Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

I've been running around for more than 3 hours now.. I even started to try and look under the flowers, in the water and under the leafs on the trees! o_O

I give up :(

Oh well, atleast I killed my very first Hiryuu =) (no loot either haha :rolleyes:)

ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

Am I the only one that got stuck in the outpost North West of the zone ???

Drones, Faucervix, Merps, Neconus and atroxes... forbid me the way back to a civilized (at least safer) area... :(

Please feel free to get killed in the west part of the zone, I am alone here... in that gloomy outpost... :(

Corto

PS : got stuck a long long time (too long) in that outpost... The only way out I have found was to reach the shore and join Skiron TP on North... Bad experience... expect many feffoids. Swim along the shore is the safer way :)

Last edited:
the hunt is on....

Event 4 - in progress - please +rep the sponsor :)

you guys still looking ?

Had a quick look today. But unless you want to do some hunting as well, you can't do a lot of searching.

i will give it another day and then move it - u guys agree ?

I was not ingame these days, going to look as soon as i log in =)

I have to admit that I was looking for it until I got revived, Friday, in that outpost in North West... where I spent to much time to get out... far too much...

For now... I'm waiting for clues... :D

... and hope that it is not in the western part of the red zone.

Corto

PS : By the way, I wouldn't disagree if you change its location to an easier place where more people could come, like you did @ Memorial Island ;)

Last edited:
I have to admit that I was looking for it until I got revived, Friday, in that outpost in North West... where I spent to much time to get out... far too much...

For now... I'm waiting for clues... :D

... and hope that it is not in the western part of the red zone.

Corto

PS : By the way, I wouldn't disagree if you change its location to an easier place where more people could come, like you did @ Memorial Island ;)

Ok - 604?? 802??

:( :( :(

Corto

Last edited:
Found it, time to get back after dieing

Seems we have somebody trying to destroy our events, i will place the ticket somewhere else later today.
Does Ze-Tomb Raider need some rep?

I trusted you and added +1rep as I usually do to the winner to the Lost Ticket Event... That's not a fair play Ze-Tomb Raider :mad:

Corto

Always somebody wanting to spoil it for others :(

lol wait, does that mean i can still have a look around for it? =P Just found this thread and it sounds like a great idea to go walking around an area where there's a 100 ped ticket lying around =)

lol wait, does that mean i can still have a look around for it? =P Just found this thread and it sounds like a great idea to go walking around an area where there's a 100 ped ticket lying around =)

Not anymore - This event has been spoiled, so i will be placing the ticket somewhere else later today

Damn :( not cool to the the person who spoiled it. I'll give it a shot later when you put it somewhere else then =) looking forward to it! Sounds like a fun event

Please upload screenie and message me to arrange to meet :)

Seems we have somebody trying to destroy our events, i will place the ticket somewhere else later today.
Does Ze-Tomb Raider need some rep?

Sorry I didn't get it. I tried to get the ticket but kept dieing. I'd upload if I could.

I would never ever want to ruin an event. I entered so I could share PED with newbs in -TAO-.

If I get the ticket, I'll give forfeiting prize (if still there)

So very sorry for what seems to have unfolded.
I was urgently taken away form the computer and didn't have time to post co-ords and say I didn't have it.

If you want, I'll donate EFD (I have alot in bank) to the next winner.

I would never ruin or try to ruin an event.
Neg Rep me if you feel like it, as you can see I can take a hit.

So very sorry for what seems to have unfolded.
I was urgently taken away form the computer and didn't have time to post co-ords and say I didn't have it.

If you want, I'll donate EFD (I have alot in bank) to the next winner.

I would never ruin or try to ruin an event.
Neg Rep me if you feel like it, as you can see I can take a hit.

No worries, event will continue later today :)
The event is for noobs, so why not let the ones in your society know about it so they can participate?

No worries, event will continue later today :)
The event is for noobs, so why not let the ones in your society know about it so they can participate?

Thank you, this seemed to be getting a bad when I came back to read what happened in the thread.

To the second (recently added) part, well most of them know about the event, I participate so if they can't find it, they can get something if I do.

well

Has some wise old man told one day...

SHIT HAPPENS

:lolup:

Event 4 - Update - See Original Post

Back