Iron Challenge broker locations and missions

Whats with all the big grin's ? If I've made an error and lost out on 1 Stamina I will raise a support case as I dont think it's fair on the first to complete to lose out for an arbitrary reason (and receive a worthless prize).

As it is, I'm wary of the 10,000 quest - might complete and not go back to the broker until more is known.

I didn't know u've lost out on 1 stamina? I was initially just curious if you choosed to engage in the 10k mission as it's alot of grinding...that's all!

I didn't know u've lost out on 1 stamina? I was initially just curious if you choosed to engage in the 10k mission as it's alot of grinding...that's all!

Yeah I've accepted the 10,000 mission, and hope to see a similar window as Alina received at the end of the 10k Merp.

I should imagine it will be the same +1 Stamina and a skill gain (I'll choose rifle I think - hope that is the best choice for me)

:)

EDIT: Akas, Merp list needs to be changed / updated as per my link ;)

Last edited:
Yeah I've accepted the 10,000 mission, and hope to see a similar window as Alina received at the end of the 10k Merp.

I should imagine it will be the same +1 Stamina and a skill gain (I'll choose rifle I think - hope that is the best choice for me)

:)

k, gl mate! :thumbup:

Thx guys and thread updated :)

Any updates guys?

I have a question about the iron challenge missions...
After we finish one of the missions (merps by example) can we do the others? Or they get locked?

I have a question about the iron challenge missions...
After we finish one of the missions (merps by example) can we do the others? Or they get locked?

You can accept as many as you like and have them all running at the same time if you want.

For example 100 Foul, 100 Merp and 500 Feffoid all running concurrently. :)

You can accept as many as you like and have them all running at the same time if you want.

For example 100 Foul, 100 Merp and 500 Feffoid all running concurrently. :)

Thanks for the quick answer Mega :)

any updates guys?

bump for sticky !

Outpost west of Fort Zeus. - Outpost (Broker name - Dr Van Jensen) 83536:93375
1. 5 places to jump (Scout the jungle mission) = 25 Nova fragments
2. 100 Molisks = +1 Agility
3. 500 Molisks = 250 Nova fragments
4. 1000 Molisks =
5. 5000 Molisks = (Probably 1000 Nova Fragments)
6. 10000 Molisks =

Lil sister got it:
1000 Molisks = "Your intelligence has improved", no items as far as we can see

Lil sister got it:
1000 Molisks = "Your intelligence has improved", no items as far as we can see

are you sure it was intelligence and not a psyche point, as it has been previously stated ? :scratch:

Please let me know, asap - so I can also update my attribute rewards thread.

Akas - your thread seems to have about the same information as the one I've created. I figure you can gather more information for yours, from mine - if you'd like. :thumbup:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/186384-missions-reward-attributes.html

and updates added. Thanks and waiting any information guys :handgun:

and updates added. Thanks and waiting any information guys :handgun:

I guess the easier missions are done and the harder ones take more time.
It's indeed pretty quiet with updates.

updated again :)

Updated and seems that 10K mission answers will give skills 600 or +1 general skill. Depends what you will choose.

Would be nice if you guys post me your answer and what did u get.

Updated and seems that 10K mission answers will give skills 600 or +1 general skill. Depends what you will choose.

What I have read is only +1 stamina for some missions.
And +1 stamina AND a choice between two type of skills for other 10K missions. (don't know if you meant that).

I think total of points given when choosing between two skills is relative to how much skill you already have, so not +600, but relative to the pts you already have.

Outpost south-east of Jason Center - Outpost (Broker name - Sandor Bauer) 768:791
1. 5 places to jump (Scout the jungle mission) = 25 Nova fragments
2. 100 Argonauts = +1 Strength
3. 500 Argonauts = 250 Nova Fragments
4. 1000 Argonauts = +1 Psyche
5. 5000 Argonauts = 1000 Nova Fragments
6. 10000 Argonauts = Question will be asked with a multiple choice (3):
Answer 1 =
Answer 2 =
Answer 3 =
Stamina, Combat Reflexes or Perception...

Uh, which one should I choose, Stamina, Combat Reflexes or Perception? :confused:
Which one is better? :confused:
My main profession is hunter.

Uh, which one should I choose, Stamina, Combat Reflexes or Perception? :confused:

You will get the +1 stamina.
You only have to choose between combat reflexes and perception.
For a health contribution standpoint it does not matter.
I think I would choose perception as this one comes slower than combat reflexes. But the latter might be more benificial for hunting skills, but I don't think we really know what the impact is. I suggest go for perception.

it isn't an "either or" for the attribute and the skills. :wise:
you only have to make a choice of which skill you receive, PLUS you still get the attribute.

also, were you just putting down 1k nova fragments to a bunch of the unfinished missions ? was just wondering if someone had completed and confirmed, or if it was just an assumption as so many have been 1k novas.

Last edited:
Minopolis Service Center.
1. 100 Armax = +1 Strength
2. 500 Armax = 250 Nova Fragments
3. 1000 Armax = +1 Intelligence
4. 5000 Armax = (Probably 1000 Nova Fragments)
5. 10000 Armax = Question will be asked with a multiple choice (3):
Answer 1 =
Answer 2 =
Answer 3 =
Her name is Nina Columbus, if you are interested in her story after you exterminated 100armax she tell you her name ;)

Would go for Combat Reflexes, it also influences Evader and Dodger and has a bigger impact on huntig skills than Perception.

Thx guys, improvements added :)

Back