Merge Inventory to Storage

Would you use a "Merge Inventory to Storage" option?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 34 53.1%
  • No, I tt everything anyways

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • I have a better idea... (please tell us!)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I'm just here for the EFD

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters

DeadShawn

Dominant
Basically if you have a stack in your storage and in your inventory it would add the inventory item to the one in storage.

I would LOVE this. I'm tired of moving everything over one by one...

there is one, after hunting I open storage and right click on any stack in the storage, click merge all stacks, then when the window comes up click in all containers, and whuala.

If u open storgage and right click a stack in your inventory and click merge all stacks, it works the other way, all the ones in storage merge with the stacks in your inventory

Check again, click on anything in storage, merge with othem containers. voila

I voted yes, but my vote should only count if it works like you mark the stack and then click a "merge to inventory" button. Not moving all of the stuff, then I would really be in deep shit. :)

One problem with such a button is that I'm using boxes for the new stuff since my storage is full... With all the shit they added it would be nice to get another 250 available storage points in the storage.

You can already do it, but the trouble is that if you do all your ammo and the like end up in storage as well. I'd like to see a multi-select option of some sort for inventory. It's not all that important, but individually dragging a dozen or two stacks of loot into storage can get to be a bit of a pain.

Also, that option doesn't remove the vases/skulls/masks/whatever either. I have a bad habit of forgetting that sort of stuff, and ending up with a load of junk in the "miscellaneous" section of inventory.

I have a better idea... just use the function that`s allready there... :rolleyes:
well no need to explain it as some ppl allready did... however I can recommend you to watch the stargazing stream that`s where I learned it myself! :)

Im not sure about this... since if it were implemented then pvp would become utterly useless as you cant loot stuff in storage :D. What I do to drag quickly is I move the storage much closer to the inventory window and do like ppl have said merge all stacks so dragging time is reduced..I think its fine just the way it is and its always been like that as far as I know.

Mark

I voted yes, but my vote should only count if it works like you mark the stack and then click a "merge to inventory" button. Not moving all of the stuff, then I would really be in deep shit. :)

One problem with such a button is that I'm using boxes for the new stuff since my storage is full... With all the shit they added it would be nice to get another 250 available storage points in the storage.

Buy and use containers :)

AS has been said, you can already do this (near enough).

Sadly this feature is useless for people who keep various stacks of PED in storage as I do. They all get merged into one pile along with everything else which means I can't keep track of the amounts that are supposed to be in each.

I would like to see a way to exclude specified items from the merge.

Im not sure about this... since if it were implemented then pvp would become utterly useless as you cant loot stuff in storage :D. What I do to drag quickly is I move the storage much closer to the inventory window and do like ppl have said merge all stacks so dragging time is reduced..I think its fine just the way it is and its always been like that as far as I know.

Mark

ROFL!!!!!!! :lolup:

Maybe you should read some of the posts before you post. :ahh: This was implemented already.

Back