Shouldn't 2nd Avatars be hunted and banned?

Status
Huge advantage in trading.... if my laptop was strong enough I could be mining with my computer and have trading avatar sitting on CND or TP spamming trade..... could subsidize my mining or hunting or whatever extremely easily doing this....

Also having 60 slots instead of 30 for a trader is incrediably useful.... some might say that 60 is to much... but if you trade in enough goods and know how to stack em properly or get enough volume in trading you can easily fill 60 slots and if you trade enough you can maintain 60.... I find filling 30 pretty easy.... For me alone 40 would be enough, but I dont trade nearly as much as I use to, just soc trading and some people Ive maintained over my time...

Yeah having those extra slots are useful but you can do the same with a soc mate or a good friend. There has been times when my friends have run out of slots and I've listed stuff for them or we have used others apartments has extra storgage. And if the banks have money in them you can use them as a sort of storage too or to keep things rolling.

Yeah having those extra slots are useful but you can do the same with a soc mate or a good friend. There has been times when my friends have run out of slots and I've listed stuff for them or we have used others apartments has extra storgage.

Getting help by a friend isn't the same as having access to a second avatar.

If you ask a friend to sell something on auction you need to trust your friend to take off with it, you will have to wait for the friend to meet up, and if you want to do advanced auction tricks, your friend either needs to have cash on him or you will have to trust your friend with your money.

Someone who has a second avatar doesn't have these problemse - he can login with second avatar whenever he wants, he can trust the second avatar with whatever he likes without risk of getting scammed, and the funds the second avatar has for auction tricks is entirely controllable.

And if the banks have money in them you can use them as a sort of storage too or to keep things rolling.

You just struck into a second unrelated problem, something MA foresee when they implemented the banks but didn't go through with it:
if the banks have money in them
Usually none of the banks have cash enough for a 100 ped TT armor part :rolleyes:

...he can trust the second avatar with whatever he likes without risk of getting scammed, and the funds the second avatar has for auction tricks is entirely controllable.

How many have a GC for the second ava they use if it's so common, or they cant trust that second ava with too much peds or they risk getting hacked and loose it all... (they can get it same way as creating the second ava but do they really buy one or take the trouble to getting one for free?)

it has happened and will probably happen again...

If you have multiple avatar then you have multiple skill to grow up, so you lose more...
Last time I checked, it took no skills to access the auctioneer... or trade in PA. It might take a few to get to Twin, but not many.

How many have a GC for the second ava they use if it's so common[/I]

it has happened and will probably happen again...

The people having second avatar for this purpose probably know what they are doing. As just a guess I suppose they stay away from software like "sweat bots", things random people tell them in private chat to download, and they probably have a strong username/password.

The people having second avatar for this purpose probably know what they are doing. As just a guess I suppose they stay away from software like "sweat bots", things random people tell them in private chat to download, and they probably have a strong username/password.

don't think too much of people, the human race are stupid by nature ;)
(i know I am lol)

and I guess you can get such programs from other sources too and perhaps the one who made it don't know what entropia are but get a hint about it and google and see he could perhaps gain real money and so on...

bump

bump... ........

just leave this subject alone

just think about it for a minute

why would anyone create a 2nd account

1-just wants to test something (skills, loots, ...)
2-wants to add disciples so it can get mentor edition items
3-simply tired of old avatar
4-wants to harvest skills to sell
5-doesn't want to deposit or withdraw from main account
6-restart the game, re-live the old noob days
7-Market manipulation
8-Scammers

1- many players have done this, even openly in the forum, MA doesn't care, as long as they are mining, hunting or crafting it's profit

2-used to be very common when the mentor system was active, once again MA gets decay and so on

3-no problem here, MA still profits

4-well they would need esi, so they either looted them (decay for MA) or bought them, but still MA profits from the decay, skilling is expensive

5-many of old players believe that they should have 3 accounts, one to play, one to deposit and other to withdraw (superstitions maybe) well I see no harm in that and apparently MA doesn't either, I don't know anyone that got banned over that

6-so what, still MA profits from decay

7-kind of happens all the time, does MA take any action?

