Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Heading to Tukar with a Repair Kit, Vivo, and a loaded Sollomate Kiwio! :sniper:

Found it!
event-ticket-zychion.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg:

fack i saw this place many times, i even jumped on this border but felt and thought 'bah i don't see it anyway'

GG david :)

gratz, well done.
can´t imagine where this is :laugh:
again a very tough one from johan, thx for the fun :wtg:

Gratz!!!! I told You to jump didnt I ;D Will be online later Will pm You in here :)
And dont Forgett to +rep your host ;D

Last edited:
Gratz!

Went there for 5 minutes yesterday but was night time so tp'ed off.

Very well done. Looks like a difficult spot.:yay:

Seems like Ive inherited Hughs broken pockets cuz I seem to have lost that ticket again darn it!

so I was out hunting allos when i dropped it so I know roughly where it happened since I knew where I hunted so the search area wont have to be that big this time atleast!

however it was quite windy and It's quite barren there so it's possibly the ticket blew away :O but hopefully it may have gotten snagged or stuck somewhere or maybe it's stuck in the mud where i dropped it

100peds to who ever finds it! It's

(better bring a friend for this one the area might not be that big this time but I've ben a real bitch in hiding it ;) gl guys.. and remember don't be greedy tell as many people as you can who you think could use this money!)

Last edited:
Nice one Johan,

i will meet you ingame later and give you a couple more tickets :) just in case you never find it ;)

:yay: Lost Ticket is back!:yay:

+rep

Nice one Johan,

i will meet you ingame later and give you a couple more tickets :) just in case you never find it ;)

Cheers also talked to fishface and he's sponsoring next week aswell!

out hunting in that area so if anyone needs help with nasty mobs i'll be there =)

bump! I'm on Cyrene right now but heading back soon so if anyone is looking and need help clearing mobs or something send me a pm(wont hand out clues just yet)

bump! I'm on Cyrene right now but heading back soon so if anyone is looking and need help clearing mobs or something send me a pm(wont hand out clues just yet)

Isn't this event over? Event 47 says there already is a winner. It was last edited in 2011! Or am I missing something here? ;)

Isn't this event over? Event 47 says there already is a winner. It was last edited in 2011! Or am I missing something here? ;)

I'm promoting the event currently so can't edits hughs first post obvs =)

but running right now

I'm promoting the event currently so can't edits hughs first post obvs =)

but running right now

Edited OP to confirm johan roadkill is now running this event :)

Enjoy

Ok. This is great - but absulutely confusing since we dont see the event in the 1st/2nd post. I don't even know WHERE the info for the event is now...??:confused:

Here is a suggestion:
Johan can make a NEW thread in the events section - with a LINK back to this original thread.

That keeps it clean and everyone has link to access this thread as well. Plus Johan has full control over the contents.

Kind regards.
Shard-Angel.

Back