Where's my free gift?

Congadawg

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Hamilton Congadawg Shears
If I remember correctly, we were promised a free gift for preregistering for rocktropia from neverdies website. I assume it'll be worth more than 40 peds, since traveling to the planet to even check it out will now make that free gift not so free at all. patiently waiting, neverdie...... Maybe it's one of those fancy pirate ships you told us all about. ;)

The free gift was a shotgun!(for real)

kill a mob u will get it... (u got the promised free shotgun, but its in your loot and u have to hunt to get it, but hey!! IT FREE ) :silly2:

The free gift was a shotgun!(for real)

kill a mob u will get it... (u got the promised free shotgun, but its in your loot and u have to hunt to get it, but hey!! IT FREE ) :silly2:

No joke? Ok I guess i'll have to pay 80 ped plus ammo and decay to get my free item. Thanks for clearing that up. ;)

Doesn't that kinda defeat the entire 'Free' thing? :laugh:

i killed a bunch of dragons and didnt get shit
and i signed up too

;)

If I remember correctly, we were promised a free gift for preregistering for rocktropia from neverdies website. I assume it'll be worth more than 40 peds, since traveling to the planet to even check it out will now make that free gift not so free at all. patiently waiting, neverdie...... Maybe it's one of those fancy pirate ships you told us all about. ;)

I think the free stuff was meant for new players registering through the Rocktropia web site, not just new to Rocktropia, but new to the entire Entropia Universe. So if you already have a EU account you are not a new player on Rocktropia... Something like that.

I di get a shotgun, but I had to kill quite a few mobs to loot it...

Cheers :beerchug:

Friend of mine was preregistered to rocktropia now he made account thru rocktropia, logged in to rocktropia and no gun as free gift. :mad:

i'm sure the gifts are the 2 tp's offered as soon as you arrive on rocktropia ;)
it's much more than 40ped as you don't need to buy a tp chip, ME, gun, armor and ammo to get to the 2nd tp ;)

ahhh...the free gifts.....

Well the Rocktropia site also says "UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS To ROCKtropia & Many Other Virtual Worlds"

So I guess there is some confusion with the term "Free".

there were a whole bunch of free gifts but after too much tequila the dragons and i kinda lost them:scratch2:

i can't remember where though but i have a vague memory of getting chased by a man in a banana suit and a bald guy... OH wait :laugh: it was MA HQ silly me well go get them!:D

Back