8-those will be reported and banned

so why do you think MA would spent is resources trying to lock accounts that give them money?

just my :twocents:

Um HELLLLLllllloooooooo? Are you kidding me? Common sense people. the average population of a common household is not 1. Therefor it would be financially "STUPID" to ban account to 1 per ip. I personally have 5 computers that can run EU. You telling me our friend's or family are home they cant play as well? Pff.... Sounds like discrimination to me.

Um HELLLLLllllloooooooo? Are you kidding me? Common sense people. the average population of a common household is not 1. Therefor it would be financially "STUPID" to ban account to 1 per ip. I personally have 5 computers that can run EU. You telling me if a friend's or my family are here they cant play as well? Pff.... Sounds like discrimination to me.

Lets keep in mind account not used are locked in a year. And two accounts cant be linked to one email.

I don't think MA allows more them one account per email

but ya, for many years I played EU with a friend and since we were usually together at my place or his we couldn't play at the same time. so we took turns playing.

it would be impossible for MA to know if we were 1, 2 or more ppl sharing accounts or one person with 2 accounts. and we had dialup

U Could

I'll match his offer, so come up with a way and receive 10k efd

Dont know if removing is such a good idea as many of us only have one to not risc our accounts, but I wouldn't cry over it either if they removed it same as I dont cry over second avatars (I mostly mind my own business)

Well if they really wanted to check this the could code in an id check randomly that requires a fingerprint reader id.So your setting there playing the game and bingo game asks for a fingerprint scan,busted if the other person isnt right there to provide scan.Yes it would require every player to have a reader and wouldnt be smart as it would limit players,but it would be legal.Wheres my efd lol

One way that MA/FPC could try and track down multiple ava users would be to check the IP address on accounts that do over priced MU sales and see if it matches the IP address on the account that purchased it.

Market manipulation is one of the main concerns of players having more then one avatar.

They could then track the auction use by these avatars and see if they also use them for bidding wars on buyers who bid on something one is selling.

Build a case then lock both accounts with no warning when there is 100% certainty that the accounts are being used to manipulate the auction.

Not possible without spending more then it would be worth for MA to do anything else.

One way that MA/FPC could try and track down multiple ava users would be to check the IP address on accounts that do over priced MU sales and see if it matches the IP address on the account that purchased it.

Market manipulation is one of the main concerns of players having more then one avatar.

They could then track the auction use by these avatars and see if they also use them for bidding wars on buyers who bid on something one is selling.

Build a case then lock both accounts with no warning when there is 100% certainty that the accounts are being used to manipulate the auction.

Not possible without spending more then it would be worth for MA to do anything else.

People can do market manipulation easily just joining up with a friend to do it. And really it makes no difference to me if it's done that way or by one person with two accounts. And in your scenario above MA still does not really know that it's not really two people on the same internet connection. Trying to stop multiple accounts will not stop market manipulation. Really the best way to stop market manipulation is to not fall for it.

I think people should only be able to log into EU by visiting MA's offices in Gothenburg. That way they can easily verify everyone's identity by keeping photos of everyone in their database and checking them on entry, thus preventing anyone from accessing a second account or someone else's account. This would also stop hackers overnight.

Also EU could be disconnected from the rest of the Internet which would save money on hosting and bandwidth, which means loot could be increased.

The only problem is that identical twins could abuse the system and therefore would have to be completely banned from playing.

I think you'll all agree this idea is a winner.

I think people should only be able to log into EU by visiting MA's offices in Gothenburg. That way they can easily verify everyone's identity by keeping photos of everyone in their database and checking them on entry, thus preventing anyone from accessing a second account or someone else's account. This would also stop hackers overnight.

Also EU could be disconnected from the rest of the Internet which would save money on hosting and bandwidth, which means loot could be increased.

The only problem is that identical twins could abuse the system and therefore would have to be completely banned from playing.

I think you'll all agree this idea is a winner.

LMAO....this is about the best answer between all the rubbish on this thread.
All you can do is that MA will never be able to track down double accounts and that market manipulation can happen, double accounts or not. If someone wants to do it, having only one account won't stop him/her.

I don't think MA allows more them one account per email

but ya, for many years I played EU with a friend and since we were usually together at my place or his we couldn't play at the same time. so we took turns playing.

it would be impossible for MA to know if we were 1, 2 or more ppl sharing accounts or one person with 2 accounts. and we had dialup

isnt this what i said? As for you and your firend playing 1 at a time. thats just lame. Not to mention ive been here a long time and i dont know of a time when you could play EU with dial up.

Anyone seen Synergy SynerGen Genesis lately? His continued existence in game is proof that MA does not care about multiple avatars... They put it in plain English on their society website that they are sharing the account...

http://synergencorp.com/policies/synergen-society-fund/
SynerGen Society Fund

1. Statement of Purpose. This fund will be maintained for the common good of the members of SynerGen. The fund will acquire and hold virtual assets for the use and benefit of society members. The fund will not engage in business enterprises except as authorized in this document.

2. Governance. The members of the Expedition Advisor tier will serve as the Board of Trustees of this fund and will establish policies for the operation of the fund. The Board of Trustees may appoint one or more managers and may delegate authority to the managers.

3. Eligibility to Participate. All members of SynerGen in the Senior Traveler tier and above may fully participate in this fund. The Board of Trustees may allow for limited participation by society Travelers.

4. Custody of Fund Assets. The avatar known as “Synergy SynerGen Genesis” will hold all fund assets. Access to the “Synergy SynerGen Genesis” account will be given only to members of the Board of Trustees and managers authorized by the Board of Trustees.

5. Contributions to the Fund.

* a. Everyone is welcome to make unrestricted contributions to the fund. Unrestricted contributions may be in the form of PEDs or virtual assets.
* b. A donor may specify that a contribution be used for a specific purpose. For example, a donor may specify that a robot beacon be used for a society beacon run.
* c. A member of the society may lend an asset to the fund. For example, a member may lend an estate, set of armor, weapon, blueprint or other asset to the fund for a given period of time. In such event the member assumes the risk of loss of the asset. The fund and its Board of Trustees will not be liable in the event the asset is lost because of the default or misconduct of a society member or for any other reason beyond the control of the Board of Trustees.

6. Use of Fund Assets. The Board of Trustees may use the assets of the fund for the following purposes. This list is non-exclusive.

* a. Assets of the fund may be loaned to members of SynerGen for agreed periods of time. The period of time may be limited for assets in popular demand. The member will repair all decay to the assets resulting from the member�s use. For limited assets that cannot be repaired the member will reimburse the fund for decay plus markup on the decay. Monthly auction average will be used to calculate decay. The member may not transfer the asset to any other avatar without the prior consent of the fund manager or the Board of Trustees.
* b. Funds permitting, each Traveler may be provided with a welcome kit consisting of armor, weapon, ammunition and FAP.
* c. Assets of the fund may be used for society team activities such as team hunts. If the fund provides ammunition for a team hunt, all loot dropped during the team hunt will be donated to the fund as an unrestricted contribution. In such event, team members will not be required to reimburse the fund for the ammunition. If the team obtains a global or HOF the Board of Trustees will reward the team with 10% of the value of any global and 25% of the value of any HOF.
* d. Assets of the fund may be used for special activities and events. An example of a special activity would be a society hunt where the society provides the ammunition and the participants keep all loot.

7. Conducting Business. This fund is a benefit fund and will not engage in any business activity. The following activities will not be prohibited by this restriction:

* a. Lending assets to society members and receiving compensation for the use or depreciation of the assets.
* b. Purchase of assets that promote the purpose of the fund.
* c. Sale of assets that do not promote the purpose of the fund.
* d. Purchase of investment shares in the SynerGen Enterprise Fund.

8. MindArk EULA. This fund will operate in full compliance with the MindArk End User License Agreement.

9. Modification of this Document. This document may be amended from time to time by the Board of Trustees. All members of the society will be given notice and reasonable opportunity to comment on any proposed amendment. Notice will be not less than three days. Notice will be given by email and posting on the society web site.

10. Termination of the Society or the Fund. Upon the termination of the society or of this fund, the board of trustees will distribute the assets of the fund in a fair and equitable manner.
EIF, is I suspect, very similar... as are possibly a number of other "funds" in game...

They put it in plain English on their society website that they are sharing the account...

Sharing an account is not against the EULA. When I took over this account from my sister 3 years ago she still logged into it from time to time.
Until I got the gold card I would sometimes log in to find myself in the middle of nowhere with no ammo.

