List Of Missions

Its 1 lesser jump west of Troy at that little hill, there she got her camp :)

and for those that not know yet, its possible to restart the mission, so a failure in the first run isn´t a big problem ;)

Remember, don´t kill any robot while you got that mission :lolup:

Its 1 lesser jump west of Troy at that little hill, there she got her camp :)

and for those that not know yet, its possible to restart the mission, so a failure in the first run isn´t a big problem ;)

Remember, don´t kill any robot while you got that mission :lolup:

TY! +rep! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Would it be smarter play to first get a high strength score then do the mission?

When is it appropriate to collect those 2 points?

My guess is that the reward would be a certain TT value's worth of Strength score, rather than a certain number of points. So for a weak person it might be 5 points, and for a strong person it might be half a point - but still has the same TT value.

For more info on that concept I guess do a search for how skills work or something.

My guess is that the reward would be a certain TT value's worth of Strength score, rather than a certain number of points. So for a weak person it might be 5 points, and for a strong person it might be half a point - but still has the same TT value.

For more info on that concept I guess do a search for how skills work or something.

It's already been confirmed that it's a number of points not a tt value.

Anyone know what cords that crate in the jungle is located? Been running around for 2 hours now and cant find it - please help! :(

anybody did a skillscan, bevor finishing 500 Fouls mission?
Can´t believe that this Nova is all I got for that !!!

Will scan myself bevor finishing the 1k fouls mission, maybe we got some skills and didn´t notice.

Sad that FPC doesn´t display a message what is the exact reward when finishing the mission!

anybody did a skillscan, bevor finishing 500 Fouls mission?
Can´t believe that this Nova is all I got for that !!!

Will scan myself bevor finishing the 1k fouls mission, maybe we got some skills and didn´t notice.

Sad that FPC doesn´t display a message what is the exact reward when finishing the mission!

I got 250 Nova for killing 500 Argos, I suspect the reward for killing 1000 is a nice one however (maybe +1 agility) :)

I got 250 Nova for killing 500 Argos, I suspect the reward for killing 1000 is a nice one however (maybe +1 agility) :)

Did you do a skillscan bevor finishing the 500 Argo Mission?

I have heard that some missions give skillgains, in specific skills.
Don´t know if this is just a rumor or true.

Anybody can proof?

Actually it looks like the 500 kill missions deliver only the Nova´s and I won´t believe that, reallly not!
8 hours hunting today and the reward for the mission is only nova with an value less than 0,50 PED rofl! While other 100 kill missions give Attributes!

It's already been confirmed that it's a number of points not a tt value.

Wow. I'm honestly flabbergasted. Thanks for letting me know MarieWoodell...

But what the? The more skilled you are, the bigger the reward... I don't understand!

Did you do a skillscan bevor finishing the 500 Argo Mission?

I have heard that some missions give skillgains, in specific skills.
Don´t know if this is just a rumor or true.

Anybody can proof?

Actually it looks like the 500 kill missions deliver only the Nova´s and I won´t believe that, reallly not!
8 hours hunting today and the reward for the mission is only nova with an value less than 0,50 PED rofl! While other 100 kill missions give Attributes!

The real reward of finishing the 500 kill mission is that it opens up the 1000 kill mission where you get another Atrribute gain :)

hahahahahahaha.......

125 nova fragments lol lol.... :D

it could be 1 animal oil residue???

And I should have read entropiaforum first before doing the drone mission.. 12 ped matrix was delivered and yes I too got a whopping 125 nova fragments..

But what the? The more skilled you are, the bigger the reward... I don't understand!

It's unbalanceable, thats the problem.

You would either have people with low Attributes gain really a lot from finishing a mission (like form 20 to 60) in order for people with high ones to see any change at all, or people with high Attributes would gain nothing.

The 1 point for all is not perfect but sadly its the only way to do it i think.

The only way to make it "fairer" is to start restricting mission access or set different objectives according to the related skill.

01 ≤ Agi ≤ 20 = Kill 100 Snable
21 ≤ Agi ≤ 40 = Kill 100 Argo
41 ≤ Agi ≤ 50 = Kill 100 Feff
51 ≤ Agi ≤ 60 = Kill 100 Atrox
91 ≤ Agi = Kill 100 Prot Stalker (not sure if Maturity works for the quest yet else Prot = hardest not unique to a LA mob you can imagine)

This would be for the same mission with the same story to it and the same reward in this case to gain 1 Agility. (The mob choice is not perfect i think but thats just an example).

Not allowing people with either too low or too high Attributes to do a certain mission that has Attributes gains as a reward i think would not be a good idea.
For other stuff like the hinted on quest items that will follow i find it ok.
A high level player wont need the very low level L item that you can get for killing 100 Argo, as long as he will get a similar option within his/her skill range like killing 100 Osse for a high level L item this would be the way to go imo.

Last edited:
And I should have read entropiaforum first before doing the drone mission.. 12 ped matrix was delivered and yes I too got a whopping 125 nova fragments..

It's been posted in one of the other threads that it wasnt a 12 ped Matrix, its a "special" one that shares the same name but has zero TT, so you didnt lose 12 ped. :)

Might have been better (in hindsight) not to have given the item the same name as a 12 ped item, to save this confusion.

well if we had a more linear skill system, like we used to have, everyone would get the same reward.

But really, does 1 point really make much of a difference at high level anyway? Even getting all 5 doesn't make that much difference, it saves a lot of time and effort but ultimately makes little difference.

The real reward of finishing the 500 kill mission is that it opens up the 1000 kill mission where you get another Atrribute gain :)

Is the atribute gain, at the 1000 kills confirmed ?

And honestly 500 kills are timeconsuming and may be expencive (depending on mob and gear), a little more reward than some Nova fragments would really not hurt MA/FPC!

Did you get the matrix back? Or did you lose the matrix and get a couple fragments?
If it's the latter... that SUX.

Is the atribute gain, at the 1000 kills confirmed ?

For Merps yes, Agility and Intelligence gains for 1000 kills.

I guess you get Agility or Strength (whichever one you didn't get for 100 kills) plus the Intelligence for any 1k kills. I'm sure we will soon find out :)

For Merps yes, Agility and Intelligence gains for 1000 kills.

I guess you get Agility or Strength (whichever one you didn't get for 100 kills) plus the Intelligence for any 1k kills. I'm sure we will soon find out :)

Well then its just 1500 kills on each mission, to get this other 2 attribute points.
Can live with it!

Tomorrow I will continue with the quests, but first finish all 100 kill missions (except the Spiders) and then go back to the 1k Fouls, I already accepted :)

Intell gains, are nice. Maybe I should do some Intel skilling first, as I am weak on that attribute. It skills damn slow with crafting, maybe should use off some scanners first, and do a little more FAPing ;)

Did you get the matrix back? Or did you lose the matrix and get a couple fragments?
If it's the latter... that SUX.

In another thread it was clarified that the item 'dropped' is just a message 'you have acquired...' - the actual item never enters your inventory. Just a quest function. Was in the same thread where there was a screenie from a guy who accidentally had that very part as loot during his quest.

Confusion lies in the two items having the same name; the real lootable and the quest mechanic.

Seems unlikely, but has anyone done a mission that gives a psyche gain?

I finished all at Troy - got 500 fragments in the last one and a new rank in combat reflexes (I even gained health :yay:)

Back