Hey (You know who you are)

What country does he come from? maybe a few people could take a road trip and find him in person, it wont be that hard to find him.
Be careful. Mob mentality can in and of itself be worse than the actions he took sometimes... two wrongs don't make a right, even if 3 lefts do.

Even if what he did was immoral, it's still sort of not breaking laws since MA says all trades are final... Mob mentality on the other hand, especially irl, might be against the real world law...

Wanting someone to chase him down irl could be considered a pre-meditated crime if it was done... It also could be considered cyberbullying and stalking defamation on some level, even if it is just too peer pressure to get him to do the right thing... It also could be considered defamation/libel if anything written on this forum or elsewhere is proven untrue, etc. (maybe he has two guns and they both are the same style and what happened only involved the "other" gun)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying

Even though most consider cyberbullying if it's against a child or teen, the way some laws are worded, it could be used against adults chasing down adults too...

In some places - could even be a felony under the right conditions... be careful.

Last edited:
Give the guy his brains back! :D And then give him his pistol back too!

Fine sentiments, and I agree wholeheartedly, but, as posted in a similar thread

The reason all trades are final is that MA have no idea what arrangements were made outside the game with regard to trades.

I.E. Avatar A gives his item to Avatar B, in return for 15k cash outside of game. Avatar A then says I was scammed. How can MA arbitrate such a situation? They can't.

Would be nice if no-one bought this gun, or some wealthy altruist bought it and handed it back to Rep :) But......

I don't browse Auction all that much, but I see many Avatars selling Uber items, and have never heard of them before :(.....it's a cheapish ModMerc, who knows what might happen.

BTW, is it possible to scan an Avatar holding a gun and check the weapon's Tier Rates? :scratch2:

Give the guy his brains back! :D And then give him his pistol back too!

watch out what you are saying here ... :wise:

I don't wish you to fall for a trust scam :mad:

BTW, is it possible to scan an Avatar holding a gun and check the weapon's Tier Rates? :scratch2:

Someone has uploaded the pic a few pages back? As has been stated, return the gun to the rightful owner :)

Be careful. Mob mentality can in and of itself be worse than the actions he took sometimes... two wrongs don't make a right, even if 3 lefts do.

Even if what he did was immoral, it's still sort of not breaking laws since MA says all trades are final... Mob mentality on the other hand, especially irl, might be against the real world law...

Wanting someone to chase him down irl could be considered a pre-meditated crime if it was done... It also could be considered cyberbullying and stalking on some level, even if it is just too peer pressure to get him to do the right thing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying

Even though most consider cyberbullying if it's against a child or teen, the way some laws are worded, it could be used against adults chasing down adults too...

In some places - could even be a felony under the right conditions... be careful.

The trouble with your comments is that they are too politically correct!!!

Who was talking about a mob, in England things are done quietly and discreetly...... there are people that talk and there are people that do!!

2 wrongs don't make a right, but it certainly makes you feel better.....

GIVE REP HIS GUN BACK and blacklist any player that bids or buys it!!!

Title of thread and certain comments altered due to Rule 2.13.

Those that are already involved and can do the most good already know the names. As was already said in this thread, it's possible one of the named scammers was in fact a victim themselves. (Dunno all details myself.)

Keep names out of it folks.

And give any stolen property back to their rightful owner. :mad:

watch out what you are saying here ... :wise:

I don't wish you to fall for a trust scam :mad:

I've witnessed trust scams IRL for larger amounts. It sux. Brains are required when valuables are involved. The court takes no excuses and does not believe to tears.

So, give the guy back his brains and his gun!

Give Rep his MM back or else.. :rolleyes:

The smell of money and profit can turn even the best friend into the most filthy scammer... and you probably don't believe it or don't want to believe it until... you actually see it.

That's sadly life... like jungle where the opportunist become the strongest, then of course you're deeply hated by everyone around you, but... you don't care because you're at the top of the hill.

Never underestimate the power of the dark side when you know it can change your life experience ;) then it just depends if you can continue to sleep or not...

Hope for you man (don't know who you are) that you'll manage to get back some of your stolen stuff one day.