Anyway, we checked with the MA guides at the time and they said 1 person/2 Ava's = bad, 2 people/1 Ava = ok.

isnt this what i said? As for you and your firend playing 1 at a time. thats just lame. Not to mention ive been here a long time and i dont know of a time when you could play EU with dial up.

I'm talking about 2005/2006

yes we had dialup, I bet you can still play EU with dialup today....

Anyway, we checked with the MA guides at the time and they said 1 person/2 Ava's = bad, 2 people/1 Ava = ok.
How in the heck is that any different?!?!?

If you are 2 people with 1 avatar, the odds are likely that each of you may someday, if not now, have your own avatar in addition to that one you share... Do you have a copy of the chat with the MA guides, or a screenie of that chat? Maybe some of FPC's people reading this have a copy of that chat they'd like to share with the community?

I can't understand how MA would say it's ok for multiple people to share an avatar since each person has their own unique perspective, knowledge, etc.. It'd be easy to "cheat" since the guy that knows the most about auctions would play the auction, then log out, let the guy that knows the most about pvp head to the rig, then log out, let the guy that knows the best places to mine logs in... etc. It's really no different with 1 person and multiple avatars as it is with 2 or more people and 1 avatar... Multiple people have multiple real world incomes... so if they are sharing an avatar, it's likely they can be sharing real world funds, which is massively unfair and unbalanced in the real cash economy on a lot of various levels.

How in the heck is that any different?!?!?

If you are 2 people with 1 avatar, the odds are likely that each of you may someday, if not now, have your own avatar in addition to that one you share... Do you have a copy of the chat with the MA guides, or a screenie of that chat? Maybe some of FPC's people reading this have a copy of that chat they'd like to share with the community?

I can't understand how MA would say it's ok for multiple people to share an avatar since each person has their own unique perspective, knowledge, etc.. It'd be easy to "cheat" since the guy that knows the most about auctions would play the auction, then log out, let the guy that knows the most about pvp head to the rig, then log out, let the guy that knows the best places to mine logs in... etc. It's really no different with 1 person and multiple avatars as it is with 2 or more people and 1 avatar... Multiple people have multiple real world incomes... so if they are sharing an avatar, it's likely they can be sharing real world funds, which is massively unfair and unbalanced in the real cash economy on a lot of various levels.

You might want to read this carefull. ;)

I think it is not forbidden for more then one person to use the same Avatar.
As long as both users play by the rules and stick to EULA /ToU.

If it is forbidden, then I think Mindark should clearly state it in the ToU.

3. Your Registered Account

3.1. Account Application and Registration

In order to successfully register an Entropia Universe Account and/or to make a deposit or a withdrawal (as described in paragraph 7), You must provide MindArk with current, complete and accurate information. Such information may include, without limitation, details such as Your full name, country of origin and e-mail address, during Your Account Application process, as well as Your home address, telephone number and Your bank account and/or credit/debit card information in the case of depositing or withdrawing funds from the Entropia Universe ("Self-Registered Personal Information"). The protection of all of Your Personal Information is regulated under Paragraph 4 (Your Privacy) to this Agreement. You agree that You are responsible to update any of Your Self Registered Personal Information, whenever needed, so that MindArk's records are always correct. MindArk reserves the right to terminate Your Entropia Universe Account and/or to refuse a deposit or a withdrawal (see more in paragraph 7 – Virtual Currency Transfer and Fund Transactions) if You provide false, incomplete or misleading Self Registered Personal Information.

MindArk reserves the right to, for any reason and at its sole discretion, refuse approval of an Account application, to refuse access to an Account, to Terminate, Ban or Lock an Account and to remove, edit or add Account information, with or without notice to You.

3.2 Responsibility for the Confidentiality and Security of Your Login Details and for the use of Your Account

Your Account and Login Details are uniquely associated with Your participation in Entropia Universe and use of the Entropia Universe System. You are solely responsible for preserving the confidentiality of Your Login Details, and for restricting access to Your Account and to the computer from which You access the Account. MindArk never asks You to provide us with the Login Details.

You agree to accept personal liability for all actions that occur through Your Account or through the use of Your Login Details, whether done by You or by someone else using Your Account and/or Login Details. You must notify MindArk immediately if You suspect a breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account and/or Your Login Details. You agree to hold MindArk free from liability for any improper or illegal use of Your Account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom You have given permission to use Your Account. The terms of this agreement shall extend to anyone else using Your Account.

