PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Galadea Gala Durutti
    Society
    The 3-Toed Sloths
    Images

Best practice: Item sale?

I want to do some spring cleaning and sell many of the items I have collected over the years. The mess in my storage and appartments causes quite some headache...

In total it's over 800 different items that have to go. Many of them are in small stacks and/or have low markup. Some of them are worth TT only, but could be interesting for collectors. Others have quite some value over TT (I own more appartments then I use, too many armor sets, etc..)

Micromanaging them isn't my cup of tea. This probably is the reason I accumulated that many items.

So what shall I do: Flush it all down the TT? Post a list on forum auction (I hate it though)? Or are there known and recommendable resellers?

KosmosZ Zeas Aer
    Society
    Omnia
    Images
    I might be interested in an apartment if its on planet and doesn't cost too much. Don't know much about bulk sells but i know many look out for these type of sells.

Xandra "MadMaiden" Xandottir
    Society
    The British Empire
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi,

I'd recommend to get a listing of your possessions via official website/ account, then process it here. Set output to CSV, import it into Calc/ Excel/ whatever, and sort by MU.

This way you have anything that isn't worth more than trading to TT at the top of your list.

Beware, some stuff might rise again in value. When/ if maybe some day crafting (and/ or taming, mindforce, hangars, whatever) will get a meaning, again. Might be next week, might be never. Your choice.

With over 800 different items you shouldn't only have any stackable thing possibly, but a load of old, limited items too, that with a high propability never ever again will get any worth. I'd try to sell these to collectors.

Feeling poor with my 476 types of items, and wishing good luck!
    Have fun!

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Corrianna Trina Xenophage
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Id suggest talking to crafters in the various diciplines and do a bulk sale of everything thta particular crafter uses.

After that see what is left and try a bulk sale on that..

Finally down to few random items try the auction then as a last resrt before tt fest begins.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Images
    If you have any 4C plates - you already have a buyer .

Advice:if your not patient - look for seller on street. If you are patient person - post list here or (like above) in exceel sheet and also try selling it on acution in small stacks with price little above market value.

Falagor

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mannanan Mac y Lir
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Change your game paradigm, instead of thinking your here to kill monsters, think of it as your game to sell each item in your inventory for the most money in the least amount of time.

Ready?
    GO!

Sometimes I have to do this to myself to motivate myself to do things I don't want to do
    > For Sale: Stuff <

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spade Lores Indigo
    Society
    Not in your Society
    Images
    post everything on bid in the market.

if you get a good deal. good if not the buyers dont care about the MU.
    I dont need no Stinkin Gold Card. I got Lifelock.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Glory Hound Irregulars
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to do some spring cleaning and sell many of the items I have collected over the years. The mess in my storage and appartments causes quite some headache...

In total it's over 800 different items that have to go. Many of them are in small stacks and/or have low markup. Some of them are worth TT only, but could be interesting for collectors. Others have quite some value over TT (I own more appartments then I use, too many armor sets, etc..)

Micromanaging them isn't my cup of tea. This probably is the reason I accumulated that many items.

So what shall I do: Flush it all down the TT? Post a list on forum auction (I hate it though)? Or are there known and recommendable resellers?
    copy and past from your storage log to entropiabay-storage clearance section :-P
    Evade/attack Tool calculator -- The inventory calculator -- AuctionData tool -- Shops Blast out::::::REVIEW -- EntropiaBay Official Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCapital View Post
    Fuck I want to quit this game and this forum right now.

Galadea Gala Durutti
    Society
    The 3-Toed Sloths
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
    Hi,

I'd recommend to get a listing of your possessions via official website/ account, then process it here. Set output to CSV, import it into Calc/ Excel/ whatever, and sort by MU.

This way you have anything that isn't worth more than trading to TT at the top of your list.
    Thanks for the tip, +rep

Beware, some stuff might rise again in value. When/ if maybe some day crafting (and/ or taming, mindforce, hangars, whatever) will get a meaning, again. Might be next week, might be never. Your choice.
    Since 1,5 year there has only be one way the prices went and that is down. With current state of the game, I don't expect them to rise in value ever again.
    My currency has fallen a lot compared to the $, so the losses won't be big.

With over 800 different items you shouldn't only have any stackable thing possibly, but a load of old, limited items too, that with a high propability never ever again will get any worth. I'd try to sell these to collectors.
    Yeah, that's the items that cause me the most heasche. It just seems wrong to TT these (useless) ul guns, cloths, etc.
    bufidningcollectors fro each of thse items is very time consumeing.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Minas alh Lhander
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Doing some spring cleaning too, have sold a lot of junk last few weeks.

Since I want it to be over as quickly as possible, I have:

1. Looked for orders on auction on common stuff
    2. Sold all my small resource stacks in bulk to lebanner and got a nice price
    3. Check auction history, and current items on auction and make a decision if
    3a. there is any interest in the item at all (will it likely sell within one week)
    3b. will I get more then 1 ped on a successful sale?
    3c if so, put it up with a price I feel confident it will sell for.
    4. possibly put up a few higher-value items on EF (havn't dont this yet)
    5. if not caught above, TT it... its just pixels and since it wasn't caught above, it has no value above the TT and it doesn't make sense to put in a lot of work for a few ped/pec extra. I've TT:ed a lot :P

Have no idea if its good practice though, but thats how I do it :P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast