Encourage New Players :)

Hugh Willose

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights
Hugh Willose
lostticketeventgifsignature.gif

Hi Guys :)

Lets face it - we all need newcomers to the game, thats what i have been trying to promote with my "Lost my Ticket" events.

Not sure how many i have done so far but it involves me "Losing an Event Ticket" and paying a reward for somebody finding it. Plenty of people have been involved in these events and i think it is a good thing to do to encourage people to stay in the game.

I have been paying 100 ped rewards out of my own pocket and i dont gain anything out of it at all, just nice to see noobs and even long time players getting more involved in the game and possibly staying.

What i am asking for is people to maybe sponsor my events and donate peds for my future events, doesn't matter how much or little, but your name or LA will be included in the event.

All future events will be for 100 peds, so even if you only want to donate 50 ped then i will make an event with 2 people named in event.

This could promote your LA or even bring your avatar more into the public eye, The more players we encourage to stay in this game benefits us all.

Either catch me ingame for donations or PM me here in EF, Lets keep this community more active :)

Sponsors To Date :
Red Text = yet to pay
Grey = Event Finished
Black = Future Events

1 Lady Trisha Epona - Dark Knights - 100 ped - Event Finished
2 Lady Nadie Hawke - Universe United - 100 ped - Event Finished
3 Karak Rookie Inu - Dark Knight Squires - 100 ped - Event Finished
4 Emissery of Janus - Dark Knights - 100 ped - Event Finished
5 C.O.R.E. - Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange - 100 ped - Event Finished
6 Harry Bond Hole - Mjau - 100 Ped - Event Finished
7 Sweden Web Rangers - 100 ped - Event Finished
8 Nysser Xentric Hithsage - The Disturbed Ones - 100 Ped - Event Finished
9 Camilla-DK - Dark Knight Squires - 100 ped - Event Finished
10 DaamiaaN Bonne Karla - Dark Knight Squires - 100 ped - Event Finished
11 Dave Ozi Epsolon - Dark Knights - 100 Ped - Event Finished
12 Aiden Winterking White - Dark Knight Squires - items( worth 180 ped) - Event finished
12 Deathifier - Dark Knights - 2 x A+P Series Brave (Tier 1) - Event Finished
13 Ron Danton Thetin - Dark Knight Squires - 100 Ped + Full Pixie, + Pixie (F) footguards SGA - Event Finished
13 Bogger - Dark Knights - 100 Ped - Event Finished
14 louise baka bourriffee - Dark Knights - 100 ped - Event Finished
15 Karak Rookie Inu - Dark Knight Squires - 100 ped + Shogun Gloves SGA + Pixie Feet SGA - Event Finished
16 Mrs Emma Peel - Dark Knights - EWE EP-17 Bodyguard & Isis CB19 (L) Finished
17 David Doer Falkayn - Fat Rats - Full Rascal Armour Sets M&F (L), Items - Event Finished
18 Harry Bond Hole - Mjau - 100 Ped - Event Finished
19 Michael Ketch Arcanum - Pluto's Redemption - 100 Ped - Event Finished
20 Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep - Nomads of the Apocalypse - 200 Ped - Event Finished
21 Oracle Kev FountofWisdom - 100 ped - Event Finished
22 Armak Mack Zardacon - Dark Knight Squires - 100 ped - Event Finished
23 Tirinor Maddog Falk - 100 Ped - Event Finished
24 Mark Rufen Power - 100ped and various items - Event Finished
25 Juniper Jaywalker Jones - TAO Society - 100 ped + Full Pixie Armour (M) - Event finished
26 Mrs Emma Peel - Dark Knights- Items - Event Finished
27 Mrs Emma Peel - Dark Knights - Items - Event Finished
28 Mrs Emma Peel - Dark Knights - Breer M2a - MF Chips x 3 - EWE EP16 Protector - Event Finished
29 Mirewen Mir Asham - Dark Knight Squires - 110 Peds - Event Finished
30 Mirewen Mir Asham - Dark Knight Squires - 110 Peds - Event Finished
31 Ruthless Tony Demanoe - Dark Knights - Isis CB13(L) - Event Finished
32 Ruthless Tony Demanoe - Dark Knights - Isis CB13(L) - Event Finished
33 Ruthless Tony Demanoe - Dark Knights - 100 Peds - Event Finished
34 Stu Pey Catz - 110 Peds - Event Finished
35 Ruthless Tony Demanoe - Dark Knights - 100 Peds - Event Finished
36 Ruthless Tony Demanoe - Dark Knights - 100 Peds - Event Finished
37 Minken - Dome 4 CND - Korss H400 (L) (Full TT) - Event Finished
38 Minken - Dome 4 CND - 100 Peds + Valkyrie MKI (L) (with 1 ped oil) - Event Finished
39 Minken - Dome 4 CND - A-3 Justifier MKII, SGA Edition ( Tier 1) (Full TT) Event Finished
40 Suu Left Miles - Alpha Wildd3amons - 100 peds - Event Finished
41 Graden Switch Foss - 100 peds + Araneatrox Doll - Event Finished
42 TAO Society - 100 peds - Full Pixie (F) - Regen Chip - 3x misc rifles. Event Finished
43 Johan Roadkill - Death Unlimited - 100 peds - Event Finished
44 Minken - 10k Animal Hide - Event Finished
45 Michael Ketch Arcanum - Pluto's Redemption - 100 Ped - Event Finished
46 Durakk Jung - Damage Inc. - 100 peds - Event Finished
47 Harry Bond Hole - Mjau - 100 Peds - Event Finished

