Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
This event is no longer running!

Over 45,000PEDS Was awarded in 2010 (April-December) - Thanks everyone for making it a great success. Big Gratz to all those winners each month! It was fun to see the leaderboards, and some of the battles in points that went on. I hope everyone enjoyed it aswell, it was designed to give back to those dedicated CP Hunters and some fun to see who was the top hunter each month! :sniper:

All the results are posted below - The leaders will be shown here always for their hard work!

CP Points - CP Points listing will be updated, People can redeem their points since the event is now over. More info on the CP Points thread

attachment.php

A Crystal Palace solo camping event!

This will be an always open, ongoing, free to enter event.
It will be total global style points. Where in each global you get at CP, you will earn Aurli Points, or Kreltin Points. Each month those who have earned the most points for Aurli, will win 2000 Peds as that month's Aurli Assassin! (500 for runner-up) And the person who gets the most points hunting Kreltins, will win 2000 PED as that month's Kreltin Killer! (500 for runner-up)

- It is like the old screenshot camping events. Except you don't have to take any screenshots! All you have to do is hunt!, and your points will be updated here on the leaderboard each day! It will use the EntropiaTracker to get all the data.

Free to register: just post in this thread your "Full Avatar Name" and your scores will be updated daily. Once you register you will stay registered as long as you keep getting globals and earning points each month. You can register in the first 2 weeks of the current month. And all points you have earned in those 2 weeks will count! If you register after this deadline, you will be entered for the next month and you will not be included in the current month. You have to be registered in order to win the Aurli Assassin and Kreltin Killer prizes and earn CP points.

It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Register
2) Hunt at CP
3) Compete to win the monthly prizes & Earn CP Points!

Free and simple :)
Each month 2x 2500 peds prizes are given out to the winners!

attachment.php

How It Works:
In 3 days of hunting the results of the globals are in the table below. You can see the amount of points I earned without having to take any screenshots or anything... Just hunting in peace :cool:

picture.php

In the above example, I earned 1844 Aurli Points, and 962 Kreltin Points. These points would show each day on the Current Leaderboard. At the end of the month, my total amount of points are then converted into CP Points. So I earned 2806 CP Points. (More about CP Points below)

The goal of this camping event, is to have some fun trying to work your way up the leaderboards and to compete with others. With the current points system I think it gives everyone who hunts a chance. Some might try to camp in Dome 1, and rake up the Aurli Points. Or Camp in Dome 2 to go for Kreltin Points. While others might try to go in Dome 3 or 4 for the bigger maturities, and earn both points to try and win both prizes.

For all Mob info on Aurli and Kreltin, Check here
For all Dome info and some tips Check out the main info page.
Ingame Events: CP Saturday a weekly event where you can win prizes ingame, and each global you will be earning Aurli Points and Kreltin Points. So join in on the weekly events aswell!
Iron Mission Brokers: The Aurli and Kreltin Iron mission brokers are on CP. So you can do the Iron missions while raking up CP points and prizes! Aurli is located near CP auction, and the Kreltin Mission Broker is near the main tp.

CP Points: will the be total value of points you have earned each month, you can use these points to purchase items in the future. (Something like Air-Miles type of points) So even if you weren't able to earn enough points to win the monthly prizes, you efforts will be rewarded with fun rewards and items you can spend your CP points on in the future! :grouphug:

CP Points Thread! - Everything to do with CP points is listed here!
Listing of all CP points of all registered members will be listed below!

