missions that reward with attributes

1k atrox reward

Just handed in 1k atrox and was given 1 agility + gained in power catalyst ;)

after a handful of months out of game, I'm back to playing on a 'regular basis.'
(like it or not:silly2:)

just as I was thinking, 'I need to update that damn attribute thread.'
soc mates began discussing the 'rebalancing' of missions coming up in August

so, now I'm wondering if I should I update this thread in the next day or two; correcting wrong information and add the ROCKtropia / Arkadia / 'killpoint' missions ...

or just wait ?

oh yea .. Hi ! :) :wave:

Reactions: das
after a handful of months out of game, I'm back to playing on a 'regular basis.'

Haha me too, although my "vacation" was unplanned.

so, now I'm wondering if I should I update this thread in the next day or two; correcting wrong information and add the ROCKtropia / Arkadia / 'killpoint' missions ...

or just wait ?

Might as well update the Calypso stuff so we can best plan what to hit before the change. If/when we are given specifics on what will change, you can just add that. Thanks again for maintaining the list.

alright - I think the first post is now 'up to date'

I went through all the posts on this thread since I'd last updated, in August.
I had no idea it had been that long ... :whistle:

I corrected and added all the things mentioned by y'all in the last 8 months ..
corrected reward on hiryuu
corrected and added reward on argo bronze
corrected armax 10 k reward amount
updated atrox bronze reward amount
added courage reward
added scips 10 k rewards
added warrior 10k reward
updated ripper 10k reward
added 10k eviscerator reward​

I also added all the Arkadia missions - much thanks to Sherwood and other Ark participants! :bowdown:

then I found a buncha the ROCKtropia missions on Entropedia and added them, too

I'm hoping that it's all accurate
Thank you Paul (BlueEyes) for all the information, updates and your thread which helped me to fill in some blanks.
I tried to cross check information for accuracy, but I cross checked until my eyes felt like they were going to eject themselves from their sockets.

Feel free to let me know if anything is out of date, missing, and/or completely wrong ;)

oh yea - I'm still trying to figure out how the hunting for points thing works. I will try to figure that out, later .. for now I'm missioned out ! >_<

Last edited:
oh yea - I'm still trying to figure out how the hunting for points thing works. I will try to figure that out, later .. for now I'm missioned out ! >_<

mob lvl = amount of points :D

Is there only 1 mission on Next Island?

Missions that give skill or attributes, yes as far I know, there's also a grinding mission on Cyclopes on Ancient Greece (333 for each kind, 999 mobs at the end), dunno the reward sincersly.

There're several other missions for beginners mostly, the rewards are weapon, FAP, colorator etc... no skill or attributes

long ago killing 250 of every papoo gave agility, not sure if that still exist tho

lol .. I'm still pretty unclear as to what these hunting for points missions entail or how exactly to chart it out, here. But, I found a cool chart about it and I'm just going to copy that :D

:duh: I didn't even search out Next Island's mission :ahh:
that one is leftover from many months ago ... oops !

long ago killing 250 of every papoo gave agility, not sure if that still exist tho

I'm not sure it's there anymore either, but would love a confirm.
anyone more than not sure ?

So you actually get 76 points if the mob is called "L76 WoW copycat"?
Or did you mean you get points based of Maturity?

Hehe, it's maturity level, ofc:

Young = Level 1
Mature = Level 2
Stalker = Level 10

and their respective maturity levels for other mob types (see here - the "Animal" levels above 10 and below 1 do not really apply here, as nobody knows how MA would rate them - they are not part of a (points based) mission anyway, not yet...)

Hehe, it's maturity level, ofc:

Young = Level 1
Mature = Level 2
Stalker = Level 10

A Traeskeron Provider gives 11 points though, and is L11... while a Traeskeron Guardian gives 12 points and is L12, so I think its according to mob level

I dont think so because how ND manages the missions its better to take it immediately upon creation because if you wait a few days its gone, it has happend to many times on Rock.

or just wait ?

Its better to wait to August because when MA starts to talk we never know how it will end, so wait it will save you a lot work.:)

A Traeskeron Provider gives 11 points though, and is L11... while a Traeskeron Guardian gives 12 points and is L12, so I think its according to mob level

Maybe mob level is part of the formula, but the Lxx numbers aren't the points you receive on the rex mission.

(see here - the "Animal" levels above 10 and below 1 do not really apply here, as nobody knows how MA would rate them - they are not part of a (points based) mission anyway, not yet...)

Wave-based Rextulum have higher than Stalker-equivalent maturity - do they not score points?

i made some chart when doing traesk mission, there are some gaps but it will give you some look

Code:
		pts		lvl

Young		6		6
Mature				8
Old				9
Provider	11		11
Guardian	12		12
Dominant	14		14
Alpha		17		15
Old Alpha	20		17
Prowler		22		19
Stalker		24		21
Matriarch			152

Last edited:
do RT missions still give attributes or they are just "there" for "decoration"?

do RT missions still give attributes or they are just "there" for "decoration"?

In case you missed it, the RT team jacked up and changed their rewards in MAY.

~Danimal

All those RT missions are out of date.....

hm,
Hope Arkadia missions still got their attr awards ... got to do some of em

Clear The Area mission " - broker located at Cayuze TP.
  • step 1 : kill 200 mobs in designated area = 1 psyche + a choice of translocation, telepathy, electrokinesis, OR concentration skill. (all ~ 0.50 ped tt)
    step 2 : private message from Mr Lyndon can be activated by Fujiko at Cayuze TP, once you complete step one.
    step 3 : find the flight data recorder. ( -- answer / spoiler -- )
    you then have a choice, but the obvious option returns you to Mr Lyndon. reward = 1 psyche.

]

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...vate-message-from-Mr-Lyndon-Officer-Book-HELP

these mofos wont send me a PM :(
maybe this mission has been deactivated?
I picked concentration skill.... for step 1

Eomon - broker located at Nymphtown TP
50 eomon = 1 agility
250 eomon = 1strength
1k eomon = 1 stamina plus a choice between (~30 tt) of dodge, 50 ped tt of evade, or (??) tt support weapons skill.

Anyone know if these value are right and what is the exact value of support skills given?

Eomon - broker located at Nymphtown TP
50 eomon = 1 agility
250 eomon = 1strength
1k eomon = 1 stamina plus a choice between (~30 tt) of dodge, 50 ped tt of evade, or (??) tt support weapons skill.

Anyone know if these value are right and what is the exact value of support skills given?

i can confirm 50 ped evade,well..last year anyway

catscepade #2

For completing Catscepade #2 (first 250 cats killed)

You now get courage skill. Unsure how much as I didn't now what skill and forgot that it auto completed.

cats_2_complete.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/8/5/7/cats_2_complete.jpg

Any info of the rewards for Riptor mission in Arkadia?

Back