Presets for often used searches?!

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
I think I might have asked that before, but it would be really a good feature if I could somehow save my most common used searches.
For example I allways klick "skill based" and "markup based" in the weapons chart, each klick takes one query to load. Add another one for the weapon kind you want to look and another one for the amps and a final for the sorting I want.
Thats five qeries before I even have the one I want.
Armour vs Mobs is almost the same, I rarely test new setups and it would be nice if my would not need to choose it each time again.

It may be a bit much work to make this, as I would have to create a store function for each button or check box or drop down individually. An alternative possibility is to save the viewstate, so that every time you open the page, it will be the same as it was the last time you left it. But I will have to figure out if and how this can be done first.

I would not mind if there was an option like user preferences where one could define presets.
Or maybe add a button so that one could set the parameters before the query, like it is done with the attachments ?
Allmost have the feeling, I am the only one bothered :ahh:
Maybe it's because I am an old fart and feel sorry about wasted bandwidth :ahh:

Back