Delta Discounts - Calypso's TRUE Bargain Shop - Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower

Any damage enchancer bp level I or II 4 sale ?

Last edited:
sorry, no enhancer bps at the moment. I will keep them in mind for future buying though.

per request, a few standard bps have been added. Go check it out. ;)

Now that vehicles are here, and more are going to be in the crafting loots, it might just be a good time to stock up on some blueprints ASAP! :) ;)

Now in stock - several peds worth of combustors, and a few simple I Conductors. Happy crafting!

Last edited:
bumping it for another day.

Crafted a few more combustors. Might throw the extra in the shop tonight.

There's a sword sitting on the front window again. I am also thinking about restocking everything in the shop in a while if I find some time to do so.

another lil bump. Anyone have any requests for the type of stuff you'd like to see in the shop in the future?

Maybe some Loughlin Smacker 1 (L)'s at or below the seemingly set auction price of 29PED? :D I know I have at least a few more to go before I max it out and do prefer purchasing from shops than auction. I think I go through one a week, or in a couple days if I'm on for longer.

I'm not sure of anything else I can't hunt/mine myself that I need any time soon...

I have not focused on Smacker Market before, but am buying a blueprint today! ;)

another day another bump.

another happy bump.

reloaded the shop.

There were quite a few sales the last several days. I've reloaded the empty slots in the shop. Unfortunately, the furniture bug is keeping me from putting the new stuff on the tron tower, so the new stuff is on the floor beside the tron tower. Come on by and take a look. Also, I've recorded my personal blueprint collection in to some videos that I'll likely post in the not-too-distant future. I'm not an uber crafter yet, but can usually get you something with enough clicks if you let me do freebie crafting for you, where you supply the materials. For unlimited items, you don't need massive skills to get back an item or two since you can repair it. Even L can work out well sometimes if enough residue is collected. If I ever freebie craft for you to skill, you get back everything other than blueprints usually. If I happen to global, I'll ask for around 5% of the residue from the global. Other then that, it's all yours since you paid for the materials. More on this crafting service will be available shortly.

-- b u m p --

Happy 4th of July Bump!

-- b u m p --

Many thanks to my customers. If I find you in a search here on the forums I usually will try to throw some efd your way if I have any to spare. Your continued support helps keep this shop running! Thanks. :)

Happy hump day!

Happy Thursday Bump. May you global many times this weekend! ;) :)

lovely weekend bump

bump

bumpin it a bit.

I recently TTed a lot of my blueprints to as many bps that were in storage more easily visible to my in inventory. (ended up TTing over 100 books yesterday I think, lol)... so now I'll probably do some changes in the shop in the near future... maybe break it up by level sales or something, where all of a certain level are in the shop one time, all of another level at a different time, etc. About 5 resettlement containers are full as well as half of my storage with blueprints so it may take a little while to organize this, but expect a few changes in the coming weeks.

interesting items.

Just added to the front window:
EMT Kit Ek-2350 Tier .9

Medium Sized Woman Gold Statue - FAIRLY RARE - only 1 sale in auction history for the entire last year - (and that's probably from me buying it), 75 total sales in decade on auction history! I originally bought her for a house decoration, but then sold my apartment, so am doing a bit of downsizing in the furniture department. Price is currently below the price I paid for it since I'm low on peds and need a few soon - so hurry if you want this statue!... If it does not sell in the next several days, it'll likely go on the auction. Get it while the price is still low!

Last edited:
still sorting out the spare bps in storage... It's taking a while since there's so many. I'm putting each of one level in to a box together so that when I do the sales where all thats in the shop is one level it'll be easier to sort through. Quite a few more level 7 then I thought there was the last time I did inventory a few months back... ;)

Happy Tuesday morning! :)

Back