• never deposited

Votes: 66 11.8%

• Total voters

TheVoid

Prowler
Society
Feed The Newbs
Freelancer
I'm wondering how many players are still depositing ingame.

i used to deposit every month.I was so stupid.... 2 months ago i decided to stop deposit and i quit the game.now i with the money i used to depo i have twice more fun in RL ,spending more time for me and my friends.I'm very happy because i stoped [playing EU.

Afterall IS JUST A GAME.so think 2 times before depo.Gl

I stoped depositing and started to spent the money on airsoft, I play every weekend :D

it's loads of fun :yay:

Heh... if I told ya how much I've depo'd and lost in the last 7 day's you'd either puke or laugh at me.... one of the two. I'm still trying to figure something out..... if this isn't gambling.... and it's a service that we pay for... then why the hell do I pay more for this service than most others???

Menace

Heh... if I told ya how much I've depo'd and lost in the last 7 day's you'd either puke or laugh at me.... one of the two. I'm still trying to figure something out..... if this isn't gambling.... and it's a service that we pay for... then why the hell do I pay more for this service than most others???

Menace

I've been there :(

(L) items added to the cost of this game, it's been down hill from there.

after that I still used UL items but overtime I realized MA was nerfing them

whats the point of playing a game rigged for you to lose?

You think you pay more that others because you always hope that maybe "maybe" you will get something big in game,and then you will stop depo because you accomplished your mision.But the truth is that we will never win.
This kind of games aren't made for us to win.

Today, yesterday and the day before that :yay:

I am entering the skill zone, when you need to deposit regularly in order to come ahead at least bit. A few "fun hunts" on Leviathan an my 200 Euro budget dwindles quite fast, which is to be expected at my low level.
With 100 Euros I could hunt the whole month on Atrox, but where is the fun in that?
Quite sure I will make deposits for the next few years and quite sure, the will rise steadily (before I unlocked Serendipity I could hunt a whole month with 20 Euros). Either one plays for "fun" or one goes pro and makes a big deposit to buy the skills and gear. Without deposits it would be way to tiresome for me to trade the whole time.

i deposit every now and then but not too much. and only what i can get away with. but all deposited money is currently going right into the markets. so i can help you guys play. and my reward is long term. but not without risk however.

I quit depositing last March / April and survived on what I had left on my ped card and some of the crap I had in storage.

I've stuck around hoping things would pick up after the VU and I'd have people to sell the rest of the crafting resources I'd held on to hoping the new players would be eager to skill up.

6 months later and I'm still waiting for the vast numbers of new players MA and FPC said would appear :laugh:

bad poll, miss some options:

this week
today

:)

Now guess what I would have voted for if those two exist :D

Last night. A small one. It was the third small one this past month since I had some extra cash. Before that it had been probably a year. And I`ve gone longer than that without deposits in the past. Now days it just does`nt seem possible and I`m not doing much different. I like to try and mine consitently and turn over the profits. But after I could`nt afford the limited finders anymore it all went downhill. Not that it had`nt been going downhill since I towered well over a year ago. I don`t think I will depositing again for a while at least. It just was`nt worth it for what I got back or how little a time it lasted. Sadly it will be time to start selling stuff I really would rather not. Stuff I have been hanging onto for years. It`s pretty obvious to me the squeeze is on and that`s what MA want. The limited age is upon us and it`s going to cost you.

Propably last year, can't really remember exactly.. after I hit 3k peds profit from mining I've been able to circulate that and keep playing..

Though it's looking bad now again :D

Never deposited and I dont think I will ever.

I - for some unknown reason and against my better judgement - deposited $50 yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks and over half of it is gone just in unamped enmat mining and some noob opalo/cb5 team trox hunt I joined (oh yeah I bought a pixie set for that hunt too), so suffice to say I won't be depositing again anytime soon. Every depo is a burn that gets deeper.
Before yesterday I'd only made 1 other deposit in the previous 6 weeks due to restricting my Entropia time because of the fact I'm slowly becoming more and more disillusioned.

I usally do a depo just before a major event so I don't have to worry about trading stuff off while i'm busy. What's a couple bucks to play a great game.

Don't tell anyone but once I made a BooBie and added an extra 0 to one of my Depos ... I didn't even realize it until my bank called the next morning. Man did I wake up fast.

Mind you 2 days later I did hit a 6K tower ... who says there is no such thing as a personal loot pool

If I can just sign back in now everything would be great

:sniper:

I usally do a depo just before a major event so I don't have to worry about trading stuff off while i'm busy. What's a couple bucks to play a great game.

Don't tell anyone but once I made a BooBie and added an extra 0 to one of my Depos ... I didn't even realize it until my bank called the next morning. Man did I wake up fast.

Mind you 2 days later I did hit a 6K tower ... who says there is no such thing as a personal loot pool

If I can just sign back in now everything would be great

:sniper:

I used to deposit 100 USD every month, then it was every 2 weeks so I just had to stop

I'm a pack rat, I have my storage filled with crap I don't use, like 8 or 9 full armor sets (and I'm a miner lol), +20 axes, tons of stackables, the list goes on

My last deposit was in 08, now I just sustain with mining, nothing major but enough my bal stays between 150 & 200, before that I was about 30USD a month.

My last deposit was around 2.5 years ago, when i looted an OA103bp and wanted peds to be able to craft them

Since then miner miner miner miner

Rgds

Ace

I depo regulary to feed u, my gamer mates :)

Last time i deposited was to buy my new armor (a reward to myself for not depositing for a whole year). One of the best decisions I ever made :)

Whne I was working fulltime, I had no qualms depoing 4kped/month just to play, and when I work again (if ever >.>) I will again have no qualms :)

So much cool stuff to buy!

no wonder MA keeps ripping us off, you can't stop depositing :eek:

Since i started to play i always deposited regulary, but now im depositing much more less (and so playing less).
Real Life is though this year, returns in game are worst IMO, so the solution is deposit less and play less.

I play now 5 years. The first years I depo around 200 dolars each month. Then I got lucky to make a lot make up maskes, so I dont need to depo for a long time. All my make up cash was used for funy hunts and large mining trips. I never witrawall any. Since VU10, I have to depo again, about no incoming from making make up.

My payback in mining and hunts is in average bad. But since I depo again, it change to be much better. So for me I know now, that depo have a influence to the payback.

The idea of a personal lootpool is not that far away, if you ask me.

... then why the hell do I pay more for this service than most others???

Menace

Like suport said to me one time about my big losses, you invests what you want on you avatar. :wise:

But yeah some avas seems to be prety more expensive than others. Wonder if that have any relation with have or not have a visa card number inserted in the Tranfer Center. :scratch2:

GL All.

Its my hobby so its eating my money like hungry dog :D

Yeah whined but after fifth year it is normal and now I`m back on business again

Back