If You should happen to willfully or otherwise reveal Your Login Details, You have relinquished Your right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences of Your actions. Your Account may be Banned and/or Terminated if You let someone else use it inappropriately or not in compliance with this paragraph 3.

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml

Last edited:
If you are 2 people with 1 avatar, the odds are likely that each of you may someday, if not now, have your own avatar in addition to that one you share...

I did have my own avatar, but I gave it up when I took over this one - AND I lost out big time as a result of doing so - to quote myself in another thread:

This avatar was originally my sisters, but I had my own one as well.
Three years or so ago I gave up my old one in order to take over this one. I assumed it would be against the rules to transfer anything to another one that I would then be controlling, so I shut it down and lost everything, all ped's, all armour, all skills, everything.

True I'd only been playing for about 4 monthes, but I still kick myself every time I see a thread like this that reminds me it would have been perfectly ok to transfer stuff over first.

I don't have a screenie of the guides saying that, but hopefully the parts that Mariko has bolded in the EULA are evidence enough that it is allowed.

Should be banned - but its hard to do so.

If one person uses for ex. his brothers initials, adress etc. its hard to prove that.

2nd ava user doesnt need to fill any bank details, because he can transfer PEDs to main ava and withdraw from there etc.

Also its good for MA advertising - biggest playerbase counting 900k of active accounts - you know the drill :laugh:

QUESTION IS:

HOW can you say- with 100% accuracy - that some person is using 2nd avatar? ;)

Since the community advisor program has now created some duplicate avatars that "are" allowed, I figure it's bump time here.

Since the community advisor program has now created some duplicate avatars that "are" allowed, I figure it's bump time here.

The issue is an old one, but it's an ongoing one, and I suspect as new planets come in to being it'll become an even larger issue, especially now that the adviser program is allowing certain individuals the ability to play legally with 2 avatars, at least on some levels, which might open the slippery slope to some who would never be tempted to play dupe avatars in to looking in to that now that they have tasted what it's like...

Going to try to list as many links as I can here about the issue and related issues and ideas as I can find. I'll come back and edit to add more later...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...iple-avis-Eula&p=299844&viewfull=1#post299844

http://synergencorp.com/policies/synergen-society-fund/

Quoting this one since the url's been changed before, and after this post might be again later, and/or webpage removed (although the google cache should hold it a bit)
SynerGen Society Fund

1. Statement of Purpose. This fund will be maintained for the common good of the members of SynerGen. The fund will acquire and hold virtual assets for the use and benefit of society members. The fund will not engage in business enterprises except as authorized in this document.

2. Governance. The members of the Expedition Advisor tier will serve as the Board of Trustees of this fund and will establish policies for the operation of the fund. The Board of Trustees may appoint one or more managers and may delegate authority to the managers.

3. Eligibility to Participate. All members of SynerGen in the Senior Traveler tier and above may fully participate in this fund. The Board of Trustees may allow for limited participation by society Travelers.

4. Custody of Fund Assets. The avatar known as “Synergy SynerGen Genesis” will hold all fund assets. Access to the “Synergy SynerGen Genesis” account will be given only to members of the Board of Trustees and managers authorized by the Board of Trustees.

5. Contributions to the Fund.

a. Everyone is welcome to make unrestricted contributions to the fund. Unrestricted contributions may be in the form of PEDs or virtual assets.
b. A donor may specify that a contribution be used for a specific purpose. For example, a donor may specify that a robot beacon be used for a society beacon run.
c. A member of the society may lend an asset to the fund. For example, a member may lend an estate, set of armor, weapon, blueprint or other asset to the fund for a given period of time. In such event the member assumes the risk of loss of the asset. The fund and its Board of Trustees will not be liable in the event the asset is lost because of the default or misconduct of a society member or for any other reason beyond the control of the Board of Trustees.
6. Use of Fund Assets. The Board of Trustees may use the assets of the fund for the following purposes. This list is non-exclusive.

