disable ads in clientloader

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
anyone noticed this option are removed now(or when did it get removed)?
so did it actually do something in the past?
Or will they no longer accept rl virtual ads ingame, or just not let us choose if we want to see them or not?

sure I never had any problem with it or ever thought of checking that option but that doesn't mean no one did...

Dont really know. But I know people thought if you removed ads = Your loot would be worse :laugh:

:scratch2: well there's a lot of weird people ingame for sure :eek:

u talking about the 468/60 ads in clientloader?
is there a way to disable them?

I dont have anything against it, but if its possible to be removed, Id remove

u talking about the 468/60 ads in clientloader?
is there a way to disable them?

I dont have anything against it, but if its possible to be removed, Id remove

nope. one was able to disable ingame ads (for real life stuff, seen movie ads myself, was from land to land different) via clientloader options. it was said one who disabled ads would not have access to higher loots.

nope. one was able to disable ingame ads (for real life stuff, seen movie ads myself, was from land to land different) via clientloader options. it was said one who disabled ads would not have access to higher loots.

Weren't these the ads that would be flooding in from private companies and subsequently increasing the loot for everyone?
G.

Yeap as Steffel said

Weren't these the ads that would be flooding in from private companies and subsequently increasing the loot for everyone?
G.
that was the general idea or thought, dont know if MA ever confirmed it tho possible they did before my time.
So thats why I made this thread...

In the past, if you disabled ads, your loot was affected.
Maybe they just keep it off all the time now?
:dunno:

In the past, if you disabled ads, your loot was affected.
Maybe they just keep it off all the time now?
:dunno:
But was it really affected? any links to extended tests done, sure I guess not a lot of people would have liked testing it for a longer period but if not how will we know? unless MA confirmed it officially

The text that popped up when you would hover-over the "disable ads" box saying something like "disabling ads will lower your chances at getting large loots", wasn't official enough?

It doesn't matter anyways, it's gone, no tests can be done, what was the point of this? lol... oh yeah, in-game ads.
Hope they come back, maybe then I can look into getting sponsored again, only this time, for Entropia!.. hmm I'ma have to figure out an angle to propose...

The text that popped up when you would hover-over the "disable ads" box saying something like "disabling ads will lower your chances at getting large loots", wasn't official enough?
Was it really "will" and not "can, could or possibly", my memory fails me but ok if it said "will" then I can agree it was official enough.

oh and if it did actually provide peds to the lootpool(if there is any "pool") have it been removed from that system now so MA takes all of it, or all goes into the loot(highly unlikely I know)?

Last edited:
Using that option when it was available, it was also disabling the players' ads.

Is weird they removed that option.

i bet the reason for it to be removed is that eu has a way to small playerbase so nobody wants to put ad's in the game.

Back