FPC Facebook page?

Would you like FPC to have an official facebook page?

• Total voters

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Would you like to see FPC have an official facebook page? :)

(please say why/whynot)

hell yea lol, my facebook page is already full of alot of other official page, very good idea, 1 ring rule them all, 1 page see them all. ;)

my precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No...

No. Neverdie is using facebook finally... ef is too... don't need EU to do so too...

I was pretty much forced to get it :grumble:

Sounds ok Foe, Fin out irkens met a lass last weekend on some facebook meet thing, sounds like was a bit of an orgy lol. I just call it freakbook when they all on about it :laugh:.

why would we need that?

what do people do on facebook except playing those silly games?

was more or less forced to get it a while ago too but just shut down my own facebook since I don't like how they use the information they gather from or about me so please do not create some facebook page FPC

isn't their gateway enough?

No,
i kinda don't feel to reveal my personal facebook info to potentional scammers who would also join this group.

If you haven't seen the episode of south park I'm thinking about, it's about time you do so and if you have, you should be able to guess how I feel about facebook.

No,
i kinda don't feel to reveal my personal facebook info to potentional scammers who would also join this group.

Good point :)

If you haven't seen the episode of south park I'm thinking about, it's about time you do so and if you have, you should be able to guess how I feel about facebook.

Seen it, it is available legally for free, with almost no ads (at least for me) and OK resolution at their webpage :) along with almost every other episode

Good point :)

I mean it's good idea, and i like it, but the reason i mentioned would prevent me from joining it. For same reason i didn't joined Entropia Universe group which is there. :)

It will take a very damn long while until I may eventually think about creating an account there.

Fecebook, as I call it, shouldn't be used to get information across. It's ok if it's a fan-thing, but it shouldn't become some sort of main news source.

As Vhailor said, that site there is tightly bound to RL and it should be a warning sign to everybody. However, knowing how a large amount of people think about their privacy (which they don't have on Fecebook), they would as well join pretty much everything and even make a brick their friend (yes, a brick has an account there...).

EF is fine, it keeps the virtual thing going and I feel safer without letting you people know too much about me ;).

Voted Hell No! (Would've voted thrice if I could)

MA have way too many things they need to work on, fix, bring back ingame, etc. There's zero reason for them to put any man-hours into a Facebook page.

Voted Hell No! (Would've voted thrice if I could)

MA have way too many things they need to work on, fix, bring back ingame, etc. There's zero reason for them to put any man-hours into a Facebook page.

Well said!

Seems unnecessary to have a page on facebook which is updated once a month. EF is sufficient in my opinion.

"Your friend request has been send to support case and will be approved after you send a copy of your passport within 6 months "

"Please try to re-log if you are unable to post anything on our wall"

"No hugs found...No hugs found...No hugs found..."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

for me no... general, all is good what brings new players

I'd prefer them to do keep doing their work instead of getting addicted to FarmVille. :D

Maybe when they get as big as Blizzard they can afford those secondary channels... :laugh: (don't hold your breath)

Yes !

It could bring in more players to the game.

But in that case MA should hire one more people in the staff, so that the facebook page wouldn't take more time to what the devs still have to fix.

But in that case MA should hire one more people in the staff, so that the facebook page wouldn't take more time to what the devs still have to fix.

Maybe they could just have it so anyone in the company could update it anytime when they have a break or nothing to do for a few minutes? :silly2:

I personally can't see any reason why people should support criminals like facebook (they are spammers, and steal details about people to put them in databases)

Yes !

It could bring in more players to the game.

How would Hanne writing few lines now and then take away from devs time?
Afaik she doesn't do development but is FPC Community Manager so FB would naturally be her job to do.

FB is what you make of it, you can reveal as little or much of yourself as you like.

Sure, for advertising purposes it would be good, I would join atleast ;)

Back