Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Small clue, not near the edge

this way ya fucking with us HUGH :D

hehe

I can tell you its not in this part of Neas LA

Well if its in with the mobs then its not really newbie friendly and that's where he has posted this in the "noobs corner". Here is hoping he has not placed the ticket amongst all the mobs at Nea's
:scratch2::confused::scratch2:

Last edited:
Tecno, if you need help in your search, i can try to clear the area of some of those mobs.

Hi Guys,

I have decided to move the ticket into an easier place ( in a mob free zone )
and to make it fair i will announce the new position at 20:00 MA time. This will give more people a chance - rather than just the ones online atm.

Subscribe to this thread, update will be in the original post at 20:00

Good Luck

First, I'd like to thank you, Hugh, for these events. I've had some fun looking. I think the first couple were placed in spots that were too easy. They were found too soon for a lot of ppl to get in on the fun. The Atrox one might have been too hard, but then someone DID find it. I don't think you really needed to move this one, but you are still working on finding the proper balance (funnest balance) between too easy to find and too hard.

(And--this is just a thought--to ensure the funds for more events don't run out too soon, you might consider lowering the prize to 50 ped. Not sure it's a good idea...just something to think about.)

First, I'd like to thank you, Hugh, for these events. I've had some fun looking. I think the first couple were placed in spots that were too easy. They were found too soon for a lot of ppl to get in on the fun. The Atrox one might have been too hard, but then someone DID find it. I don't think you really needed to move this one, but you are still working on finding the proper balance (funnest balance) between too easy to find and too hard.

(And--this is just a thought--to ensure the funds for more events don't run out too soon, you might consider lowering the prize to 50 ped. Not sure it's a good idea...just something to think about.)

Another good idea :) maybe in future i will do that depending on where i have lost it, depending on surrounding mobs.

I have a feeling that once i make the announcement tonight that it will be found within an hour, this is purely because it has been lost for a few days now ;)

So get ready at the teleporters at 20:00

New Position make it easier but since on memorial "safe zone Objects" make no change at all, all that vegetation a problem :p

anyway there was i walking looking for fruits (fruits appear at MI?? o.0 find none ) and waiting to find the little poor lost ticket when i see that "bright pixel" that make our eyes lie to us in hope of the ticket :D (fell the drama :cool:) when it getting closer and still there and so finally see it clear has a star on a clear sky o.0

:D

EDIT: About the Pickup and DropTicket msgs :p - i Grab it then dropped again to take the screenshot :D

Gratz to TecnOMaguS for finding my ticket :) 100 ped reward - sponsored by Harry Bond Hole - Please give him +rep :)

Stay tuned with Original Post for next event

New Event in Original Post :)

GL Guys :)

HUHU

Me and Corto was talking we was missing the atroxes so much :eyecrazy:

and there we go to them again :D

HUNTERS!!!! Help us ;)

EDIT: Rep + to Ladie Nadie ;)

HUHU

Me and Corto was talking we was missing the atroxes so much :eyecrazy:

and there we go to them again :D

HUNTERS!!!! Help us ;)

EDIT: Rep + to Ladie Nadie ;)

Well you asked for it - lol

New Position make it easier but since on memorial "safe zone Objects" make no change at all, all that vegetation a problem :p

anyway there was i walking looking for fruits (fruits appear at MI?? o.0 find none ) and waiting to find the little poor lost ticket when i see that "bright pixel" that make our eyes lie to us in hope of the ticket :D (fell the drama :cool:) when it getting closer and still there and so finally see it clear has a star on a clear sky o.0

:D

EDIT: About the Pickup and DropTicket msgs :p - i Grab it then dropped again to take the screenshot :D

Many Gz :yay::yay:

Well Done TecnOMaguS :yay:

Corto

PS : you got +1rep as well ;)

PS 2 : ... hmmm hugh ... we go back to Jurra now ... Let's dance with the atroxes again :wtg:

Last edited:
Always a new event when i'm at work...maybe i work to much. :scratch2:

Last edited:
Bump for new event - ticket lost west of jurra plateau - gl guys :)

still looking guys ?

Well, I did some looking.

I'm not sure how many ppl saw this, because you always started a new thread before. I think that's what ppl are looking for.

Well, I did some looking.

I'm not sure how many ppl saw this, because you always started a new thread before. I think that's what ppl are looking for.

Well I am going to keep all the events in this thread in future, makes it easier to find than searching through multiple threads :)

still looking guys ?

i had a look around on Friday night.

I'm away from home for the weekend & can't play on this laptop i'm useing right now. If it has not been found by the time I get home I'll have a good look for it then.

Good luck to the ppl looking in the mean time

Spongey.

I had a look around yesterday, but to no avail. West of TP could cover quite a lot of space! :) I'll have to give it another (longer) shot today. Fun event though and at least I got a new TP out of it when the ticket was at Memorial Island.

would love a clue :)

searching for hours now..move mobs around, running them to turrets (yes im that noob)

great event - wish there were more 'treasure hunts' like this without the hunt

would love a clue :)

searching for hours now..move mobs around, running them to turrets (yes im that noob)

great event - wish there were more 'treasure hunts' like this without the hunt

Line of sight of the bridge

C'mon guys - Find that ticket :)

Tried hard, no success :(

Tried hard, no success :(

I think its in with the mobs again, he should just move this to the event section and not the noobs corner as no newbie can ever have a chance to find this when there are mobs involved..IMO

I think its in with the mobs again, he should just move this to the event section and not the noobs corner as no newbie can ever have a chance to find this when there are mobs involved..IMO

Never underestimate a noob ;)

This event has been held in this same area before, I put it back there at the request of the people that played it before.

Back