Papertropia: Fan art papercraft of Entropia Universe stuff

malasuerte

Stalker
Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta
New: November 27 2011, Spider bomber robot

Thanks to Alphageek for hosting the models in his society web server. He also added a separate webpage for the models in his society website: http://manticore-society.org/blog/?page_id=10

Both the blueprints and the assembly instructions of these models are .PDF documents. You will need Adobe Reader to open and print them. It is a free software and you can download it from the adobe.com website.

PISTOL MODEL 1

Assembly instructions.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
All the model 1 pistols use the same assembly instructions.
Download them HERE or HERE or HERE (Manticore Society server)

Pistol model 1A
Download the blueprints HERE or HERE or HERE (Manticore Society server)
(pistols that use this model and skin: EWE EP series)

Pistol model 1B

Download the blueprints HERE or HERE or HERE (Manticore Society server)
Pistols that use this model and skin: Breer P series, Korss series, and Omegaton M series

Energy Matter Finders

Assembly instructions.

Download HERE or HERE or HERE (Manticore Society server)
The assembly instructions can be used to build any of the following enmatter finder models:

Orange model.

Download blueprints HERE or HERE or HERE (Manticore Society server)
Finders in game that use this model: Ziplex MatterSeeker series Ju, Tik and Mt.

Green model.
Finders in game that use this model: Matter Finder MF series

White model.
Finders in game that use this model: eMINE EMF (L)

ASSAULT RIFLE MODEL 1

Assembly instructions.
All the model 1 assault rifles use the same assembly instructions.
Download them HERE, HERE or HERE (Manticore Society Server)

Assault Rifle Model 1A
Download the blueprints HERE, HERE or HERE (Manticore Society Server)
Rifles in game that use this model and skin: Starkhov AS series (Not sure if others)

SPIDER BOMBER ROBOT New, November 27 2011

Download the Blueprints HERE or HERE

Download the Assembly instructions HERE or HERE

Go HERE to check the Infiltrator Helmet that RomanNight is doing in papercraft. It looks great

If you make any of this models please post any feedback you can give so my next projects can be better.

Disclaimer: This models are fan art. They where made for fun and not for profit. You cannot sell this models.

Here is a copy of the PM I got from Hanne|FPC in regards to the legality of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by malasuerte

Hi,
I just made this and want to know if is ok or not to post the instructions in forum for others to make it too.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2415078

I have also made some other stuff like this. Please let me know FPC position in this matter.

kind regards

Gustav "malasuerte" Sagitta

Hanne answer:

As long as you're showing them how to do it for free, then its fan art and not business. So go ahead :)

Awesome work by the way!

Last edited:
reserved for tips

Have fun. It's just paper. If you mess up a part you can print it as many times as you need until you get it right.

Use cardboard or some other kind of thick paper. but not too thick or some parts might not fit together.

Mark all the folds (doted lines) with a dull knife or something similar BEFORE cutting the pieces. You might tear the smaller parts if you mark the folds after the piece is cut.

Keep your hands clean, have a towel at hand.

Use a cutting knife not scissors.

When you are gluing the tabs try to cover the dotted lines a bit with the paper. The model will look better and the parts will fit better together during the final assembly.

Do not go crazy with the glue :) a little glue and enough pressure will work better and avoid a mess.

Again, have fun. If you have kids they might enjoy this kind of work.

There are lots of information about papercraft on the net. Google is your friend.

This is a video tutorial of a useful papercraft technique:
[YOUTUBE]8hCwL4HW12w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Tip: avoid Megaupload. Google has free stuff without any irritating waiting and dodgy ads. The wait led to another wait... I couldn't D/L at all. :scratch2:

Probably good stuff, judging by the attached pictures. :)

Tip: avoid Megaupload. Google has free stuff without any irritating waiting and dodgy ads. The wait led to another wait... I couldn't D/L at all. :scratch2:

Probably good stuff, judging by the attached pictures. :)

hmmm. I used megaupload cuz is fast and easy. Don't know about any other places where I can upload stuff and don't make you wait for the download. Any suggestions?

Looks awesome, maybe a DOA or ML/CAMO at some point? :)

hmmm. I used megaupload cuz is fast and easy. Don't know about any other places where I can upload stuff and don't make you wait for the download. Any suggestions?

I meant google as in Google Documents :D

I will give it a try this afternoon :)

And pls if you use google keep the others too download worked fine for me on your first link

Awesome stuff, I might give it a try later. :D

I'm glad you liked it. please remeber to post results and feedback if you make the models

oh no!! this will drive the market value down!! everyone now have an UL weapon xD

good job!!

Very nice job! (but don't take one of those nice models out on the streets to play with coz you can bet your life someone will think it is a real gun and bad things might happen!)

good work ... thx for sharing it.

Now my "junior" can build some guns :D

I'm glad you liked it. please remeber to post results and feedback if you make the models
I might finish the cutting today, if I do and actually assemble it without breaking anything I will post a pic, colors might not show tho as I took the pic at night black&white laser

Edit:
Dont try with 160g/m2 paper a few details was too weak to fold or I was too rough with them :(

Last edited:
New model uploaded: Pistol model 1B. First post updated :).

any ETA for LAPC ?

:laugh:
biggest gun available.

Very nice work... I have downloaded the files and when I buy some heavy weight paper I will make them... :D

Well done & + Rep

Oh ... the Chikara APPPG-1 paper model that would be nice
or the marber paper model ...

ORRRRRRRRRRRRR

a real life size paper model of Hanne or Emma :eyecrazy:

Could you make a model of:
Android Video Vixen Clone
Please? :)

Could you make a model of:
Android Video Vixen Clone
Please? :)
I can try but no promises. It won't be easy to assemble so better practice with some other dolls from the net.

Sorry for the delay. This days I don't have much free time to dedicate to the models but I will try to do it faster.

Just uploaded the energy matter finder life size models.

Energy Matter Finders

Assembly instructions.

Download HERE or HERE
The assembly instructions can be used to build any of the following enmatter finder models:

Orange model.
Download blueprints HERE or HERE
Finders in game that use this model: Ziplex MatterSeeker series Ju, Tik and Mt.

Green model.
Finders in game that use this model: Matter Finder MF series

White model.
Finders in game that use this model: eMINE EMF (L)

*The color of the orange model in the picture looks crappy because I originally printed the white model and then changed my mind and painted it orange (using coloring pencils:hammer:). Aparently my coloring skills have not improved since preschool :laugh:.

Right now I have not decided what will be my next project. Probably a DOA model gun. But if somehow anyone manages to craft a vehicle by next week then I am definitely going to build one of those :wtg:, (not life size of course :D).

First post updated with new models and second post updated with a video tutorial of a useful technique.

warning Mediafire links tried to download virus's to my computer. Beware when clicking these links. known for rogue anti-virus programs adds also.

warning Mediafire links tried to download virus's to my computer. Beware when clicking these links. known for rogue anti-virus programs adds also.

what? those are .pdf files. how can those get infected?

totally awesome!!

time to fire up my printer!

Very nice :thumbup: If you are taking requests... Starkhov AS-series would be sweet ;)

+rep and EFD coming your way

Back