{deleted}

What country does he come from? maybe a few people could take a road trip and find him in person, it wont be that hard to find him.

The bastards are portuguese.
By what a i know is a small group of friends between 'em.
who got acess to {deleted} avatar and fucked it all.
{deleted}
He got kicked since he bragged about being a thief

{deleted}

Last edited by a moderator:
You were man enough to mastermind a perfect trust scam, now be man enough to make it right. Give Rep his Mod Merc back.

:wise: what he said.
Be a man, ...man.

The thing is, it will never sell. Even if someone is unscrupulous enough to buy something stolen, the tier rates are posted already, and that's as good as a fingerprint. Anyone who has enough ped in-game to buy a MM will already know about this scam. And nobody will buy one knowing that they can never sell it again later.
To the contrary, there's a good chance the lawyers will actually catch up to (you know who you are). It would be a shame to end up on the hook for that much money. Especially at such a young age. Prison is no fun, mate.

Or if you dont want to have to face him, come find me in twins one time. i'm often on the balcony or in auction. No screenshots. No chatlogs. Click, trade, done. Anyone who knows me knows I would give it all back to the rightful owner. And then it's over. It's an easy way out for you. You might want to really think about it.

I read in a beginner's guide to quantum physics that proposed voodooism could be real...anyone wants to start? (not encouraging this potentially damaging and double-edged form of cursing but just fruit for thought :p)

But I prefer to do it this way: We (or at least I) shall forgive (and try to forget) if you redeem yourself now :)

Does the guy in question read this forum?

Do all potential buyers in EU read this forum?

but but but :scratch2:
If the scammer use it enough, won't that fuck up the 'ID' and then that can't be a proof anymore?? And how will you be able to see if someone uses it? Unless you're running behind every single hunter in game?? :D

Tier increase rates do not change.

{deleted}

Don't give it back. If those losers are crying I bet it's because "you" got it rightfully. :D

Oh come on! We're talking about a MM! If he got ripped off, he's just a loser xD

Someone has uploaded the pic a few pages back? As has been stated, return the gun to the rightful owner :)

Yes, but this pic would have been taken from Auction. Before VU 9.123456789 it was possible to scan items Avas were holding....then it became impossible after an update.

Haven't checked ingame recently, but sounds like it works again.

The whole thing is a farken mess. As I understand it, most involved were long-time members of a very reputable Society:mad:...just goes to show you can never be too careful.

Anyone wanting some precedents need only search the name Mudkicker. There was another case involving a Norwegian bouncer/bikie guy scammed out of his armour by someone from Sydney :(...the scammer even gloated in the thread that he had succeeded. :mad:

Give Rep his MM back!

Give Rep his gun back pls.

Do the right thing and return the MM :wise:

I read in a beginner's guide to quantum physics that proposed voodooism could be real..

Haha, I want to see that too. I know about some exotic interpretations of QM and some unortodox paperworks regarding some theories (e.g. http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0382v2), but this seems too much.. :)

To the guy who stole MM, you should read it too, you never know when it becomes true.

The bastards are portuguese.
By what a i know is a small group of friends between 'em.
who got acess to {deleted} avatar and fucked it all.
{deleted}
He got kicked since he bragged about being a thief

{deleted}

Once upon a time, we had a certain guy in TL that also bragged about a certain adj fap aquired by imoral means. He was kicked (later he infiltrated with a second avatar which was also kicked) and all the information i had about the guy was sent to the owner of the fap, including full name, address, phone number, email, and ingame screenshots of his chats about the subject. The guy got so scared and surprised about the amount of info the owner had about him, that he gave all the stuff back. Of course, the owner also knew how to use the information and how to scare a teenage highschool student.

About s****, well, he always "sounded" fishy from the start, i don't know how people would ever trust him.

Don't give it back. If those losers are crying I bet it's because "you" got it rightfully. :D

Oh come on! We're talking about a MM! If he got ripped off, he's just a loser xD

Comments like this really do irratate me.

I can see why {deleted} did what he did..... he stood to make thousands of dollars from his scam but Mr knobrash quoted above gains nothing apart from looking like a nasty, spiteful child

Back