Hypocrisy in Economy

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Hunter on Monday: Man, all those high end guns and armors and everything are too expensive. I'll never be able to afford them. :mad:

Hunter on Thursday: *loots Angel footguards* Sweet! I'll get 12,000 ped for these. :wtg:

Miner on Monday: I found Fire Root Globule! 200% MU, Wee! :yay:

Miner on Thursday: Man, these enhancers are just too expensive to bother with

Crafter on Monday: If I craft enough amps on condition, I could ATH, so sure, I'll pay 200% for basic sheet metal. :money:

Crafter on Thursday: Damn you, MA! Loot sucks! You thieving bastards! :cussing:

Yes, yes, I'm guilty too. :duh:

Last edited:
Yeah, almost every one of us is guilty of the same.

True words ;).

I will add something too if you don't mind :)

Sweat gatherer today: "Never sell sweat under 0.5 price. Otherwise it's ripoff and you get scamed. 0.5 and more is only fair price".

Sweat gatherer after two weeks: "Never sell sweat under 0.45 price!!! Anyone who buys at 0.4 price is total scammer."

Sweat gatherer when ME comes back: "Only 0.6 price is fair price!!!!!! Everyone who buys at 0.55 just wants to scam newbies. Do not get fooled!"

Falagor
:bandit:

Monday: Lucky Noob that I never heard of with that HOF, I spend all my ped day after day after day and some lucky SOB I never heard of HOFS on the same mob I am hunting :mad:

Wedneday: About time I got something from this mob. (avatar on the other side of the hill Lucky noob that I never heard of.....)

True words ;).

Sweat gatherer today: "Never sell sweat under 0.5 price. Otherwise it's ripoff and you get scamed. 0.5 and more is only fair price".

Sweat gatherer after two weeks: "Never sell sweat under 0.45 price!!! Anyone who buys at 0.4 price is total scammer."

Sweat gatherer when ME comes back: "Only 0.6 price is fair price!!!!!! Everyone who buys at 0.55 just wants to scam newbies. Do not get fooled!"

Falagor

Now hearing this sweat gatherer when he starts skilling MF himself would be more interesting :)

Hunter on Monday: Man, all those high end guns and armors and everything are too expensive. I'll never be able to afford them. :mad:

Hunter on Thursday: *loots Angel footguards* Sweet! I'll get 12,000 ped for these. :wtg:

Crafer on Monday: If I craft enough amps on condition, I could ATH, so sure, I'll pay 200% for basic sheet metal. :money:

Yes, yes, I'm guilty too. :duh:

So what's the moral? Don't play on a thursday?

:)

Hurrikane

Nah, he's saying to hunt on Thursday, cos mining sucks ;)

True words ;).

Falagor

Same noob a month later after a career change: "Buying sweat 0.3"

Noob 1 - "I hate resellers."

Noob 2 - "Yea me to, resellers SUXXORS!!!"

Noob's 1 and 2 together - "I wish someone would come buy my sweat.":laugh:

Hypocritical bump.

Me in January: I hate this game, I get better odds at roulette.

Me in December: Ah what the hell, I'm on vacation.

Me, boring: low costs, steady small profit. Trying to keep it that way - too early to make any conclusions.

9am: "YAY deposit time!! I'M RICH!! LOCK AND LOAD!" *PEW PEW* :yay:
12:01pm: "I'm broke" :(

Funny, but I think it's only true in some instances. Isn't it more like real life? Here's a proposed amendment.

Hunter on Friday: Now that I've got 12kped, I'm buying plates and some sweet gear to help me tackle them Stalkers. :yay:

Miner on Friday: I really gotta get down to business on finding more of them fire root globs so I can upgrade my gear and try to really hit some rares.

Crafer on Monday: If I craft enough amps on condition, I could ATH, so sure, I'll pay 200% for basic sheet metal. :money:

Crafter on Friday: I better back off to something less risky with less expensive mats and keep at it till I can get back to the big stuff.

True words ;).

Falagor

Don't you mean

Sweat gathererer: Don't sell below .5

Two days later:

Sweat gatherer: Buying sweat, .35

?

I hear 101 amps are good to make profit with.

When uber loots uber item "Omfg why ubers always get good items?!?!?!"

When non-uber loots uber item "Omfg why does noob like that get good items?!?!?!"

Trying to loot a good item: "Why can't MA make it easier to get good loot?"

After looting a good item: "Why is the MU going down? Why can't MA make it harder to get good loot?"

Keep at it through the bad periods. While at it, I have these nice (L) guns for sale at uneco price, buy them.

Back