Armor adviser upgrade :)

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
First - small question:
How to edit market value of some limited armors in "Armor adviser" tool? I understand that some armors are very rare and this is the reason why they have 1000% markup but Pioneer (L) and Renegade (L) are nothing special... easy craftable... blueprints of all parts are avaible to get... they should be priced somethign around 107-111%.
I know you can put in market value in box but it will apply to every armor you are currently viewing. What if i want to compare Bodyguard (L) (107%) with Pioneer (L) (109%) and Aurora (L) (101%). Yes i know i can write down values for one - then change market value and armor and write down again but doing this for many (L) armors is time consuming and it is easy to make small mistake :).

Second - sugestion of small upgrade :):
In place marked with blue on picture below put small box to type in market value. It could work like this: someone selects i.e. Bodyguard (L) -> box automaticly gets filled with default value (107%). If i want to change it then i type my own value. Then press "add" button and have Bodyguard (L) added to the list. Next someone selects Aurora -> box gets default value (103%). Again if i do not want to change it - all i need is to press "add". Otherwise i just type my value (101%) and press "add". This way i have both Bodyguard (L) (107%) and Aurora (101% - other than default) on my armor list :).
I do not think it is much of a work (i may be wrong here). Seems like adding 2 boxes (for armor and plates too) and reabuilding list/table containing current armor list (same for plates). Optionally - deleting [x] Include markup, Armor [], Plate [] - current way of adjusting it may be not necesary anymore.
It will not have any influence on current system if someone does not like to type in values - the defaults will still be auto selected. For me personally it would be great help because i use a lot of armor adviser tool :).

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

On this picture:
marked with red - 1000% limited armors ?
marked with green - place where you can put yoru own markup but it will apply to every armor that your interested in.
marked with blue - my proposition to place small window for every added armor that can have its own market value.

Thank you for even consideration of this idea :).

PS: similar problem is when person wants to compare i.e. few different (L) weapons and wants to type in his/hers own markup :). All of them have to be "default" or exatly same edited :). Just an observation.

Falagor
:bandit:

Hey nice one Falagor now I can find out wat MU to pay for a predator set and still be eco :laugh:. Unless you already know the answer? :D.

You can update the markup in the corresponding chart. You have to fill in the markup of every part, and from that the average markup you can see in the armor chart is calculated. When the markup in that chart is set correctly, it will also show correctly in the armor advisor. Additional benefit is that it will be correct for everyone ;).

You can update the markup in the corresponding chart. You have to fill in the markup of every part, and from that the average markup you can see in the armor chart is calculated. When the markup in that chart is set correctly, it will also show correctly in the armor advisor. Additional benefit is that it will be correct for everyone ;).

Oki, thank you for explanation how i can "fix" some armor prices in armor adviser :).

@edit:
"you must spread blabla..."

Falagor
:bandit:

Back