hof file name will contain creature/ore/item name.
: If you don't want this maybe because you don't like long file name, add globalfrom=N under [Globals] in pesetting.ini

3: Fixed previouse bug send waypoint was always enable when you were killed.
: If you use XandraX version 0034 for the first time you may like to enable this in the setup.

4: Improve screen capture when your system is Windows 7 and Aero Theme disable and Entropia is in Window screen.
: note that you don't need to disable Aero Theme and no need to enable "Disable desktop composition" for the screen capture.

5: Add support capturing when a mission/quest is completed.

dandy

Last edited:
version 0.0.3.6 - 27-Sep-2011

The Interdependent release.

Some changes and improvement that allow XandraX to work with other programs/games for Windows 7 and alike.

dandy

Change log

version 0036

1: improve print screen function, now works on any full screen programs/games with Windows Vista/7 with Aero Theme.
: Old versions worked and concentrated on Entropia only.

2: improve print screen function for both Windows XP and Windows Vista/7, when "No Windows frames" is enable.
: and some adjustment to work well depending on where the Windows Taskbar is at(most people have them on the bottom)
: The taskbar is where you click on Windows Start button.

3: give option "No Windows frames" in Advance setup.
: previouse versions always removed Windows frames when doing screen capturing.
: This version allows you to get normal windows screen captured by disable this feature.

4: fixed in a situation that backup chat.log file taking too long XandraX would exit.

Get this failure when I scan it with my AV:
C:\xxx\xxx\xxx\XandraX\globalx64.exe » AUTOIT » script.au3 - archive damaged

And windows warn about unknown publisher too, which I dont think I seen with previous versions. (or maybe I have, but the scan thing I haven't seen before)

Get this failure when I scan it with my AV:
C:\xxx\xxx\xxx\XandraX\globalx64.exe » AUTOIT » script.au3 - archive damaged

And windows warn about unknown publisher too, which I dont think I seen with previous versions. (or maybe I have, but the scan thing I haven't seen before)

about archive damaged, you may try to download again, and check md5 if you can.

sencond issue about unknown publisher, I added a publisher detail in version 0037.
Try version 0036 (without publisher addeded) may help.
It's well known about the Windows warning, because I don't sign XandraX with a trust certificate.

let me know if the publisher problem goes away with version 0036, if so I will remove the detail in the future version.

All XandraX files have been scanned with the latest virus definition of McAfee VirusScan and with virustotal.com to be free of any malware before I release each version.

Lastly; I haven't tested 64bit version, I heavily tested on 32bit version.

Hi,

1.) V0.0.3.7 pretends to be 0.0.3.6 in the "About" window title ;-)))

2.) I (Win7 64 pro, up-to-date) get the publisher warning when I start "setup_globalx64.exe" directly (dbl-click in explorer).
When I start it with a dbl-click to the icon of the running "globalx64.exe", no warning.

Starting the "globalx64.exe" "as Admin" gives me the usual "a program from the internet" warning only.
Starting it w/o Admin rights gives a publisher warning again, but no "internet" warning then anymore ...

I can live with this, Windows madness ... :)

3.) Rarely, and not reproduceable, it doesn't start my "Run program"s. Starting it again usually does the trick.

4.) Using it meanwhile as my standard win screenshooter. Getting nice screenies of my active application. Is there a trick to make it capture the whole screen that I've missed?

Anyways, no real problems. To illustrate my opinion about this great tool I made this screenie:

Have a good time!

ok, it seems to have some unexpected behaviors on 64bit version.

I will install Winodws 7 64bit and see if I can iron out any thing.

edit: a trick to make it capture the whole screen..

Two ways

1: click on any desktop area (so desktop is active) before doing screen capture.
2: Alt + Print Screen, then paste to the Paint program(Windows way)

Last edited:
Haven't read complete 25 pages of thread, so sorry if asked before:

When sending POS after dead is active, always the EXIT Window of EU pops up here after the /pos shows up in chat. I have tried some changes in the activation sequence, but no result.

If I change from this:
{ENTER}{ENTER}/l /pos{ENTER}{ESCAPE}

to this:
{ENTER}{ENTER}/s /pos{ENTER}

It sends me my position to chat, but no link anymore. I would like to send it to soc-chat with link and not to global chat, without popping up the EU EXIT window. Any hints?

globalx32, XP, Window-mode

Thx,
Ron

When sending POS after dead is active, always the EXIT Window of EU pops up here after the /pos shows up in chat. I have tried some changes in the activation sequence, but no result.

If I change from this:

to this:

It sends me my position to chat, but no link anymore. I would like to send it to soc-chat with link and not to global chat, without popping up the EU EXIT window. Any hints?

Thx,
Ron

Dunno why EXIT Window of EU pops up, but as I remember then /pos works only when you write it to LOCAL chat when you are dead. Doest work on other chats.

