FYI: I am in your Market Raising your Prices!

lorespade lives :yay:

viva el king de markup :laugh::lolup:

molisk teeth and foul bones have taken a steady dive for some time, since missions have increased the amount of these. These used to be good eco mobs, but hardly worth it anymore

metal/matter residue... back to 140% like it used to be :D

I can't really imagine metal residue costing that much... at that markup, anybody can take lyst and make it into profit? Or even belkar / blausariam at present markups. For MR to cost that much, crafting would need to be changed toreturn much less residue.

I can't really imagine metal residue costing that much... at that markup, anybody can take lyst and make it into profit? Or even belkar / blausariam at present markups. For MR to cost that much, crafting would need to be changed toreturn much less residue.

I don't remember how long ago but it was 110 to 112% because of market conditions. If the conditions are ripe anything can go up in value.

kosmos

A few years ago it was that high. You could craft basic filters and do pretty good just selling the residue. Of course, many limited crafted items were also very expensive because of this and not worth buying at the time.

This reminds me of a kid in my wow guild, he has had a few banns/warnings for market manipulation on my server its all kinda funny. for all the people who say it will cost to much, half of it is the manipulation of people not just resources.

eye oils sounds like a good target.

i have managed to get EU up and running on this laptop. so i will look at the oils.

I am selling off nova stockpiles and recycling some ped into that market. If anyone wants to donate to the raise in eye oil buy some of my novas. I have a few bids placed on novas as well, in hopes of price raising. Then with some starter funds i can start some tinkering in eye oils.

Back