Should NEVERDIE be banned?

Is NEVERDIE too involved in Game development to continue to participate in EU with his NEVERDIE avat

• Yes; He should give up his avatar

Votes: 167 46.1%
  • No; Let him continue to participate

Votes: 146 40.3%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 49 13.5%

• Total voters
This is off topic and will probably be deleted, but why are we calling it RT? I like "the rock" as a nickname so much better. I vote for "The ROCK" :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The reason they get people to drop their accounts before entering the inner circle, isn't because of the amazing secrets and access to untold wealth that would result from knowing the arc of prime degrees bomb running pattern, nor the avatar biorhythm or even the avatar history dilation calculation for simulated acquisition and retention of weapon & tool usage.

It's simply because when people know that the system is designed to turn you upside down and shake hard, they stop playing. Then we'll wonder why the insiders suddenly don't have much time or money to enjoy Entropia with us.

The fact that system is designed to bring profit for MA is not a secret - I would be very suprised if there was 1 player that didnt knew that ;)

But real cash is involved in this game, so this is pretty understandable that some ppl have suspicions that beeing so cose to MA one can get vital info that would bring him big profits. And I'm not saying that he'll know exactly which mob will drop the next ath, cause this is bullshit - I'm sure that MA dont handle loot distibution manually. But another info is vital - planned changes. For example if I knew that next month new bs's for powerfull weapons will be implemented and they use certain rare ores, I'd just buy out all of them when they're cheap and sell with big profit later. Such change would also cause some current unL weapons to drop in price, so this info could also help avoiding losses. This was just an example - I think that after a short consideration one could tell many other situations when information could give a person a huge advantage over all other players.

Originally Posted by Etopia
blabla..playing dumb...blabla...ofc no clue blabla...usual bs

Well its not many ppl who cant ask for a ATH and get it next day.:eek:

Do we realy know he is a "active player" since he got involved in his planets? I tcould be that his avatar more or less already is "banned" from playing and his avatar know have the same functions as Marcos.

This is off topic and will probably be deleted, but why are we calling it RT? I like "the rock" as a nickname so much better. I vote for "The ROCK" :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I vote for its destruction... removal by death star... that would.. rock

Would still love and am waiting to see a reply from MA directly about the whole planet partner thing. I think it would be in their best interest to let the community now how it works etc. Keeps stupid rumors from going on and the like. Hope something will be posted about it all soon.

ok the thing with NEVERDIE is... he payed TONS of money to make these places while MA only pays their workers to do as such. and the workers don't pay anything thats why they aren't allowed to play. if NEVERDIE payed 400,000 USD for his club then let him make his money back. I mean NEVERDIE is a pretty cool guy I've met him once or twice in camp Echidna a while back. but what you are implying is that NEVERDIE should give up his character BECAUSE he owns a club which he "owns" thats right club neverdie is his he owns it MA can't get rid of it edit it touch it or even tweak it a little without his concent in a sense its his own game up there. and the new planet itself is the same way.

BECAUSE he owns a club which he "owns" thats right club neverdie is his he owns it MA can't get rid of it edit it touch it or even tweak it a little without his concent in a sense its his own game up there. and the new planet itself is the same way.

Wheres does it say in EULA we own the items we have?

Back