Your 5 Reasons not to Mine in PvP4

Society
we are having fun
Aki
Hi, im just wondering what other miners think about pvp4 and the reason they don't want to mine inside;)

Hmm... I cant think of any reasons not to mine there...

I LOVE PVP4 :yay::yay::yay:

1) I don't like PvP.
2) I'm not good at mining.
3) I don't have the equipment to protect myself.
4) I don't want to go into a lootable area for whatever reason.
5) I want to be sure the loot in my pockets stays in my pockets.

:):tower::)

No reason ...

Last edited:
i drop a bomb inside pvp4 every now and then , i do it mostly cause its booring waiting for a gd to show up on radar.

cheers

ermik

Actually the Azz Man is one of the very few ppl that wont do that ;)

And it's funny that such a thread was opened by you Aki - from what I know you cycled some serious peds in there and also got some very nice hofs inside pvp4... :scratch2:

hehe kubz i know:D you and the azz are cool:) im just curious what other miners think of pvp4 and why they don't want to mine inside;)

No reason not to mine there, most times PvP4 is empty, and if not. Well shit happens!

Can profit outside pvp4. Profit would be bigger inside pvp4 but the downside is alot of peds bound in expensive gear. I got to little hp to bother, dont wanna eat skills. You need to focus more on your gameplay when inside pvp4. Just doesnt fit my playstyle. If I want something serious I do Texas Hold´em. :)

To lazy to add spacing.

Actually the Azz Man is one of the very few ppl that wont do that ;)

And it's funny that such a thread was opened by you Aki - from what I know you cycled some serious peds in there and also got some very nice hofs inside pvp4... :scratch2:

remember he was asking for other peoples reasons.. i did not see any reasons from him ;)
edit: noticed it was mentioned in a later answer to Kubroz as well :D

On topic:

1. I do not mine
2. I do not have pvp gear
3. I do not mine
4. No pvp gear whatsoever..
5. Mining? =(

I been inside pvp4 in VU 9 and it was really good or really bad just like CND or planet so why bother stressing out on, am I gonna get looted....best just stay in a safer place :D

Only one reason why I don't mine in PVP4.... toxic shots. If they were 50 pec instead of 5 PED I'd be in there all the time. I mean.... loosing 150 ped worth of ores getting looted cant be any worse than the 40% return rates (500 PED cost of hunt) I've gotten off my last 3 Leviathin hunts.... Only problem for me is.... one mining trip would cost me 100 PED in toxic shots.. lol

For the same reason that I don't mine on CND: increased overhead for no increased chance of success. It's just bad business.

1. Too little hp
2. Not enough firepower to protect myself
3. Too high risks for losses
4. I like to keep my heartrate normal
5. Doing well outside so won't bother with PvP4 :rolleyes:

Not interested in mining much.
Point of intersest wud be for me mobs there to beat them with powerfist or blade.

Two reasons to not go there -

1. Toxsic shoot
2. Lack of impact protection armor.

* if entry wud be free then i wud probably give reason to not to shoot to ppl to a many pkers.

just 2 i got:
-auto aim
-big risk

5 general reasons.

1) If you're low on peds, the extra 5 Peds for the toxic shot may matter
2) Finding tons of lyst lately.
3) Less and less finds in the past months
4) Depth seems to matter, only found decent stuff with 600+ depth.
5) You need MF to TP around, always.

Personally I love Pvp4. Just not lately.

1) Been killed mining in non-lootable areas enough times to know that it is annoying.
2) How much for the shot???
3) Losing enough mining without being looted for the little I do claim.
4) Low HP
5) Bad gun, bad armour, bad skills.

reasons

hmmmm goood thread

1. Tax Collectors
2. connie
3. Hyper
4. Marber Bravos tiered up
5. multiple applications of toxic shots.:mad:

Tried a few times since VU10, not worth the risk anymore for me.

Why spend toxic shot, ME and chip decay, to come back with less than 50% return TT and mostly lyst to boot...:laugh:

I can get tiny amped lyst claims all over Calypso...without the risk of loosing the few piddly claims I do find...:rolleyes:

Just my perspective though....gratz to those that make pvp4 work for them. :)

Hey,

I used to like mining in there but is only lyst and oil most of the time and then i got me run from some guy cos of 10 or 20 peds of oil sucks.

1- Oil
2- Lyst
3- drilling oil - booring
4- extracting lyst
5- expend too mutch ME to storage stuff

Latelly has been a pain in the @ss mine pvp!

Marco please take oil and lyst out of there...
PVP should be only rares and unique stuff to atract more players in...

My 5 reasons are basically 1.

I have more dispense decoy skills than mining skills.

And decoys only baffle a pk'er for so long.

Hurrikane

I sometimes go mining in pvp4, it is really quite easy to avoid being looted there. The only chance a pk'er has is to TP right on top of you. The markup is very good and easily covers the toxic shots and the rare occasions you will be looted.

But the reason I dont got there often is simple... I like to relax while mining, and it is just too stressful to be on alert and look at radar all the time. If you don't mind the stress (or adrenaline) I see no reason why not to go mining there :)

1) People take my stuff.

2-5 are not needed.

For emphasis:

1 - I don't want to lose my loot
2 - I don't want to lose my loot
3 - I don't want to lose my loot
4 - I don't want to lose my loot
5 - I don't want to lose my loot

I love PvP4 for mining.

The quality of the minerals inside the zone can seriously bump up the return from a run even if the tt return is less than 1/4 of your cost.

Back