Selling: Imp FF 8K & A203 Amp

Windswept

Guardian
Society
SoF Soldiers Of Fortune
Windswept Winds Tundra
Have had these for a very long time, Looted them both way back when off of a Brycled, lol. Anyways im thinking 16k for the pair but listening to offers.

PM me if interested.

EDIT : Amp has been sold. Now looking for a home for the gun. PM if interested.

Last edited:
IFF8000 rocks, give Jenna Star a PM ;)

give Jenna Star a PM ;)

Pretty sure this isn't in his immediate buying plans, unless it fits in a refiner with Proteron parts. :laugh:

However, this is a very tempting price. Trying to figure out how I could swing this myself without selling everything I have. :(

Bumping from certain obscurity....

I wanted to throw in that the tier on the gun is .5 right now. I can get it to .9 if i actually hunted with it.

Bumping cuz i need to..

Pretty sure this isn't in his immediate buying plans, unless it fits in a refiner with Proteron parts. :laugh:

However, this is a very tempting price. Trying to figure out how I could swing this myself without selling everything I have. :(

yeap missed his sell of thread when I posted here. If you can do it JC I highly recomend it. One of the most eco weapons I have ever owned for decay.

Bump up a damn good tag rifle.

bump, thnaks for comments

Just to be a smartass... A203 never had been lootable, it's a crafted amp. GL on the sale :cool:

Yeah i know that... I meant the Imp 8K. Should have cleared that up cuz you never know when someone will not want to buy an amp because its origins are unclear. Whether it was found in the belly of some alien creature or crafted in some dusty shop with someone's last ped worth of ore.

Anyways, bumping from oblivion.

Bump... i may put in auction today, if interested PM me

Bumping into the light again.

Back