Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
screenshot.jpg

Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange (C.O.R.E.)
Looking for Crafting-Investors

C.O.R.E. is offering trading sevices since July 2009. During that time we had periods of better and worse activity, but since the beggining of 2010 our company works hard on improving our services for miners and crafters. Our designers just released the new version of our website (www.entropiacore.com), which attracts attention of 100 visitors per day and our ingame traders are making more and more deals daily. Our assets are constantly growing, but to improve our services and results of the C.O.R.E. we are currently looking for investors that would be interested in cooperation and certain, regular profit. We have prepared an investing offer targeted for crafters.

Crafting Investors
This option is directed to crafters and we beleive that for every serious crafter it can be very interesting and very profitable. For crafters we dont offer any monthly interest, but the possibility of buying mining resources from us for a special price - that is for a price that is slightly higher than the price we're paying for the resources on the street and will ammount to 3-4% below MU on common ores. This way the investor doesnt need to wait to cash out his interest, but he can do this by himself by buying from us the resouces he needs for his crafting. In this case peds saved on crafting resourse = investors interest. How much money can a crafter save this way? We prepared 2 options:

5000 ped investors
A crafter that will invest 5000 ped in C.O.R.E. will be able to buy (5 types of) our resources for:
2% over our buying price for resources with mu between 100% and 109%.
3% over our buyingprice for resources with mu between 110% and 139%.
4% over our buyingprice for resources with mu between 140% and 179%.
For higher mu resources the price will be negotiated individually.

10000 ped investors
A crafter that will invest 10000 ped in C.O.R.E. will be able to buy (5 types of) our resources for:
1% over our buying price for resources with mu between 100% and 109%.
2% over our buying price for resources with mu between 110% and 139%.
3% over our buying price for resources with mu between 140% and 179%.
For higher mu resources the price will be negotiated individually.

you can see our daily buing prices at www.entropiacore.com/prices.php

For each additional 5000 ped invested additional 5 types of ores/enmatters can be purchased. Of course one is entitled to changing his selection of ores and enmaters often and nothing is set in stone, so its not a problem if you start crafting on a new BP or change the direction of your crafting career.

This offer allows crafter to save at least 2-3% on the materials he buys anyway. It means that he'll get 1% interest from his investment after he buys resources worth just 3-4k peds. The bigger the needs of the crafter will be, the more ped he saves, which means - the bigger interest will he instantly receive.

Terms of receiving invested ped back
If you need the cash you invested back, we reserve the right to give them back 2 weeks at the latest after the request is made. This is caused by the fact, that usually most of our assets are not on the ped card, but in mining resources, so we need that week or two to sell the needed resources without causing problems to the cash flow and consequently to other investors.

Thank you for your attention and reading our offer. If you are interested, please send me a PM or contact me through msn or e-mail: idosunrider@op.pl

Last edited:
Time for a bump ;)

We're still looking for crafting investos and if you calc your expenses for materials you'll see that our offer is much better than any of the investment offers that can (or could) be found on EF.

Message us for more info or negotiation of terms.

3 crafters already contacted us for more info, but so far they havent made their minds, so our offer is still up-to-date. Just calculate your crafting expenses to see how much you can save and dont hesitate to pm us for more info.

Im back from holiday in 1 month... Ill look into the numbers... although Im smaller crafter and even 5k would set me back pretty far.... but Ill do the math when Im back and talk to you then if it looks decent.... Generally I use orders to get a bit under MU.... but some resources can be a bitch to get less then 1-2% under MU.

Im back from holiday in 1 month... Ill look into the numbers... although Im smaller crafter and even 5k would set me back pretty far.... but Ill do the math when Im back and talk to you then if it looks decent.... Generally I use orders to get a bit under MU.... but some resources can be a bitch to get less then 1-2% under MU.

I agree, Some items can be hard to buy with orders on auction...

With our constant flow of items you might be able to stock up faster and cheaper than with using auction.

Feel free to contact me on MSN if you need any more details: idosunrider@op.pl

First page bump

Save Ped on your Crafting Supplies Bump

Back