Shop directory

Would you use shops more often if they were easier to use?

• Total voters
Status
indeed, it is time...

Great idea. However, I think there should be a local directory and a global directory accessible from the auctioneer... That way anyone anywhere can see what is in the shops from the auctioneer... then when they go to the local place, just visit the local directory, which should be next to the tp or something...
THIS!

i dont want to run to (and wait a minute each to load) 400 shops and search my desired stuff there.
if i am a "crafter", then i want to buy the missing component needed and craft. not search it.
else i would be "searcher".

Well it would take away the feeling of shopping a bit, which I think is a bit of the idea? :silly2:
dont check the list first, if you want to go "shopping". so easy.

and before silly ideas occour about maintenance fees/shop rent:
The appartement rent got dispensed years ago, after 99% of the appartements were left unused with unpaid bills then.
i understand the attractiveness of such a money drain for MA and the mall owners, but the only reason why i paid a money for a shop in a city is that i dont need to pay recurring auction fees/rent there.
if i pay more rent/fee, than i can save versus auction fee, then I (and presumably many others) dont need a shop at all.
the lower the turnover in your shop, the more it applies there. about 90% of the shops have low-medium turnover.
dont repeat the appartement disaster again.

You guys eventually will make him to delete all this old posts he made as a mortal :)

well, the initial idea and its additional suggestions are usefull.
even today.
i support to keep it up.

Now really???

That's a "Shop Register" from last century!!!

I am on mobile right now or I would write down what it should be like in Technological Advanced Universe:wise:

Also I think I have already outlined a Shop Register suggestion including delivery jobs (mission style) for noobs and desperate fellows.

Come on.... You can't be serious... "takes the shopping feeling away" ... pfff

:laugh: just noticed how old the original post is... Disgusting :mad:

Status
Back