Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Hmmm, nine hours . . . yup, think I'm gonna call it a night too.
Good luck to everyone still searching, and thanks for the nice, friendly spot, Hugh. :silly2:

gratz!! :dunce:
and thanks again to Hugh for hosting this fun event. great way to kill some time :cool:
wasnt searching for long but it seems i am not the luckiest guy here :(

Gratz Mixer,

We passed by each other at noon and I went the other way :(

Lucky you :)

grats to the winner. any chance you can s/s where it was at Hugh? i wanna know how many times i passed it. Or just give the coords.

Yes Gratz to the winner :)

I actually searched alot north of TP, but I guess I passed it as always ^^"

congrats, well done, nice to see so many hunting for it too :)

Gratz! The picture can be viewed be replacing the exclamation points with "image" + "shack" but the map is not displayed in the screen shot, so you have to use the coords to see where the ticket was.

grats to the winner. any chance you can s/s where it was at Hugh? i wanna know how many times i passed it. Or just give the coords.

co-ords were 71720 68702 443

ticket was just over the wall of the bridge ;)

so close yet so far. this event is good patience trainer. can,t wait till next one. gratz to all.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

right where I thought I had looked over good lol. maybe next time use a s/s hint instead of altitude, theres low and high at athena, not very many places in-between besides the walk ways.:yup: nice event though, i really enjoyed not trying to weave through mobs for once, and search with peace of mind of not getting bush-whacked by some angry mob. :D also, i did find a half used emik s30(l) did you place that there up near that one bridge?

No Steve sometimes ppl know this event is taking place & instead of sponsoring 100ped they do smaller amounts in items they leave behind for you :ahh:.

Grats to Winner, got to love Athena for what its worth ;)

Sorry, I was a bit hesitant as to which of the two threads I should post this on. I evidently picked the wrong one, so reposting, here:

A quick question:

Last time our Soc sponsored this event, i asked our members not to participate that week, as it might just be perceived as unfair, if sponsoring Soc won the prize.

Currently we have two very active and enthusiastic newbies enjoying taking part... and our next sponsorship is almost here. I really don't wanna ask then to stop, Do y'all think it's OK if they carry on?

jay :)

btw, @nisha, i do hope Hawk's name will appear on your list when our turn comes up. It just says -TAO- Society at present. Whilst this is correct, and is certainly fair to give the Soc the credit, rather than the individual, there is no way to +rep the Soc. Now, I don't want to personally nab all the +reps for our Soc's donations (which is how it's turned out) so I came up with the idea of getting donating members to take turns at presenting our donation and posting in Hugh's thread. This won't work , however, if their name doesn't make it onto your list, and I might as well go on doing it myself!

jay:)

Last edited:
Sorry, I was a bit hesitant as to which of the two threads I should post this on. I evidently picked the wrong one, so reposting, here:

Originally Posted by jaywalker
A quick question:

Last time our Soc sponsored this event, i asked our members not to participate that week, as it might just be perceived as unfair, if sponsoring Soc won the prize.

Currently we have two very active and enthusiastic newbies enjoying taking part... and our next sponsorship is almost here. I really don't wanna ask then to stop, Do y'all think it's OK if they carry on?

jay:)

Ofc your Soc should take part. The fact that you & your Soc members are sponsoring it on that given week is not a problem at all. It's not like you will have any insider info or anything It's straight forward & impossible to cheat unless Hugh was to tell someone where it was & I hope we all know better than that by now ;)

In fact I would be upset if your guys where not allowed. Why should they suffer because your Soc is helping the whole community by being sponsors. That just wouldn't be right. I'm pretty sure that is what Hugh will say although I'm not speaking for him here just giving my view.

As I've won a few of these now I myself Have only taken part lately when it has not been found for a few days or it looks like a Really hard one. (I do so love the hard ones) :tongue2:

Ofc your Soc should take part. The fact that you & your Soc members are sponsoring it on that given week is not a problem at all. It's not like you will have any insider info or anything It's straight forward & impossible to cheat unless Hugh was to tell someone where it was & I hope we all know better than that by now ;)

In fact I would be upset if your guys where not allowed. Why should they suffer because your Soc is helping the whole community by being sponsors. That just wouldn't be right. I'm pretty sure that is what Hugh will say although I'm not speaking for him here just giving my view.

As I've won a few of these now I myself Have only taken part lately when it has not been found for a few days or it looks like a Really hard one. (I do so love the hard ones) :tongue2:

I agree with bob, the event is open to whoever wants to enter, regarding the +rep - i will edit the sponsor with the indvidual names and not the society :)

Back