Question: Fap decay by hitpoints healed

Should FAP decay be according to the hitpoints healed?

• Yes, and only a % of HP healed

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Yes, a minimum plus a % of HP healed

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • No, decay/click is fine

Votes: 32 45.1%
  • other/dont mind

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Armour does decay according to the protection received afaik (plus a minimum decay per hit), so why dont FAPs decay according to the amount of hitpoints healed?

"Overfapping" would hurt your fap decay much less then.

What do you think? Yes or No?

Just thinking that a fapping someone (or yourself) for 0.xx or 1.xx HP does cost the same as fapping someone for 100 hp doesnt seem fair.

Last edited:
first :)

a % of healed hit points should be good I guess, why does it have to have a minimum decay too I dont know
Or just so you wont fully heal all the time, or to easily calculate different eco? (serious question)

first :)

a % of healed hit points should be good I guess, why does it have to have a minimum decay too I dont know
Or just so you wont fully heal all the time, or to easily calculate different eco? (serious question)

Hmmm well, imho it doesnt have to have a minimum too, just got the idea from armour. Maybe so "accidentally" clicks would at least cost a bit or fapping for minimal amounts it should be still more eco to use a small fap than a big one , to even that out a base decay could be necessary.

Also it would still make it necessary to use a fap you have maxxed and not one that you never get full heal with if there is a base decay.

thanks for your answers all sound reasonable I think :)

But I still dont want it so wont change my vote but I wont be too angry if they happen to change it

im all for it but i would feel bad for the people who payed big bucks for a fancy imp fap or something

You can take a t1 with you to heal the last bit of HP.

Don't FAPs work like weapons? A weapon cost x ped to use and can do between y and 2y damage. IF the mob has been damaged so that it has less than y life left it still costs the same amount to kill it. A FAP costs x ped to use and does between y and 2y damage. If the loss of health left is less than y then it still costs the same amount to heal yourself.

im all for it but i would feel bad for the people who payed big bucks for a fancy imp fap or something
ofc this have to be considered too, to not mess up their investment...
(and yes I know they only "own" the tt value so pls no wise ass comments as you should know what I mean)
too much... hard thing to do so guess we will never see it but still you can wish for a system where there are only winners

I think you shouldn't give em ideas like that or they might change the economy on faps ... and we don't need that :
MA messing with the coding = Newly invented BUGS! :D

I wouldn't like like to heal for 1 ped / click and then : " ooops, sorry we did a mistake, there was a bug, now shove those peds in your anus, we give nothing back... read EULA next time noob" :D

I support awesome idea. :D

We should only pay the decay for HP healed. i don't understand why people disagree, why do you want to pay full decay for less HP healed?

We should only pay the decay for HP healed. i don't understand why people disagree, why do you want to pay full decay for less HP healed?

because you can have 2 faps, no need to change things .... :)

So, when I'm not maxed on a fap, say fap-110, then I pay less per use then the guy who has it maxed.

Hey grats. For maxing this item, you get to pay more, except when you don't need it the most.

How about (L) faps? They heal a range, not a set amount. You want their heal cost in a range too?

What we want to pay isn't the issue. These are the decay stats that we are given. Faps cost X pec per use, whether we get healed 1 or 160 points.

So, when I'm not maxed on a fap, say fap-110, then I pay less per use then the guy who has it maxed.

Hey grats. For maxing this item, you get to pay more, except when you don't need it the most.

lol, funny & interesting point of view :)

but you also heal more!
and your pec% per hp would be a bit less because of the base decay

i try to make an EXTREME example:
fap base decay 2pec, max hp healed 150
hp decay 0,01 pec

if you heal 100hp you get 3pec decay -> 0,03pec / hp

if you heal only 10 hp you get 2,1 pec decay -> 0,21 pec / hp

so its even better if you have it maxxed!

with fixed decay it would be 3.5pec decay per use
heal max (150hp) -> 0.023pec /hp
heal 100 -> 0,035 pec/hp
heal 10 -> 0,35 pec / hp

"Overfapping" would hurt your fap decay much less then.

*voted other*

I'd like it to be that only when it's not possible to heal the full amount of the possible fap you are using on the target, then the decay would be less.

i.e. I try to heal a guy that only have 5hp missing with a fap that can heal 20hp, then the decay should only be 25% if I successfully do a max heal.

else it should be the way it is now, fixed decay and the amount that is healed is based on your skills!

i like the idea

so a clear Yes :D

OK so let's work it out. All you need is to find a decay rate that covers all these issues.

• Non-maxed UL fap (variable heal/use)
  • Maxed UL fap (set heal/use)
  • Non-maxed SIB UL fap (variable heal/use, but giving SIB)
  • Maxed SIB UL fap (variable heal/use)
  • Non-maxed fap(L) (variable heal/use, but giving SIB)
  • Maxed fap(L) (variable heal/use)

So we need to cover "full" heals plus your final few health, say 5.3 points.

For a nice round sample, let's work with these faps.

• Fap-80
  • SK-80 (UL version)
  • SK-80 (L)
  • imp fap

OK, someone propose the numbers and math. I wanna see this.

OK so let's work it out. All you need is to find a decay rate that covers all these issues.

• Non-maxed UL fap (variable heal/use)
  • Maxed UL fap (set heal/use)
  • Non-maxed SIB UL fap (variable heal/use, but giving SIB)
  • Maxed SIB UL fap (variable heal/use)
  • Non-maxed fap(L) (variable heal/use, but giving SIB)
  • Maxed fap(L) (variable heal/use)

So we need to cover "full" heals plus your final few health, say 5.3 points.

For a nice round sample, let's work with these faps.

• Fap-80
  • SK-80 (UL version)
  • SK-80 (L)
  • imp fap

OK, someone propose the numbers and math. I wanna see this.

decay * Actual healed / FAP healed?

I also would suggest that we only pay decay per damage actually done by weapon and not paying full with only do 50% not even mention 0 when missed or no target.

Does it now seems obvious why the above will never happen ?

If you don't want to over kill
use a smaller gun as finnisher

Same happens with FAP

-Archangel- beat me to the next phase. :D

Back