Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

Status
Huge gratz skippie :yay::yay:

GZ Skip.

Question: Has any other DNA part come from a different mob then the one it makes? :scratch2:

2 caveats to that question.

1. Yes, feresq, lento and furor came from different sources, but they did not exist ingame yet, so obviously they had to drop DNA parts elsewhere.
  2. Yes, I know the hogglo DNA part came from mining. I suppose that gives precedent.

So, has DNA parts for a mob that actually existed ever drop from a different mob before?

Grats Skippie :yay:

(This forum needs a "Grats Skippie" smillie BTW)

GZ Skip.

Question: Has any other DNA part come from a different mob then the one it makes? :scratch2:

2 caveats to that question.

1. Yes, feresq, lento and furor came from different sources, but they did not exist ingame yet, so obviously they had to drop DNA parts elsewhere.
  2. Yes, I know the hogglo DNA part came from mining. I suppose that gives precedent.

So, has DNA parts for a mob that actually existed ever drop from a different mob before?

Atrax jaw drops from Atrax or from Calamusoid Male.

Irrespective of whether there was the possibility of "Skippie manufactured basic dampers and was also given Proteron DNA"

I think huge Gratz are in order.

PS: Boo MA button is definately needed :D

GZ!!

Moderators should make a own section in hall of fame just for Skippie lol

1st: GRATZ skippy

Letomie dropped from mining,too, if I remember right

Hope at least one part of the Prot DNA drops from mining, too!

Miners are cut out events so often, let them get a prot DNA part !!!

Skin came from Prot... so it felt to everyone I think that all parts would come from Proteron. So to see one on Aurli seems ironic a bit lol. But overall it's better if the DNA parts are spread around a bit, just like Fresco parts! :cool:

Yeah right but not when the mob in question is an excluvise mob owned by only one person and findalbe only in one place ....
That's just lame way again ... :(

Also gratz Boobie :)

wow that worth a bit huh what would the estimates be,by the way since i asked the question please give me 10 ped:):yay::yay::yay::bowdown:

everyday eu is more and more a big joke

gratz but wtf Mindark. how do aurli get their hand on that....

Virtual cyber sex ?! :scratch2:
gz man

Edit: Darth Skippie Boobie.... wonder if anyone going to send a case about that name to MA :D

Last edited:
Awesome! Gratz!

gz

MA are experts in getting ppl :mad: who saw that coming? dont kno if i should laugh or cry :eyecrazy:

Yes, I know the hogglo DNA part came from mining. I suppose that gives precedent

This makes sense in terms of "storyline" and "probability", mobs get killed and dna splattered across the ground. However, anything can have a storyline and probability of course, whether it makes sense or not.

Whatever it is, the majority has to gulp it down, take the smack in the face and go on or not. And I can see on my FL what tendency its going to.

Gratz I guess...

Nice loot gratz ;)

One hundred
percent
fucking
rofl

Omg they must really hate buzz lolz!!

its normal the prot dna drops on aurli

only skippie can loot this, he went to aurli first this morning so MA put DNA there.

i dont see anything wrong :scratch2:

gratz skippie :laugh:

Selling out seems better than trying to understand what's happening, I think I had enuf of this shit now

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

just summons it up :)

/Spikey

P.S. Grz

Big gratz :wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::cheer::dance::clap:

gonna start a prot farm?

I Guess that makes ND the next to get part of the DNA

" Proteron sperm sample found in Drunken Bootylicious vixen ":rolleyes:

Gratz on the find

gratz on discovery. But seriously aurli dropping prot dna, it almost seems rigged. Its nice to see so many reasons lately as for quitting the game. Im glad that it seems like I made the right choice of doing that :yay: .

Congratulations on the blood sample! :yay::yay:

UBER gratz

Raise your hand if you play as many hours as some people work and/or you cycle through the borderline crazy amount of peds that skippie does ... everyday.

IMO - only those people with their hands raised, have any room to legitimately bitch about him looting the blood. If it had gone to Neomaven, or Star or any other "talked about" uber - there would have been just as much bitchin'.

If a noob would have gotten it - it would have been absolute chaos and people crying, chipping out, and leaving, too. This game has never really been seen as ""fair"" - I'm not sure why anyone expects anything different, now.

let's just agree that DNA is DyNAmic ... :smirk:

I, for one, congratulate you, Skippie - whole heartedly. :thumbup:

a well deserved prize for a hardcore hunting mofo ;)

Now .. here's to hoping all of the hardcore hunters get a nice payday ! :beerchug:

*ps - I didn't come anywhere close to even raising half a hand* :ahh:

come on people now
smile on your brother
everybody, get together
try to love one another - right now. :whistle:

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you play as many hours as some people work and/or you cycle through the borderline crazy amount of peds that skippie does ... everyday.

<Raises hand to about ear level>

Skippie plays like a crazy fool and deserves what he gets (although he does seem to also be a lucky bastard :D).

Fair play to him, I just think it's silly to drop Proteron bits from anything other than Proteron.

However I will now attempt to loot Proteron Neck from Drones!

Status
Back