Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Making a swim from omegaton west to the location. 10 peds say that it gets found by the time my swim finishes :laugh:

Event started couple hours ago and you are asking for clue already???:eyecrazy:

Excellent, I put in a full day of work and the ticket is still lost.

Yes I'm happy it's lost. I used to feel bad for ya Hugh, but you have become soooooo careless with with that thing. I can't believe the EU community is STILL bearing with Hugh and bailing him out time and time again. What a great group of people we have. ;)

I always ticket hunt in safe mode, but most of the ground is still whiter then Jack Nicholson's nose on Yom Kippur...

The ground is even blinding me :scratch2:
Perhaps an altitude? (A)

Last edited:
I always ticket hunt in safe mode, but most of the ground is still whiter then Jack Nicholson's nose on Yom Kippur...

lol Yom kippur? :eek:
How do you know what that it is?

And yeah, ground still white in safe mode.

It's not supposed to be easy. But at least it's fair.

Win some, lose most.

Good Luck everyone!!

Gratz!!!

I suppose the ticket is that small thingy just above the aim and below the tree. Darn, seems difficult, after all.

The good news is I restarted finding stuff (3 finds): 24 bombardo, 24 trutun and 81 dung. Not a bright for almost 7 hours search result but better than nothing, which is what I started getting a few weeks ago.

Gratz!

That one was a difficult find.

congrats !! good find and fun place to hunt for it :) thanks Hugh and Minken for sponsoring it !:)

Ty all for the gz's:ahh: and thanks again to Hugh and Minkin :D

GZ! :D I'm not trying anymore :) good luck everyone!! gz again

:) I will keep looking the forum topic but i'm not gonna look for ticket, maybe if very good prize

Back