Another undocumented patch?

JackFree

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Jakob JackFree Freelancer
I know this is a stupid question, but does anyone know what the update that installed when I launched PE this evening does???

I would really like to know what it was for.

Cheers :beerchug:

Well, I thought about it too.....as the CL does not mention anything I guess we'll have a quite tough (if not ipossible) job in finding out....

My guess would go for some bug-fixing :rofl:

Well, I was MAKING alot of shots last night, mini-patch can only mean I will be missing alot...again.... :(

j/k bro......no clue.... :rolleyes:

I guess we will never know..................... :confused: :eek: ;)

For me, it's the patch that adds the tps removed for the landgrab. If you remember, there was also an undocumented patch before lg.

i don't know what its all about but all I keep getting is the red box coming up stating that PE is down due to a server upgrade or maintanence. :(

I think they fixed the revival terminals back to normal after all LGs ;)

This is what happened to me after update

I was at TI after i recieved the update, and tp'd to Zeus, only to find this:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Which wasnt much, and I ran around and didnt bump into any invisible buildings.
All gone.

Later I was invited to join Noggin, Pollus and others from nAn, on a 23tt beacon mission.(you had to be naked armed with opalo to join btw ;) ) When I was running through the lvls to "my floor", I ended up on the outside when I came out of a tp. I could reach one storage container(empty) and couldn't jump back in. So I went the only way I could.

BB in the sky without the diamonds :)

Baggler said:

I did say bug fixing, didn't I? :tongue2:

marco can not write a plain page of no meaning blahblah that lead us nowhere but sound nice so people still spend PED .
and do what he promiced 2 or 3 month ago , give us the info when there is an update.

you expected , giving info about a "bug fix" would be something important for a player ..

from MA side , sheep dont need to know what is new in the grass , they just have to eat it and give the wool.

I dont know the reason for it, but the mini-patch has make my RepEdge Battle Axe 2x0 next to useless....

It used to hit more than it missed, and do loads of DMG into the bargain. Now it seems it miss more that it hits, and do nothing worthwhile when it does hit....

Not happy..

The decay on it is Painful to start with, when I actually could hit a sabacuma from 3 feet. Now it seems I could not hit the USA with it, while stood in Arizona...

My guns seem uneffected.

I can still shoot myself in the foot, on demand, but my axe has now become as much use as a tea spoon.

I've been trying to keep calm about all the recent goings on but its my final straw! I can't get into the game because the server is supposedly down, although everyone else seems OK. Now its going to take MA a week to get back to me before I can even think about getting it sorted. AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! (sorry, just needed to vent some anger without sticking my fist through my screen) :banghead:

Etopia said:
from MA side , sheep dont need to know what is new in the grass , they just have to eat it and give the wool.

Hehe thats a really colorful comparison and made me smile :)

for Topic

This Updates happen all time and sometimes they add new Items or new Estates or whatever or just fixing a modell glitch. Sometimes updates have really unspectacular content and sometimes they fixed a glitch or exploit they not want to become public.

Hmm i think i logg in a while now trying if the grass taste different ,)

hmm maybe it helps them detect people using clickers:confused:

Baggler said:
I was at TI after i recieved the update, and tp'd to Zeus, only to find this:

Which wasnt much, and I ran around and didnt bump into any invisible buildings.
All gone.

Later I was invited to join Noggin, Pollus and others from nAn, on a 23tt beacon mission.(you had to be naked armed with opalo to join btw ;) ) When I was running through the lvls to "my floor", I ended up on the outside when I came out of a tp. I could reach one storage container(empty) and couldn't jump back in. So I went the only way I could.

This is a somewhat common issue where your avatar is out of synch it seems, Ive had it happen dozens of times and has nothing to do with updates or patches, more than likely lag or bottleknecking has messed up certain parameters.

Etopia said:

:bowdown: That was a great quote.....BAAAAA!

It added a new mob, afaik

Among other things, they've fixed a bug concerning the rancher hat.

Screenshot taken before the last mini upgrade:

CVV Code input request is back on CC deposits (or whatever the bloody code is called) :)

safara said:
CVV Code input request is back on CC deposits (or whatever the bloody code is called) :)

Thats one thing I noticed, I'm glad it is back. That is something you would think worthy of mention as it is something people have asked for on EF. Would be good for MA to seem as if they are listening... :)

safara said:

cvv code has been back for atleast a week (maybe two?)

the only thing diffrent for me yesterday was ALOT of missed shots, often lower dmg than usual too. but that may just be a coincidence :rolleyes:

Luu said:
hmm maybe it helps them detect people using clickers:confused:

Could be, I cannot use a scanner if a mob charges me and I click it alot. Actually I cannot even switch to a weapon and use it. I cannot click the right or left mouse button. The quickbar works fine, so there is no fix to stop clickers. Plus I get some weird textures on snables and all the weirded snables give snable skins... or no loot.

mrproper said:
Could be, I cannot use a scanner if a mob charges me and I click it alot. Actually I cannot even switch to a weapon and use it. I cannot click the right or left mouse button. The quickbar works fine, so there is no fix to stop clickers. Plus I get some weird textures on snables and all the weirded snables give snable skins... or no loot.

I didnt say stop them i said help them detect, i meant maybe it helps MA to detect people that are using them.

Back