Papertropia: Fan art papercraft of Entropia Universe stuff

I have no words ! Excelent ! :)

Im gonna make them all with the girlfriend and i will also post photos >), im pretty much much looking forward :)

Thank You !

looks great, might wanna try making a handgun myself if I find the time and the paper to do it with.

Finished assembling the Starkhov with a little help from my friend :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'm not very happy with the outcome for 2 reasons: first, the model doesn't look as big as I expected. it is 81 cm long but I think I should have made it bigger. I was working on a few comparative screenshots and assumed the size would be aprox 3 times the size of the breer pistol. I used this meassure and added a few centimeters.

Really nice work again, mate!
Regarding the size. May be you know one of my favorite movies "Avalon". It's hero, Ash, uses a Dragunov Sniper gun (a modified AK I think). Look at the photo:

avalon4.jpg

The size is estimated 110 cm. So add ~30% to your model ;)

Thank you all for your comments, it is good to know that you like my work :).

Really nice work again, mate!
Regarding the size. May be you know one of my favorite movies "Avalon". It's hero, Ash, uses a Dragunov Sniper gun (a modified AK I think). Look at the photo:

avalon4.jpg

The size is estimated 110 cm. So add ~30% to your model ;)

Thank you for the input, I think 110 cm would be too long, maybe 20%ish (100 cm). Still if I decide to resize it I'm probably going to cut a silouette first to get a better feeling of the size before actually doing it.

Eeek a spider! :holyshit:

Me again ... while watching the movie ...

avalon01_275257.jpg

Sorry for treating you with this ... but I think THIS is the pendant to the Starkov at Calypso. ;)

Looking at your pic and reading the reply from Alpageek I'm inclined to think that the Starkhov is more the equivalent of an AK47 than of a Dragunov.

I'm looking at the small grip area for the second hand (don't know the technical name :D) it is short in the AK-47 Assault rifle as in the Starkhov, but in the sniper rifle is very long.

Anyway, I will finish it as is now and later provide the alternative size(s).

Finally finished the blueprints and the instructions. I'm having a lot of computer issues :(.

ASSAULT RIFLE MODEL 1

Assembly instructions.
All the model 1 assault rifles use the same assembly instructions.
Download them HERE, HERE or HERE (Manticore Society Server)

Assault Rifle Model 1A
Download the blueprints HERE, HERE or HERE (Manticore Society Server)
Rifles in game that use this model and skin: Starkhov AS series (Not sure if others)

Updated the initial post with this new model.

No idea what I'm going to do next, I have to fix my PC and reinstall a lot of programs first.

EXCELLENT!!

Was just starting to look at getting into papercraft. These models seem perfect to go on.

Hope someday you, me, or someone out there will start trying their hand at armor pieces. I have started reading in on other sites which are known for making armor starting from paper models. I always thought of going to a haloween party in Martial (L) armor.

One request with future, and possibly the rifle. Could you put out a set of blueprints with no textures. That way those of us insane ones can paint them up. Its nothing a coat of primer can't wash over, but it also makes the paper harder to get resin to soak in on paper with a lot of print (from the reading I have been doing).

Great job I love the work you are doing (and my printer hates your guts for the workout I am about to put it through).

Que tal trabajo hermano!!!! Y yo que pensaba que me gustaba este juego! pero veo que tú realmente eres un FAN muy bien hecho Gustavo!!!

Nice Work +Rep :yay::yay::yay:

One request with future, and possibly the rifle. Could you put out a set of blueprints with no textures. That way those of us insane ones can paint them up. Its nothing a coat of primer can't wash over, but it also makes the paper harder to get resin to soak in on paper with a lot of print (from the reading I have been doing).

Sure I can provide the blank blueprints, please PM me a reminder about it next week.

this is TOTALLY AWSOME! I am amazed!
puts my handbag FAP to total shame lol.

Ok, so what we need now is some thigh boots, tight top, top hat and a set of Spartacus armour please. ;0

Awesome stuff.. why don't you create a website called papertropia? Or maybe get some chinese toy-factories involved to make plastic models? This could become huge you know..

Added a link to RomanNight thread on the first post.

At the moment I'm working in one creature and one vehicle from entropia. Still in very early stages but I will show some pics as the work progress.

AWESOME!!!

DEFINATELY trying the Handgun first.

Some requests: DOA and FireForge :D

And Noone has mentioned Opalo type guns yet??? :O

Haven't done much work in my papercrafts for a while, now finishing the first stage of the VTOL.

It's still missing the cockpit. Undecided on how to do it so it can be both cool and easy (or at least not too hard) to craft. Then I have to do the textures and all the other stuff.

Here are some images:

Front view

From behind

Detail of one of the front legs

I will post more in a few days if there is significant progress.

VTOL is sick. I will make one after my first ATH for sure. :yay:

This is amazing! When I have some time I will try to make one of those.

+rep

just finished printing, I am now assembling the rifle to see if everything works as intended.

Page 1 of 11 ready

bah...clean your keyboard

but still verry nice work

wow this is good stuff!!

~Danimal

Mmmm... chicken!

Deserves a daily bump

I want paper models !

wait all i have to do is print this and put it together?

Back