Delta Discounts - Calypso's TRUE Bargain Shop - Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower

bu bu bu bump

Happy Friday. Weekend will be here shortly.

bump. No restocking the shelves at the moment since I'm in the process of moving IRL. Got too many moving boxes IRL to worry about to add virtual boxes of goods to the pile of stuff to fret about.

Happy Monday.

Happy hump day.

time for another daily bump

Happy Friday.

weekend bump

Happy fantastic Monday. Isn't it great to have the start of another work week?

First Bump in the new forum!

time for another bump

bumping it again. Happy Friday.

guess it's time for another bumpsy.

It's Monday. Welcome to another glorius work week.

Happy Tuesday.

What the heck - how about another bump even if people are having all sorts of problems and issues... Have fun.

Every day is a Holiday, so I might start posting more of the holidays up here since I post a bump almost daily. I'll likely be pulling the holidays I list up from
http://www.holidaysforeveryday.com/

Happy Less Than Perfect Day. Celebrate this holiday by logging in to a less then perfect mmorpg! ;)

Celebrate National Frugal Fun Day by being frugal and buying some blueprints at prices below what you'll find in the auction house! ;)

Time for another lil bumpsy

bumping it up a bit

Happy Friday.

bump. Finanical situation irl should be clearing up in about a month, so there may be something new and interesting in the shop in the not-too-distant future. ;)

I bought a vehicle and am out travelling around the countryside. As sales happen, I will make it back to Omegaton to restock the shop. As I get deposits I'll also probably try selling something other then blueprints... may take a while though, but it will happen before too long.

Really not liking how vehicles take damage so easily. Just accidentally hitting a tree or wall causes damage. Hilly terrain is hard to maneuver too... might have to buy a vtol someday to make up for this.

Happy Friday from somewhere North of Shinook.

bumping it up a bit

Time for another bump

Back