Check it out! sorted: Total CP Points
Check it out! sorted: Alphabetically

More Info:
- There will be a cap on points of any HoF's over 1000 Peds. The cap is 1000. This is to prevent someone from getting an ATH and basically making it impossible for anyone to compete with that. So any Hof over 1000+ peds, will give 1k points.
- You must global once each month to keep your CP points, and to stay registered if you fail to get any Aurli or Kreltin points in a month, all of your CP points will be forfeited.
- An exception can be made if you are unable to do this. (if you are holidays for example and not online at all) You can do this by sending a PM to me beforehand explaining you won't be online that month.
- If you sign up in the first 2 weeks of a month you are registered for that month! (12th of April for example... all of your globals from the 1st of april until the time you signed up WILL count for that month.
- If you sign up in the last half of a month (the 15th onward) you will be registering for the NEXT month. (So if you sign up April 19th, you will be registered for May.)
- Teams will not work for this event, it is a solo camping event. Since no screenshots are required, it would be impossible to track teams. And there would be too many ways where teams could gain a lot of points vs all the rest so it wouldn't be fair.
- In the case of the Tracker missing one of your globals, if you provide screenshot with a timestamp of the missed global, it can be manually added so no points are missed.
- To prevent this from happening, the best idea would be to just go to EntropiaTracker.com and download the client, and run it whenever you are hunting. The more people running the client, the less chances the tracker will ever miss any globals!
- I myself, Buzz Erik Lightyear will compete and earn the monthly points aswell. If I am to win an Aurli Prize, or Kreltin Prize... If I win any prize, it will be carried on to the next month's and Added on there. So if I win 2000 peds Aurli Assassin in a month... the month following will have 4000 peds prize!
- Note: Event points are completely separate from the Aurli & Kreltin points.
- The leaderboards of the current month will be updated daily! So you can see how you are doing compared to the rest! (@00:00EU time in general)
- Each month will start at 0:00MA time on the first of that month. And will end at 23:59MA time on the last day of the month.

Last edited:
FINAL December leaderboard:
Last update @ 12-31 - 23:59 EUTime

Happy Holidays everyone! :)
Will update CP points tomorrow.

December is the last month of this event! - good luck everyone :)

Make this leaderboard post a bookmark for fast checking
(Right click, "Bookmark This Link, Then rename to "CP Leaderboard")

CP Points Thread! - Check here for info to redeem your CP points!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sign me up Buzz!

Fort Fort Tress

Seeing as I'm already camped here sign me up
Peter Homer Griffin

Ready to kill mobs:

Ms Kazzza Milla Starfinder

count me in!

dire Godspeed straights

Maybe I could try this one... so count me in. Not sure I will start in the first month, but just in case.

Black Hawk Hawk

A bonus if you get both prizes? :D

Awesome, add Kaia Kadijah VonHildegarde please.

James Jimmy Stryker

Just in case :D

steve loki camaro

to infinity, and beyond!

Gutted to see theres no handbags in the prize list but regardless cant hurt to hop aboard - utada li hikaru obv ;)

Sign me up, Mathias Pipes McCarthy. Nice event Buzz!

Since I'm up there now - sign me up, Frey Asar of Alfheim :)

Now I see that with 1 ath on a big maturity you get 100 times the points for that maturity... IMO 100 points should be enough and that would give a decent advantage for the one who gets an ATH. Is rather hard to compete with someone that gets 400 points for one loot. If you have the bad luck to have someone scoring an ath on aurli queen on April 1st, I wonder how many will still want to compete.

Well I think it's a fun wildcard. Getting an ATH is very hard as it is. So it gives people a chance who might never be able to win one of these month's events... Or for a very medium player to have a fun chance to really be able to beat out someone who is camping in D4 for example.

(some of the rules and things can be altered and adjusted in the future. Same with the points values for the maturities, we will try to find the best balance)

But in the case someone gets ATH... there is still the other prize available. And if someone got ATH for 200 points total, that is still very easy to beat. I think it gives the medium players a fun lotto option. :) of course if a Stryker or Black hawk etc got an ATH it would be very hard to beat them that month. But there is always the other prize, and there is always next month!

I'm in :) Alkesh Summer Vallan

Just a friendly reminder.. Since this works by Entropia Tracker recorded globals.. It would be beneficial to run the Entropia Tracker client while you participate in this event.. :)

sounds good

Tzepelea Tzepu Geri

im in

Joe Mr-Joey Force

The points will start in April! So be sure to register. You can register anytime from now, or in april, and still participate!

Mayhem style points earning on globals, will be fun! :silly2:

Count me in brotha.

Jay Beene Lee

and me please ..... Zyloc Zyloc Mist :)

Lisa Snygglisa Labolina

Sajn me upp! ;)

Just in case my one global will be enough to win :)

George Ace Skywalker

Well even for those who might not have a shot to win.... Still be sure to register, then you will be added to the leaderboard, will be fun to see your name there.

Then at the end of each month the points will be converted to "CP Points" something like airmiles... so you collect up points for free! then you can use them in the future to buy things like Apis, or other types of things! :cool:

Back