Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Hope this time a mob full place :)

Event 41 now running.

Good Luck Guys.

My birthday today so i am out most of the night but maybe online later, if the ticket is found while i am away then have patience and i will get back to you :)

Happy Birthday Hugh :dunce:
hope u enjoy urself and have a great time! not sure if i gonna search for it maybe to-morrow.

Happy B-day Hugh! :dunce:

I'm also going to search tomorrow!

Happy birthday Hugh! :dunce:

have fun :dj:

Happy Birthday!

Event 41 now running.

Good Luck Guys.

My birthday today so i am out most of the night but maybe online later, if the ticket is found while i am away then have patience and i will get back to you :)

Happy Birthday, mr. Hugh and wish you a nice party!
:yay::yay::yay:

Well after 8 hours of searching last week at athena's my pain and misery finally paid off! after about 10 minutes of searching here i found it!:yay:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=264762&c=29
(i can't figure out how to make my s/s show so heres the link.)
i wanna say a huge thanks to hugh and the zachrum deathifier emegen. and have a very happy birthbay hugh.:birthday:

Last edited:
Well after 8 hours of searching last week at athena's my pain and misery finally paid off! after about 10 minutes of searching here i found it!:yay:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=264762&c=29
(i can't figure out how to make my s/s show so heres the link.)
i wanna say a huge thanks to hugh and the zachrum deathifier emegen. and have a very happy birthbay hugh.:birthday:

Big Gratz, you deserve it after last week :)
and thnx to all for the birthday wishes :)

Congrats Steve that is a fast one !!
Happy Birthday Hugh, hope you are having a grand time tonight !!
and thanks to Hugh and the sponsor Graden Switch Foss for having the event !!

Oh my bad, i meant to say thanks to Graden Switch Foss, i thought the promoter on the ticket was the sponsor.:laugh:

Gz Steve!

Boy, were you in a hurry, to pick up that ticket ... :eyecrazy:

Happy Birthday, Hugh! Thanks for running the event even on that day.

:birthday:

rep list updated

Gz Steve!

Boy, were you in a hurry, to pick up that ticket ... :eyecrazy:

Happy Birthday, Hugh! Thanks for running the event even on that day.

:birthday:

rep list updated

Thnx Nisha & i appreciate you keeping the list updated :)

Last edited:
Ofc your Soc should take part. The fact that you & your Soc members are sponsoring it on that given week is not a problem at all. It's not like you will have any insider info or anything It's straight forward & impossible to cheat unless Hugh was to tell someone where it was & I hope we all know better than that by now ;)

In fact I would be upset if your guys where not allowed. Why should they suffer because your Soc is helping the whole community by being sponsors. That just wouldn't be right. I'm pretty sure that is what Hugh will say although I'm not speaking for him here just giving my view.

As I've won a few of these now I myself Have only taken part lately when it has not been found for a few days or it looks like a Really hard one. (I do so love the hard ones) :tongue2:

Tyvm, Spongey :)
And Hugh ofc

Oo and happy birthday Hugh!!!

And Nisha: yes that's fine, tyvm
It might be better if a distinction was made, in some way, between individual an Soc donations; but i do want my socmates to get their +rep cos they thoroughly deserve it! :) and one member repped per donation is fair enough We'll work through all eventually, given time , But we're not a very rich soc sooooo....

Please, you other sponsors out there, help us to keep this great event going! (Hugh's running short of sponsors atm)

jay :)

the hunt is over :(
gratz for this quick one. :yay:

Happy B'day, Hugh and gz to the winner, speed :)

Easy one this week plz

not sure about that - it was an easy one last week, also this could be the last event if more sponsors dont come forward so it might be a tough one ;)

Just keep promoting the event and I think there will be more sponsors. Might not be one every week, but I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there who haven't seen the promotion topic yet.

Loots of replies

Today could be the last day of these events if we don't get anymore sponsors.

Thank you very much to Minken Forsberg for donating the very shiny Reward - A-3 Justifier MKII - SGA Edition - Tier1- Full TT

woo hoo, and thanks Hugh again for having this fun event so often love it !!
good luck to all the devoted ticket hunters on the next one !! It can happen to you too !!:lolup:

Grats!

Of course there should be more events like this. Hugh, send me a PM in game later today if you still have me on FL. I still have you in FL but am not online atm.

I want to sponsor this event again.

Back