Iron Challenge broker locations and missions

why is there no sticky ???

Its very useful!

who is making them sticky? if I get that piece of the puzzle, no problem starting to force it up :smoke:

J.

But this is the official forum, the entropedia isn´t offical although its very good source of information!

Being "official" is neither here nor there. Forums are great for news and opinions, but the wiki format is unbeatable for dissemination of facts by a large group of contributors. I for one wish people would post their facts and data on http://www.entropiawiki.com and post a link to it on the forums.

A lot of hard work is lost in forums, never to be seen again, let alone kept updated. Or has no one else noticed how crappy the search functionality is on most forums? Especially this one.

You can't put everything on a sticky :)

Updated Aurli skill values

Thx to Buzz Erik Lightyear

There is a Bronze Shinkiba mission now which you haven't yet added.

There is a Bronze Shinkiba mission now which you haven't yet added.

Thx Oleg I will update thread as soon I get online

And some updates added :wtg:

any updates?

10 Longu

10k Longu rewards.

My rifleskill went from 6741 --> 6945.... dont know tt value:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
10k Longu rewards.

My rifleskill went from 6741 --> 6945.... dont know tt value:eyecrazy:

Nice job!

Entropedia says 64.53 PED of chip.
What was the other skill selections?

Did you do most of the mission with a rifle? they might have been tricky with rewards too

I camped 15k in a row with HG only, but i got new lvl in 3 diffrent sniper and new rang in rifle, skillz own:wtg:

Hi, I completed 10k Shinikiba mission yesterday. Took Dexterity as a reward, and according to Entropedia tool I got 10.0 PED of it.

Any updates?

Back