missions that reward with attributes

I ignored the Traesk mission cosI didn't se it listed on thios thread. However, just seen a mention of somebody collecting an agil point for it.

Anything else I should know about?

jay :)

PS Hmm, can't find Traesk mission on Entropedia. Does ANYBODY have any info about it?

Last edited:
I ignored the Traesk mission cosI didn't se it listed on thios thread. However, just seen a mention of somebody collecting an agil point for it.

Anything else I should know about?

Do you have more details e.g. mission broker, how many to be killed?

Treaskeron rewards:
600 points: Rifle, ???
3K points: Laser, 1 ped TT
6K points: Anatomy, 2.10 ped TT
30K points: Dexterity, 4.20 ped TT
60K points:
+1 Agility and Combat Reflexes, 27.60 ped TT or
+1 Agility and Electrokinesis, 11.30 ped TT or
+1 Agility and Explosive Projectile, 19 ped TT

Cyclops Bronze Age Challenge :
-Defeat 333 Arges Cyclops
-Defeat 333 Brontes Cyclops
-Defeat 333 Steropes Cyclops

REWARD : (choose 1 from 3 options)
- Bravado and Stamina
- Courage and Stamina
- Athletics (= 32ped)and Stamina

regards,
Kentril

- Bravado and Stamina
- Courage and Stamina

regards,
Kentril

Thank you !

confirmed...

i was sure they will change that at 09.10.2012 but its fu**** already.

killed 100 ND for agility, and i get...telepathy skill:laugh: - tyvm, no more RT hunting for me :mad:

confirmed...

i was sure they will change that at 09.10.2012 but its fu**** already.

killed 100 ND for agility, and i get...telepathy skill:laugh: - tyvm, no more RT hunting for me :mad:

It took you 5 months to figure that out?.... It has been posted all over the forum that RT changed it in May... I havent spent a PEC on RT since I left that crummy planet a year and a half ago.

My point is... don't waste money on that crap planet, ever. Sorry if I came off as rude or something but I really dislike RT :)

~Danimal

Last 2 weeks of these nice Attributes available :)

Is there currently a decent spawn to complete the argo bronze mission? Ty in advance ppl (i've been away for a few months and now i'm trying to finish a few missions before the new rewards jump in).

Could try New Switz argos are so thick cant walk away from tp for the most part but taxed la.

Could try New Switz argos are so thick cant walk away from tp for the most part but taxed la.

Are you sure? I was there 2 days ago, and no argos at all. Only young maturity in the TP LA. I want to finish the bronze challenge, not the iron.

Thanks.

Are you sure? I was there 2 days ago, and no argos at all. Only young maturity in the TP LA. I want to finish the bronze challenge, not the iron.
Yes the New Swiz big argo area is dead, has been for some time now.
There's decent untaxed spawns in Tukar & Nymphtown area though + few more i won't advertise until i finish my own argo bronze ;)
Anyway, those spawns could be the reason why NSwiz spawn died in the 1st place...

Edit: Right, probably it was Tukar, not Ashi, thx Jimmi B for tactfully correcting me! :)
Regretfully there's no more pure Argo Scout spawn, all that's left is the mixed Scout...Hunter spawns (with occassional Leader).

Last edited:
Is there currently a decent spawn to complete the argo bronze mission? Ty in advance ppl (i've been away for a few months and now i'm trying to finish a few missions before the new rewards jump in).

Tukar appears to be the most popular spot. Bit higher maturity than needed, but nice spawn.

Ty for your help guys :).

There is a huge pure spawn of Scouts ~1km east from Boreas. I suspect it's a leftover from the argo event :)

Huge? If you're talking about the argos that were mixed until 2 days ago with longtooth... ehm.. they're not there anymore. :smoke: well.. they don't spawn anymore :).

Huge? If you're talking about the argos that were mixed until 2 days ago with longtooth... ehm.. they're not there anymore. :smoke: well.. they don't spawn anymore :).

It really was huge and no LTs, used to watch them from above on the way to allos. Apparently the devs spawned LTs first then noticed the argos and removed them :)

May I suggest that this list remains unchanged? (or updated only with missing info on old rewards, if found).

People are gonna want to compare new rewards with old, for the foreseeable future. This could be invaluable for settling arguments about whether missions were really nerfed way back in 2012! :laugh:

- Bravado and Stamina
- Courage(= 35ped) and Stamina

raised courage from 4556 to 4952

So how much of the OP's initial information here is correct? Anyone know? or is there else somewhere this is better updated?

So how much of the OP's initial information here is correct? Anyone know? or is there else somewhere this is better updated?

Opening post hasn't been updated since April 2012, and many rewards were altered in October 2012.

This sticky thread will be more up-to-date and is very useful if you are looking for specific rewards:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?240359-The-Mission-Matrix-Rebalanced

You can also use Entropedia and Creatures to cross reference.

Last edited:
Thx mega this helps a bunch!

Cyclops Bronze Age Challenge : Arges Cyclops

that mission have removed, when i came to Ancient Greece(07 Jan 2017) i could take in NPC only 2 missions:
Cyclops Bronze Age Challenge : Brontes Cyclops
and
Cyclops Bronze Age Challenge : Stereopes Cyclops

Back