I want my money !!!

Do u want Withdrawal times reduced like normal bank operations ?

• HELL YES !!

Votes: 267 89.3%
  • HELL NO !!

Votes: 32 10.7%

• Total voters

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
That make now 31 days that I wait my money ! U haven't been that long before, even for larger sumns !

Now, in my understanding, u are a BANK. So i dont see were is the problem to transfer such sums in the 10 days.

So please, can u accelerate this transaction cause I want to pay a present for someone and I didn't planified such sumn out of my account IRL so >> it sux big time.

Also I think Its mabe the time to reform the Withdrawal time cause IMHO it sux hard to wait our own money durring ages. If u want to have serious customers please start to do things "user friendly".

Ofc support ticket is sent but I wanted to make that clear.

When it come to money I don't lol. never.

Kind Regards.

Added a pool.

Last edited:
3-5 days should be reasonable.
It would be so much better..

i vote for instant action, when i decide to cash out, i want it to be fast
so i can start drinking right away, and not have to wait a month or two :)

i vote for instant action, when i decide to cash out, i want it to be fast
so i can start drinking right away, and not have to wait a month or two :)
With CashCard it worked like that, it was awesome on fridays after work.:laugh:
Ahhh...The CashCard...:rolleyes:

with cashcard it worked like that, it was awesome on fridays after work.:laugh:
Ahhh...the cashcard...:rolleyes:

yea where are the cash cards ???

1.They can't pay beacause they don't have the money.
2.They have the money....but why should pay you....they keep everything.
3.If you wait longer maybe you won't witdraw and they get the money.

I think its time to warn new players about what was promized by mindark not so long ago.

Infact, new players don't really go in old news so some things can be forgoten.

But those things should'not be forgoten.

The cach cards is one of thoses things. I hope the BANK was made In only one purpose >>> Making the cash card system alive again !!!

Bump.

I will bump this thread EVERY Fking day till I'm payed.

If only they were as eager to give our money as take it. Deposits are instant. Withdraws half of forever. Not that I have ever taken money out but I see everyone elses experience. Typical business procedure. The longer money is in your hands the more work you can make it do for you. The more you can make with it.

Thread title changed via Rule 3.9. I'm also moving to a more appropriate location.

I'm sure you'll get your withdrawal eventually.

Also waiting on a withdraw... Getting close to 30 days now :rolleyes:

Its just sad their current system.

Last edited:
... eventually.
This word adds some true awesomness into this thread. :D

p.s. I voted Hell Yes =)
It would be nice to have shorter withdrawal time.

Ill cross this bridge if and when I ever get to it.

Wow, there is no way it should take that long to transfer money. They let you put it in instantly, but make you wait to take it out? It's not like they even need to verify anything.

I just think sometimes, Mindark PE AB should be a bit shaked. just to remember who make them alive.

Am i correct when i say MA loses 3.5% of deposits to credit card companys, if a cc is used? Or do that money go to MA?

Edited to make it clear what i'm getting at..

Instant withdrawals would increase the withdrawals a LOT.
Wich would also increase the amount of deposits.

Friday. Low on cash irl. Withdraw 1000 peds to buy beer.
Saturday. 500 ped spent on beer last night, want to kill video vixens - deposit the 500 peds back. Lose 3.5% of the ped you already have taxed one time.

Few withdrawals and deposits, bigger sums= Ma right now
More withdrawals and deposits but smaller= Ma lose

Anyway, i voted yes.. Hope you get your peds soon.

Last edited:
Instant withdrawals would increase the withdrawals a LOT.
Wich would also increase the amount of deposits.

The other problem (And I'm hesitant to bring this up because I'm sure this can't be the full reason for the withdrawal delays) is this little scenario:

1. Make big deposit
  2. Withdraw a few days later
  3. After getting withdrawal, initiate a charge back on the credit card

I now have 190% of my deposit (after fees) and MA's stuck holding themselves.

Wouldn't take too many of these maneuvers to screw MA (and their customers, meaning us) big time.

I can think of some causes why they have a delay on the withdrawals. It could be for protect EU from being use to tranfser money between people. If both deposit and withdrawals was instant, player A could deposit money to the avatar, trade the money to player B that makes an instant withdrawal. Could be used in diffrent unlegal business. If the money is "locked" for 30 days, it's not intressting.

It could also be that MA have the their mony not in pure cash on a bankaccount, but in some kind of security paper to get better intrest and it takes some time to sell them of to get the cash to pay us.

Just a thought:

MA is still a relatively small business operation, I doubt they have the liquidity that most operational banks have on hand. If the withdraws in a given month exceed what they expect or have budgeted for, it may take them time acquire the funds to then pay out.

PS the 3.5% that comes out of deposits goes to the credit card companies this happens EVERY TIME you use a credit card for any purchase. It is a fee that the companies charge to help offset the losses they will take from people that default on their payments or from fraudulant purchases. It is just part of normal operating costs

10 days is ample time to arrange a withdrawl . any bank i know in the uk would arrange even big withdrawls in less time and has someone pointed out it is not as if they have to do any checking as they have all the details on file all they gotta do is a simple bank transfer .

10 days is ample time to arrange a withdrawl . any bank i know in the uk would arrange even big withdrawls in less time and has someone pointed out it is not as if they have to do any checking as they have all the details on file all they gotta do is a simple bank transfer .

well, MA and a bank is a big diffrent :p

The cach cards is one of thoses things. I hope the BANK was made In only one purpose >>> Making the cash card system alive again !!!

Well, there was some legal issues with the cash card before, but they said that now with MA getting a bank licence they would be able to bring it back, so I think that might be the plan? :dunno:

Well, there was some legal issues with the cash card before, but they said that now with MA getting a bank licence they would be able to bring it back, so I think that might be the plan? :dunno:
Sure, the problem is that apparently there is no MindBank (yet).
Plans will be plans, MA remains MA.

MA is a bank now , mate.

No they aren't.

One year ago they got a license to found a bank within 1 year, for all we know they failed and there will never be a MindBank AB at all, but right now there certainly isn't.

mmm thats sux all this PR ...

Hell no! (i think they check where did you get your PEDs from and that takes time.. Can you imagine, someone discovers a bug and withdraws unreasonable amounts... Who do you think pays for that? MA :D dream on... it is us depositors who pay for MA screw ups..
I´ll better wait for a month than know that my peds arent safe from scammers.
just my 2pec..

nope, you can run a bank without cards quite easily. The bank was to allow MA to guarantee our deposits using the Swedish banking system, to reduce the amount it costs for currency conversion by being able to set its own exchange rate and to give some reassurance to people depositing that they know what they're doing.

The cards and deposits are still handled by an outside companies though.

They could also be holding onto it as April 30th as it's the end of the fiscal year in Sweden (if I'm wrong blame wikipedia).

Hell no! (i think they check where did you get your PEDs from and that takes time.. Can you imagine, someone discovers a bug and withdraws unreasonable amounts... Who do you think pays for that? MA :D dream on... it is us depositors who pay for MA screw ups..
I´ll better wait for a month than know that my peds arent safe from scammers.
just my 2pec..

Spot on (afaik). Hence keep the withdrawal times. If you want to depo, simply consider that it's not instantly available to you (MA should state this clearly but apart from that it's good imo).

Back