Future Sponsors
48 Fishface - Antipodean Army
49 Lady Nadie Hawke - UU

Last edited:
Bumpety bump :yay:

I always try and contribute to the radio station events and help on TP runs when I can and as this looks a good idea you can have 100 ped for starters from me :)

Hey thanks Nadie :)

seems like the girls are in the lead

I'll donate 100 ped as soon as I find that bloody ticket!!!

ok, ok ... I'll donate without finding the ticket :)

Rookie...

Thanks mate :) much appreciated :)

Now that I've finally beaten back that rotten volcano, I can finally get back in game and donate too. In with a tenner as well.

Thanks mate :)

Very good idea that deserves a +rep.

Can't donate you peds at this very moment, but within a week you'll also have 100 peds from me.

Thanks Kubroz :) Whenever you can :)

I like what you are doing. but i really have to suggest something to you,

You might not like it, but i feel that the economics of the game is a very powerful way to spread your personal wealth to those deserving, through hard work.. that being said.

If you want to really do something for others and be generous out of pocket, could i suggest possibly a few things.

Personaly paying people a increased rate for sweating. anything higher than current rate. 5ped per k... Alot of new players might enjoy this as being paid for their work without fear of the manipulation factor. offering 8 per k or 10 per k would touch alot more people than 100 ped to a single person.

I personaly have pumped 2-3k ped into Nova Fragments in the past month alone. but mostly the only people that really noticed that was resellers i fear.
But this brings up a point of bottemfeeders eating away at players personal profits. If you can find a way to pay the people better for the work they put in, then they might stay.

But what you are doing with the event is great too. i just wanted to suggest a few other ways. i hope you dont take offence.

I like what you are doing. but i really have to suggest something to you,

You might not like it, but i feel that the economics of the game is a very powerful way to spread your personal wealth to those deserving, through hard work.. that being said.

If you want to really do something for others and be generous out of pocket, could i suggest possibly a few things.

Personaly paying people a increased rate for sweating. anything higher than current rate. 5ped per k... Alot of new players might enjoy this as being paid for their work without fear of the manipulation factor. offering 8 per k or 10 per k would touch alot more people than 100 ped to a single person.

I personaly have pumped 2-3k ped into Nova Fragments in the past month alone. but mostly the only people that really noticed that was resellers i fear.
But this brings up a point of bottemfeeders eating away at players personal profits. If you can find a way to pay the people better for the work they put in, then they might stay.

But what you are doing with the event is great too. i just wanted to suggest a few other ways. i hope you dont take offence.

No offence taken at all mate, i regularly buy sweat at an increased price and always have done, but i can't make others do the same. And the amount of sweat I buy only benefits the person selling it.

By doing these events it gives people something else to do other than sweating, more of an incentive to find TP's and explore the land. Plus 100 ped will go a long way towards their first weapon and armour to enjoy the game more.

Each one of these events will maybe keep a few more people playing, the more events i do, the better for everyone, only small i know, but at least i am doing my bit :)

Bump for more sponsors :)

100 donated in the name of the society Sweden Web Rangers ;)

Hi Guys,

Can a member of Sweden Web Rangers please arrange to meet me ingame to pay their sponsorship ped. I will be online after 20:00 MA time.

Bump for new sponsors :)

No offence taken at all mate, i regularly buy sweat at an increased price and always have done, but i can't make others do the same. And the amount of sweat I buy only benefits the person selling it.

By doing these events it gives people something else to do other than sweating, more of an incentive to find TP's and explore the land. Plus 100 ped will go a long way towards their first weapon and armour to enjoy the game more.

Each one of these events will maybe keep a few more people playing, the more events i do, the better for everyone, only small i know, but at least i am doing my bit :)

Yeah totaly understand that. very selfless of ya. i wish i could donate but, i am pretty much donating to the community of nova frag supplyers. But if For some reason my million Fragments brings me a killer long term profit, expect some donations. :D

nice initiative , but the only thing that will encourage newcomers , is better loots , these crazy noob hofs serve no purpose , as it no longer encourages anyone to move up , just stay at low level , hence no ped to the loot pool

Hi Guys,

Can a member of Sweden Web Rangers please arrange to meet me ingame to pay their sponsorship ped. I will be online after 20:00 MA time.

I can meet up at Shinook today at around 20 MA time if that works for u? :)

Bump for new Sponsors :)

I like both ideas. Paying noobs more for sweat and the like, and these little events are very enjoyable to watch, even if you don't participate.

Although my account has been around since roughly '05/06, I was very off and on when playing and haven't started putting serious effort into this game until a month or two ago.

The one thing I do remember was 4 years ago when sweating on what I remember as "Combibo Hill Island" there was someone that was donating low level armors to those that could solve their riddles. It was how I received my first set (that I still use since I hardly played over the years).

Back