Info: Atlas Island Day - 21st April

Still on me, and dont see any reason to change them except for virtual wash..

26th birthday on tuesday. Had the celebration today (twinned with babyFreja's 4th birthday party).

Spare the Atlas Island of old a little thought :)

Atlas Haven is so abandoned lately that someone stole the terminals. :mad:

Hi all !

Dunno exactly how I came here, was thinking of EU good old days and looking for memories here and there...

And this post reminded me so many things...

Too bad many links are dead now, may be this one soon as Dalas did not post last April 21st.
Especially this one I would like to read : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/greetings-messages/163352-sad-farewell.html
I only started playing in 2007 but his name sounds familiar to me. RIP old fellow, now you are part of our memories here...

I hope to read more on this post, and that it will last long !

ahhh, Atlas Haven :rolleyes:

Was born there, Jan 2005.
I remember well.
My long Journey from Atlas Haven to Port Atlantis. On foot.
Armed with a jester D1, wearing my pixie armour which I had been given by a very friendly Russian guy.

Those were some nice times! :wtg:

April 21st

Another April 21st, just having a thought for Boldar on this Calypsian Atlas Island Day...

I came to Atlas haven not to sweat, but for the huge tantillion and tantardion Spawn to the West of it.
I think the museum was also housed in one of the buildings there.

I came to Atlas haven not to sweat, but for the huge tantillion and tantardion Spawn to the West of it.
I think the museum was also housed in one of the buildings there.

There was a creature museum at Port Atlantis. But some one had a house with a weapon museum at Atlas.

2 days until Atlas Island Day!

I turn 30 on sunday, after starting Entropia as a 13 year old.

Another April 21st...

Still remembering. And it will be 10 years since Boldar left us :-(
A little thought for him, hoping he can sweat big mobs and help other people where he has been...

I was under 50 when I started to play, 61 now. Time flies...

20 days until the 10 year anniversary of Atlas Island day! (and my 31st birthday)

I think some kind of event is in order...

Happy Atlas Island day! Give Atlas Island a thought, and I'll get around to organising an event in the near future (now that Mayhem suffering is over).

ahhh, Atlas Haven :rolleyes:

Was born there, Jan 2005.
I remember well.
My long Journey from Atlas Haven to Port Atlantis. On foot.
Armed with a jester D1, wearing my pixie armour which I had been given by a very friendly Russian guy.

Those were some nice times! :wtg:
Me too :)

I still think of AH as home.

Back