Papertropia: Fan art papercraft of Entropia Universe stuff

Thanks to AlphaGeek the papercraft models now will also be hosted in his society webpage server. :wtg: I'l leave the other options available for now.

Updating the original post with the new links.

+rep to AlphaGeek

Actually, it's courtesy of Manticore. I just shovel coal into the boiler. LOL

It's all in the name of community spirit. :)

AG

hi there,

I've decided to do the Starkhov rifle papercraft. Right now it is in the early stages of development.

I wanted to ask for a favor to someone that owns this rifle. Right now I am working under the assumption that 3 TT pistols aligned tail to head measure the same as that the Starkhov rifle so i'm doing it in that size.

Could you take a screenshot ingame like the image I'm posting here so I can see if I have to modify the proportions?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Preferably taking the screenshot from above with the weapons on the floor or on a table.

Thanks

progress report

I am still working on the rifle, it is going slow because a lot of stuff happening right now, but it will be done soon. Almost finished with the texturing job, then unfold and create the blueprints, print and assemble and make the instructions :D

it's going to be a 80cm long kick ass rifle

You're taking "paperwork" to a whole new level. :)

Awesome. Just awesome :)

awesome ... but after this do the Isis carbine serie :)

And take your time your doing it free and itś awesome

Wow, these are amazing. I can't wait to see the next completed projects. I think the rifle will look really cool. I'm probably going to make the matter finder one just to have some fun. Do you think you'll do other tools? Like maybe a vivo or scanner?

awesome ... but after this do the Isis carbine serie :)

And take your time your doing it free and itś awesome

Wow, these are amazing. I can't wait to see the next completed projects. I think the rifle will look really cool. I'm probably going to make the matter finder one just to have some fun. Do you think you'll do other tools? Like maybe a vivo or scanner?

I haven't decided my next project yet. I really want to do one of the vehicles, but i'm not sure about the complexity of the model.

u could do a small model 1/20 or 1/50 of real size then a lot of complexity will be take away ;) and can be just "textured" on...

AWESOME WORK!

I am really waiting for this real size rifle ROFL ;))))

I love this... this is cool !!!

i made myself a paper matterfinder ...

and looking for a paper claim now :D

That's awesome, hopefully I can find tme to make one !

can anyone suggest wjat is the best paper type to buy for this that will go in a standard low end ink printer? (i have a deskjet ink advantage from HP)

can anyone suggest wjat is the best paper type to buy for this that will go in a standard low end ink printer? (i have a deskjet ink advantage from HP)

I use "cartulina", not sure how is it called in other languages :).
(In the wiki they call it paperboard or paperstock http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_model).

Check the web for information about it, there are many sites with resources about papercraft. It is a great and very cheap hobby.

progress report 2

just finished printing, I am now assembling the rifle to see if everything works as intended.

Page 1 of 11 ready

just finished printing, I am now assembling the rifle to see if everything works as intended.

Page 1 of 11 ready

looking good! can't wait to see the finished product :)

Cool stuff, for sure :wtg:

This is just awesome, im gunna make all of them and post my resaults ;)

I've added a seperate page on our forum to make things a little easier to navigate when getting the files we're mirroring. Please go here:

http://www.manticore-society.org/papercraft.html

Thanks!

AG

Great AlphaGeek, thanks for that

This is just awesome, im gunna make all of them and post my resaults ;)

ok, let me know how it goes

The Starkov is comming slowly due to lack of time, but now I have a friend helping me assembly it. So not too long now

Finished assembling the Starkhov with a little help from my friend :D

I'm not very happy with the outcome for 2 reasons: first, the model doesn't look as big as I expected. it is 81 cm long but I think I should have made it bigger. I was working on a few comparative screenshots and assumed the size would be aprox 3 times the size of the breer pistol. I used this meassure and added a few centimeters.

Second, my F* printer decided to play all kind of tricks on me so I ended with a model half grayscale and half greenish. It sholud have been brownish but I got tired of trying to get the right color. I guess is time to trash the printer :).

Anyway. It is what it is. Maybe in the future I will resize it like a 10% to see if it looks better but for now I just call it an almost full scale model :p.

Stay tuned for the release of the Blueprints and the assembly instructions.

It looks darn good :) veyr good, a lot better than the most models I have seen , back at school

Hard to believe that's paper! Nice work!!

This is amazing ... you really have a talent there. :thumbup:

Back