BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

Censorship yes or no ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's idiotic to say the least.

1. I have serious doubts that those who complained (if any) are kids/teenagers; I think it's just a bunch of "all-good-doers" losers (not pointing to anyone :)), that don't have anything else to do with their lives.

2. As many pointed out: it's perfectly fine to kill creatures by the millions as well as other people, but it's offensive to use the word Boob?? Or Juicy? Or maybe WeT? :rofl:

3. What happens with Team Names and Soc names that are way worse than this?

4. If they are so concerned about using certain words, WTH are you allowed to use it in the first place? :scratch2:

RIDICULOUS!!!

well priests are having a rough time atm, maybe it was a diversion from their own filthy mischieves. so all u priests out there, cleanup around ur own house be4 getting into other peoples business. and lets not forget their past sins like witchhunting, crusades, seriously hindering the advancement of science etc.

and id try to push MA to revealing who did the support case as it is common that u should know who ur accuser is.

Rocktropia ban coming up???

best of luck in this.

ps. whatabout the bomber guy with an arabic name?

mindark being dumb as usual...

i think its time everyone sent a support case about the naming on rocktropia, that is at least as offensive, so will mindark lock that planet and change them?

I see nothing bad about your name :dunno:

People who have reported you have something wrong......

Does seem entirely over the top (locking someone??) and complete nonsense, why are they even wasting their time with this :dunno:

Because it seems there really aren't any other important issues to deal with. -_-

p.s. did i said it loud ? now might get 100 nrf for that comment :d

MindArk Sucks if u ask me :scratch2:

They pay more attention to get little kids grab there parrents creditcards then they give about the players who in it for years Who invested for years MindArk should pay more attention to the things that makes this game so nice... (Weird Karakters) i think u got reported by some Feminists do... whoos boobs are very small i guess:laugh:

Hope to see u soon Juicy... Hope with Same name ;)

Oh, and as a non-religious person i am highly offended by MindArk using the word Ark, i demand that this will be changed into something non religous like Boat or Ship..Yeah change it to MindBoat :rolleyes:

*Runs off to work out a support case*

Oh, and as a non-religious person i am highly offended by MindArk using the word Ark, i demand that this will be changed into something non religous like Boat or Ship..Yeah change it to MindBoat :rolleyes:

*Runs off to work out a support case*

LMAO:lolup: But willing to sign petition if there is one

Man this shit make me so damn frustrated. MA make this game so childish for each day. First thing was to remove the penis from boorum and feffs, then the damn Rtroopia mob names and now this ? :mad: (me like mob penis :silly2:)

Let the young people stay with WOW and make this game to a real 18+ game and stop with the silly rules.

I talked to you 1-2 days ago and I liked your avatar name. And that they take it up this late is so damn weird. You should name you avatar, "Eat my Dung Marco"

Cya ingame sugga :)

mayB i should change my name too spitlicker
or Ben cobra boner i heared its available now

Just change the BooB to NooB:D

Looks like many locks coming if this causes it. Will they lock those that participate in a team of start not allowing the team names with these bad words in them

names1.jpg

names2.jpg

Because it seems there really aren't any other important issues to deal with. -_-

p.s. did i said it loud ? now might get 100 nrf for that comment :d

Yeah, my loot is utter shit :laugh:

Inundate MA with petty complaints.

Let us have some f!@#$ing fun goddamn it. Bring back the boorum bits u weak pathetic moralists.

hehe thx for all the support ,
i will point at MA at the point how fast the thread did grow :D
already did send a link :D

and damn

2010-04-23 23:07 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
We have now changed your avatar's name to the one specified in your case and unlocked your account. Please note that it may take a while before all registers are updated, so you may see your old name in some instances. Also note that people who have you on their friends list need to rename you manually or add you again.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

but still locked, funny :scratch2:

Hmm, maybe change boobgirl to carpetmuncher...:laugh:

I can't believe some anally retentive ass-hat found BooB offensive, sad so sad...

boobgirl juicy wet!

i hope i didn't offend anyone ;)

i think it's stupid you have to change the name!

Oops btw the avatars name is Moonshine :) which is also an offensive name/word, but what the hoot as far as I know she covers up now in yellow overalls :D.

How the hell is Moonshine an offensive word? And you were offended by a pixel character in a game ? :) Im guessing you have never been to a beach where god forbid the pretty girls wear bikinis.

Ladies and Gentleman i give you exhibit A... a prude.

whats next? hermes and spartacus are "too sexy" ??? :bs:

Yea if you took your kids to the zoo, they are going to seee all kinds of things and goings on. I mean to take mobs bits away seems to be strange :scratch2:

Man this shit make me so damn frustrated. MA make this game so childish for each day. First thing was to remove the penis from boorum and feffs, then the damn Rtroopia mob names and now this ? :mad: (me like mob penis :silly2:)

Let the young people stay with WOW and make this game to a real 18+ game and stop with the silly rules.

I talked to you 1-2 days ago and I liked your avatar name. And that they take it up this late is so damn weird. You should name you avatar, "Eat my Dung Marco"

Cya ingame sugga :)

Awww no more juicy boobie for me to chat with...:eek:
I always liked your name and I cant see why people would even take their time to file a supportcase for something so nonoffensive like your name.. and even if they did how come MA even bother doing anything about ut? And lol 5 years without a warning and now you're suddenly locked? Its silly..

I want to keep my boobgirl in the fl.. come on! :)

I have said this before, its an adult game for adults. Ok if some freak starts to give real life threats then ban them if its racist as in hatred not just using the words in conversation, fine ban them. But things like the name that has started this thread is nothing.

Awww no more juicy boobie for me to chat with...:eek:
I always liked your name and I cant see why people would even take their time to file a supportcase for something so nonoffensive like your name.. and even if they did how come MA even bother doing anything about ut? And lol 5 years without a warning and now you're suddenly locked? Its silly..

I want to keep my boobgirl in the fl.. come on! :)

well for those who addet me already will i stay that way ;)

and MA should look more closly at this . sems like beeing totaly pathetic always bother more ppl , than my name ever could :lolup:

Back