If I change from this:

to this:

Thx,
Ron

as dRiFF from the previous post said, waypoint only works on Local Chat.

Just a quick details what {ENTER}{ENTER}/l /pos{ENTER}{ESCAPE} means;

{ENTER}{ENTER} (double Enter key)
Enter into chat system. (One Enter key should work too, but double worked better, because I created a small delay for each Enter key, with one Enter key - some times waypoint keys send first before in the chat system.)

/l /pos{ENTER}
"/l" (local chat) is optional; it is for when you are chating in soc/team chat, waypoint will send to local chat, because waypoint works only in local chat while you are dead.

As we some times chat while hunting;)

{ESCAPE}
Exit out of chat system.
Some times you get EU EXIT windows when you do private chat with a friend and you got killed or in some circumstance similar to this.

This Escape key is sent, presuming that it is exiting from the local chat system.

Last edited:
Thx for that additional Info. I have had same picture about the sequenz, but didn't know before that it will only work in local and not in soc chat.

About the Exit window I can say, it pops up always, no matter what else I am doing. But I can live with that.

Thx for that additional Info. I have had same picture about the sequenz, but didn't know before that it will only work in local and not in soc chat.

About the Exit window I can say, it pops up always, no matter what else I am doing. But I can live with that.

gl

Restore keyboard mapping to default and do mapping again might help.

I could not control VTOL when it was first introduced and I fixed it by reset the keyboard map.

Update Current issues/bugs while this thread is still hot.

1: Unknown Publisher popup displays for Windows Vista/7
: This can be fixed only if I pay $$$ for a certificate

2: In about XandraX for version 0.0.3.7 but displays as version 0.0.3.6
: No need to upgrade if it displays 0.0.3.6

I won't release any new version till I find it worthwhile doing so.

about archive damaged, you may try to download again, and check md5 if you can.
Downloaded the update program again from your first post(globalx64_v0037_up.zip), as well as the Nero MD5 Verifier.

But when I copy/paste the MD5 from your post it doesn't match, and I just did a full AV scan (updated ofc) and Search&Destroy scan 1min before

This is the MD5 I get:
85fb2c12a37d07c5b84cda54977f4ab2

Downloaded the update program again from your first post(globalx64_v0037_up.zip), as well as the Nero MD5 Verifier.

But when I copy/paste the MD5 from your post it doesn't match, and I just did a full AV scan (updated ofc) and Search&Destroy scan 1min before

This is the MD5 I get:
85fb2c12a37d07c5b84cda54977f4ab2

I don't why exactly what caused it in your situation.

I have tested downloading the file serveral times, I seemed to get the damage download file with Google Chrome most of the time, but download with Opera browser worked fine every time; and tested with wget worked fine too.

Try download from other method or browser.

hmm tried IE9 too or whichever is the new one, same MD5 fault :/

But then I never done it before so maybe it has always been like this for me just that I didn't know before

hmm tried IE9 too or whichever is the new one, same MD5 fault :/

But then I never done it before so maybe it has always been like this for me just that I didn't know before

This can happen also if your RAM is not 100% OK. No problems in normal business, but if it comes to md5-checks or working with packed files, RAM problems can be the reason.

i tried to used it it say chat not found

is there a certain way to set it up

i read the first page but it dont seem to work

print screens works ok

black photo playing in full screen mode

Hi

I tried your program yesterday and can't resolve this problem.
I'm playing in full screen mode and the captured photos are black. No problem naming the photos. The cursor in the captured photo shows fine.
When i'm in window mode all works fine, capturing perfect photos in .jpg format.

Any hint to resolve this ?

Hi

I tried your program yesterday and can't resolve this problem.
I'm playing in full screen mode and the captured photos are black. No problem naming the photos. The cursor in the captured photo shows fine.
When i'm in window mode all works fine, capturing perfect photos in .jpg format.

Any hint to resolve this ?

Windows7? Disable Aero and it should work.

Windows7? Disable Aero and it should work.

WINDOWS 7

How can I disable the Aero ?
I'm new in windows 7, I don't even know if aero is enable...

Thx for your anwer

WINDOWS 7

Thx for your anwer

Right click on desktop, in context menue choose last point (in a german version it is called "anpassen" in english maybe "adjust"). Then choose "windows 7 basic" as design.

Right click on desktop, in context menue choose last point (in a german version it is called "anpassen" in english maybe "adjust"). Then choose "windows 7 basic" as design.

Thx my friend :)
I'll try it today.

WINDOWS 7

Thx for your anwer

I really like to know why it is not working with aero enable.

As this program has a full screen detecting ability and disable Aero themes automatically temporary.
(also it may take a few seconds to detect)

Any one else with Aero themes and not work in full screen?

Maybe it doesn't work with all monitors, I am not sure.

Cheer;

Back