a. Assets of the fund may be loaned to members of SynerGen for agreed periods of time. The period of time may be limited for assets in popular demand. The member will repair all decay to the assets resulting from the member�s use. For limited assets that cannot be repaired the member will reimburse the fund for decay plus markup on the decay. Monthly auction average will be used to calculate decay. The member may not transfer the asset to any other avatar without the prior consent of the fund manager or the Board of Trustees.
b. Funds permitting, each Traveler may be provided with a welcome kit consisting of armor, weapon, ammunition and FAP.
c. Assets of the fund may be used for society team activities such as team hunts. If the fund provides ammunition for a team hunt, all loot dropped during the team hunt will be donated to the fund as an unrestricted contribution. In such event, team members will not be required to reimburse the fund for the ammunition. If the team obtains a global or HOF the Board of Trustees will reward the team with 10% of the value of any global and 25% of the value of any HOF.
d. Assets of the fund may be used for special activities and events. An example of a special activity would be a society hunt where the society provides the ammunition and the participants keep all loot.
7. Conducting Business. This fund is a benefit fund and will not engage in any business activity. The following activities will not be prohibited by this restriction:

a. Lending assets to society members and receiving compensation for the use or depreciation of the assets.
b. Purchase of assets that promote the purpose of the fund.
c. Sale of assets that do not promote the purpose of the fund.
d. Purchase of investment shares in the SynerGen Enterprise Fund.
8. MindArk EULA. This fund will operate in full compliance with the MindArk End User License Agreement.

9. Modification of this Document. This document may be amended from time to time by the Board of Trustees. All members of the society will be given notice and reasonable opportunity to comment on any proposed amendment. Notice will be not less than three days. Notice will be given by email and posting on the society web site.

10. Termination of the Society or the Fund. Upon the termination of the society or of this fund, the board of trustees will distribute the assets of the fund in a fair and equitable manner.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...iser-Program&p=2590427&viewfull=1#post2590427

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ets-multiple-avatars&highlight=second+avatars

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-and-babies!&p=2480122&viewfull=1#post2480122

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ble-Standard&p=2455584&viewfull=1#post2455584

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...IE-be-banned&p=2405744&viewfull=1#post2405744

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...d-and-banned&p=2374520&viewfull=1#post2374520

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...longer-exist&p=2342423&viewfull=1#post2342423

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...core-Avatars&p=1954662&viewfull=1#post1954662

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ple-accounts&p=1762951&viewfull=1#post1762951

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-to-be-sold&p=1070488&viewfull=1#post1070488

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...vatar-Question&p=730062&viewfull=1#post730062

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...t-against-EULA&p=512289&viewfull=1#post512289

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ltiple-avatars&p=342307&viewfull=1#post342307

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ltiple-avatars&p=323736&viewfull=1#post323736

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...36-Two-avatars&p=338005&viewfull=1#post338005

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ve-two-avatars&p=281382&viewfull=1#post281382

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...w-many-avatars&p=250076&viewfull=1#post250076

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ction...-again&p=191677&viewfull=1#post191677

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ltiple-avatars&p=138702&viewfull=1#post138702

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?1152-CEO-Connor&p=15894&viewfull=1#post15894

There's at least one thread I'm missing... which had "isn't it obvious" in the title... there's probably others as well... I had some links in an old support ticket that I might have to dig up... for the most part the support tickets don't do much about this, at least not up til now, because they'll tell you that they can't tell you stuff about other folk's avatars... It's an ongoing issue. It's potentially a huge issue that could eventually devestate the entire Real Cash Economy... and might already have done a bit of that.

Personally I think having a 2nd avatar should be tracked my MA and removed.... there are many people who abuse it.... obviously if you craft/mine/hunt with second avatar thats ok since your putting back into the system and it doesn't matter which avatar you use.... but for those who abuse the extra auction slots and the abuses you can do with multiple trading areas and all other sorts of things that can be abused.... shouldn't MA step it up to try and stop em?

I think the obvious solution would be for MA to offer a service where you can buy extra auction slots. And really, there is no such thing as a legitimate second avatar.

There is a MASSIVELY huge difference between players making multiple avatars, and the game owner allowing specific avatars to be made/given to specific people for specific purposes.

Quite sure if any of those 2nd avas given by FPC are used for "unapproved" purposes, they'll be dealt with, most likely even very harshly.

And besides, this thread is old. No reason for it to have been necro'd.

:locked:

Status
Back