New Teleporters Installed on Treasure Island

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
I am pleased to announce that two new access points I ordered through FPC’s property enhancement system have been placed on Treasure Island in FPC’s 2nd 2010 update.

These access points consist of a City Spire Teleporter and Revival, Repair, Storage and Trade Terminals, providing all the basic services a visitor needs.

The new access points are:

Volcanic Edge (NW), located at: 36000, 54700

Sitting on the side of the islands volcano the Volcanic Edge teleporter in the northwest island provides access to the nearby Globster, Cornundacauda, and the Volcano itself.

Riverside (SE), located at: 39150, 51900

Near the southeast coast the Riverside teleporter sits on the edge of the Occupied Robot Region, helping support colonists fighting against the local robot menace.
It also provides easier access to a considerable amount of empty territory suitable for resource exploration and extraction.

If you are having trouble locating the teleporters look for the bright blue light that they emit into the sky – it is a special feature of the teleporter type used.

When visiting these teleporters take a look at the area surrounding them.
Previously the area around the Volcanic Edge teleporter was a cliff edge and the Riverside teleporter was the side of rather large hill.

First Planet Company (FPC) has done an impressive job integrating the teleporters into the environment, including linking the Volcanic Edge access point to the Volcano’s nearby access road.

I’d say that if I didn’t know what was previously there it would be hard to tell that these were recent additions!

Enjoy :)
- Deathifier

Thanks - I'll pop along as soon as the servers are up again :)

Nice information to know. I'll have to go check out those TP's when I log in as well.

;)

Thanks again!

woahhhh great thing Deathifier :yay::yay:

TY TY TY soooooooo much :wtg:

...and how much for the awesome vehicle? As I waved at my Soc mates outside through the cockpit windshield, visions of APC fleets approaching each over over Calypso's terrain filled my head. :)

Oh, sure, Deathy... It's a rolling store *now*, but your 10 wheel truck has potential, sir! :)

AG

Got those two yesterday. The volcanic Edge one is very good for killing globsters.

The Riverside one is ideal for slaying SEGS :)

...and how much for the awesome vehicle? As I waved at my Soc mates outside through the cockpit windshield, visions of APC fleets approaching each over over Calypso's terrain filled my head. :)

Oh, sure, Deathy... It's a rolling store *now*, but your 10 wheel truck has potential, sir! :)

AG

I tried to drive that truck away since no one was looking at the time :D plan was to hold it hostage for free peds ;)

Needless to say failed miserably ....maybe with next update :vampire:

Congratulations - We already used the volcanic edge TP in the last FoFW Thursday Tag, it makes the globster hunting much easier :)

Thanks for making your Island more accessible...

oh i missed this thread so i give it a bump now

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Easy run to the Riverside. There's no mob. :yay:

for such a advanced civilisation why do we still build our bridges out of rope and wood come on we have mastered space travel ffs.....any way D nice work mate.....

I tried to drive that truck away since no one was looking at the time :D plan was to hold it hostage for free peds ;)

Needless to say failed miserably ....maybe with next update :vampire:

LOL ya can't hotwire them, I tried... ;)

From the limited time I had to inspect the technology it appears that the engine start mechanism is somehow tied to Deathifiers personal DNA...

Soooo I guess if we want to drive one away, we'll first need to take Deathifier hostage to get the thing started and drive it away... BUT... Then who do we make the ransom demand to if we already have Deathifier as a hostage?:eek:

It's a chicken & egg conundrum...:scratch2:

Back