Legacy of CSc. best mining society

:yay:
OMG
im not miner but rest of soc mine a lot
GRATS goes to :tower: spamers

Thank you :D

Even I am not a miner, but hunter, I can say, that we had very successful last weeks in mining. It has started with Stefo´s 20k+ iron find, continued with some nice finds over 1k and ended up with 96k+ nice ATH by Kozi :yay:

So I say big gratz to my soc buddies and wish to keep going ;)

Big Congratulation to my old socmates !!!! (Renamed Czecho-Slovakia Cadets)

CSc. ROCKS IN ALL WAYS !!!

ahahahah I'm waiting for an angry response from Mary Jane :laugh:

well done from me as well... nice to see more and more societies being very active in the magical world of mining :yay:

and Hoj ... still :rofl: here at the office :D

Ya gratz guys, well done. =)

Excellent job :thumbup: and "klobuk dole" :D

Elite Miners is down there in #6. How about a little friendly competition CsS :)

not for long:)

at last!! big Gratz indeed and bigup to Hojlund too:yay:!

why not travolta?:banana::banana::yay::yay:
thx guys thx thx

> Going all the way till number 1 <

I want to congratulate

Legacy of CSc.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

No dissrespect TGP ;D

Ye Im happy, eventhough its not my credit. I mine ore, but my results are not so awesome:) Main credit goes to dedicated miners in my soc!!!!!

Thanks for congrats all.

Because everyone knows whos the best !!! he and his wife Mary with their soc TGP of course! :)

being the best is not only be #1 on tracker.. is also having the most skilled miners on EU, and being top3 on tracker since it started, having no cnd campers..

being the best is not only be #1 on tracker.. is also having the most skilled miners on EU, and being top3 on tracker since it started, having no cnd campers..

Hey no need for further details, we already know you the best... :laugh:

Thanks for clearing that up.

I always thought being the best was not having to justify that you are.

though wrong.. before u have a opinion u should play first..

Lets not throw mud here, it was just a thread to let CSc enjoy their glory, we ofc all know that TGP is the best mining soc!

though wrong.. before u have a opinion u should play first..

Just because I'm not an "ubah" or a miner doesn't mean I don't play. :D

Lets not throw mud here, it was just a thread to let CSc enjoy their glory, we ofc all know that TGP is the best mining soc!

And congratulations to CSc! :cool:

WooT! Grtz :yay:

exactly.. no point in having confrontations over givens. +rep Hoj :D

Sometimes the best don't know the definition of the word humble (or have deep pockets, I always thought profitability determined how good one is)

AMEN to that. =)
The greatness or smallness of person(ality) is also determined by the grace and diginity it shows towards others.

+ rep

that realy TGP in da best mining society. well done guys:yay:

good god, lame comments from you in this thread, wont even let CSc. enjoy their glory for the while they had it,
cmon, all u needed to write is GRATZ and you comment with your "WE ARE THE BEST" comments

grow up :rolleyes:

good god, lame comments from you in this thread, wont even let CSc. enjoy their glory for the while they had it,
cmon, all u needed to write is GRATZ and you comment with your "WE ARE THE BEST" comments

grow up :rolleyes:

get a life insted of being a forum troll! competition is healty, if u dont like your on the wrong game!

Back