missions that reward with attributes

Yes, but not so easy to read as the first page in this thread.

Maybe because the other missions require a little more info about them then "kill xx of xx mob" :)

Personally I think both are very very good example's on how to make a good easy to read OP that many people should take a better look at
(easy to read = more people will)

Yep, thats true. They need more info, as those 20 missions also have different choice. Speaking of 20. It seems not all 20 have been discovered yet.

Misson Startpoint for Hyruu is wrong, it is NNE of Fort Troy and not Camp Phoenix.

mission 4 : kill 1k droka = Intelligence

Intel !! :yay: EXCITING !! thanks for the info ! :thumbup:

Misson Startpoint for Hyruu is wrong, it is NNE of Fort Troy and not Camp Phoenix.

I have it listed as NE of Ft Troy .. ? :scratch:
do you mean the droka mission, that's listed as Camp Phoenix?

I really like your list.
I was wondering if you'd could do the other missions too, you know the not attribute rewards ones.

tyvm - but I really just wanted to document these, as I find them the most 'exciting'. :ahh: maybe once these are all done, I'll venture onto the other missions - but this will be all for now. ;)

ty again everyone - this is turning into quite an awesome point of info =)

I have it listed as NE of Ft Troy .. ? :scratch:
do you mean the droka mission, that's listed as Camp Phoenix?
oops...:ahh:
sorry...mixed up the threads....:ahh:
darn...bookmarked the wrong one :ahh:

edith: Mission 1 Molisk gives only 25 frags

Last edited:
oops...:ahh:
sorry...mixed up the threads....:ahh:
darn...bookmarked the wrong one :ahh:

edith: Mission 1 Molisk gives only 25 frags

lol phheww !! it's ok - glad it was right :D

ps .. I have molisk mission 1 as 25 ! :laugh: :ahh:

thx for the overview

hi mum
i did the troy mission where you have to fix the camaras then go to the last place someone was then look for a bot chip and i got 500 novas and i got computer skill

hi mum
i did the troy mission where you have to fix the camaras then go to the last place someone was then look for a bot chip and i got 500 novas and i got computer skill

Hey Bilko ! :wave: I'm only adding missions to the thread - that end up giving attributes - thanks, though! :tiphat:

Hey Bilko ! :wave: I'm only adding missions to the thread - that end up giving attributes - thanks, though! :tiphat:

Posted this in another thread, but noticed you hadn't got it for the 5k Argo mission - didn't at the time because you only wanted to know about attributes.

5k Argonaut = 1000 Nova.

You can add 10k missions to all of them too. :)

Good thread ! Very useful :)

ty for this thread:yay:

I couldn't increase my stamina for five years. Thanks to YourMom's magical thread, i got one whole point in five easy steps. :banana::hammer:

</infomercial>

;)

Awesome. BTW for those trying to decide when to do the missions: there's no reason to wait for the stamina-increasing one. Get your bonus 0.108 HP now. Act fast. Call 1-800-555-stam

lol - ty Doer - that made me smile! :D

I'm home from work and have updated the thread some more.
Added a couple more psyche and intelligence points ! :woot:

thanks again, guys - for the help as well as the reps and thank you's - I promise it's appreciated !! :grouphug:

A friend of mine started playing when these missions came out... I got him to run out and do the Last Will of Karen Wong Mission because I wanted to know how much first aid skill was given out... Turns out he went from 0 to 312 first aid skill. Nice little mission for someone running around in their underwear.

I've scoured other mission threads, looking - but does anyone have anymore info on these currently missing mission rewards :

• kill 5k foul = ?
  • kill 10k foul = ?

• kill 5k droka = ?
  • kill 10k droka = ?

• kill 5k armax = ?
  • kill 10k armax = ?

• kill 5k atrox = ?
  • kill 10k atrox = ?

• kill 5k molisks = ?
  • kill 10k molisks = ?
  • kill 10k argos = ?

• kill 5k feffoids = ?
  • kill 10k feffoids = ?

• kill 1k hiryuu = ?
  • kill 5k hiryuu = ?
  • kill 10k hiryuu = ?

• kill 1k araneatrox = ?
  • kill 5k araneatrox = ?
  • kill 10k araneatrox = ?

I've also seen a conflict in the 1k molisk mission - if anyone can confirm - 1k molisk = psyche or intelligence ? :) will thank you in efd/rep's !! ty ! :tiphat:

Turns out he went from 0 to 312 first aid skill. Nice little mission for someone running around in their underwear.

indeed ! :thumbup: I'll have to send my noobies to go check those out, for sure.

Last edited:
Danielle has authorized me to translate the first post in Italian and make it available for the italian crowd :D

Good work and a huge 'thank you' to all who are contributing in this expensive (and repetitive) but (sometimes) rewarding task.

Good luck to all of you.

ATH huge!

:)

Last edited:

someone stated they got psyche point gain, instead of this - which just came out today.
I was just looking for someone to confirm which it is.

Yep, found the psyche one too: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/180689-quest-missions-list-26.html#post2407009

I will keep an eye out for confirmation. And browse some more on EF tomorrow.

have asked Jamira to confirm - ty ! :tiphat:

awesome subbing :)

Thought you'd like the response to the Mission broker for an incomplete mission Danielle (and to see if any other chat responses were available)

"Don't worry about me, mom"

The guy looked totally different to how he did a few days ago too.

Thought you'd like the response to the Mission broker for an incomplete mission Danielle (and to see if any other chat responses were available)

Was it a guy a couple of days ago too?

Yeah, but totally different. Even his outfit was altered.

See? :)

Yeah. Well those auctioneers change also couple times a day, even male -> female and vice versa. Must be the same here.

1000 molisk = +1 intel

ty for confirming for us, Xen - it's much appreciated ! :tiphat:

LoLoL - I love it ! :yay:
I always worry about you guys, though .. :better:
It's the mom in me :D

I'm off to work .. but if anyone has a desire to kill these .. please do and let us know ! :thumbup:

• kill 5k foul = ?
  • kill 10k foul = ?
  • kill 5k droka = ?
  • kill 10k droka = ?
  • kill 5k armax = ?
  • kill 10k armax = ?
  • kill 5k atrox = ?
  • kill 10k atrox = ?
  • kill 5k molisks = ?
  • kill 10k molisks = ?
  • kill 10k argos = ?
  • kill 5k feffoids = ?