Clarification regarding to this RCE-thingy

I find this really bad of MA... Great that they implemented cry engine2 but seriously we want our stuff that we have paid for to work :( :yay:

Its complete BS.... Im glad I haven't been affected, but Id be royally pissed.... but then I never know what Id really buy in this game or risk on what.... its why Im hestitant with shop deeds and such.

If I was affected I would be majorly.... ********** :ahh:

Nice language you use. Do you mean "Fuck you" when you type "Fakk YAH" or what? Why don't you speak clearly?

It's my artistic touch to "Fuck yeah!". I'm an artist, LEAVE ART ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

For many ppl in Germany it's not so uncommon to have a legal costs insurance. So it might be not the issue. Sorry for Off-Topic just a thought

I don't think that those insurances cover such costs for lawsuits which you start. Normally they only cover costs if somebody sues you.

I'd assume that otherwise many would start to sue everybody else for no reason which should not be the intention IMHO.

I don't know... sue them?

Good luck on your case!

complain to BBB - Better Business Bureau
it may work

The BBB is a "for profit" company that a business has to pay to be a member of..actually it's quite useless.

I can only speak for my own issues. But I think I should consult a lawyer soon if they don't answer in a satisfying way.

You are gonna have expences which will not be compensated.

First of all in order to review your case - your lawyer will be forced to click "I agree to let me be screwed in the ass" button before he enters EU.

And your legal battle stops there ;)

And trust me - be glad to be screwed only for several hundered $. Think of all the ppl with mounainous LAs, migrated shops and LAs and such.

And all the court will see is if you did or didnt click "I agree to let me be screwed in the ass" button ;)

I.

And all the court will see is if you did or didnt click "I agree to let me be screwed in the ass" button

The EULA does not have the final say.
What agreements between the user and MindArk are legally valid is also decided by the applicable rules within the country of jurisdiction.

What I would like to see are worldwide agreements between nations similar to the toll and tax agreements, which should regulate in this case the minimum quality of internet services and define easily accessible authorities to handle legal matters.

Micropayments and small trade of border crossing services are on the rise and EU is right in the middle of this new trend, which will quite surely see some interesting court cases the years to come.
(Not only EU I mean)

subscribing .... let us know the outcome

Back